Does Anyone on Lit Know Your Real Name?

I think my first name is pretty obvious. If I have emailed with anyone from here, they know one of my last names, but I have two that are hyphenated. Only a couple know my complete full name because they have been my friends since I got here and are also on my facebook page.

Only 1 has ever been told my real name. She deserved to know. She is a sweetheart.

Yes there are a few.

One even knows my maiden name, where I was born, all my sisters name along with their kids names. He knows which ones are Democrats and who are the Republicans and he fits in the family just fine
:D

Oh yes. About the only thing she doesn't know about me is what blood type I am. Which honestly I don't remember right now myself.

Yes there are a few.

One even knows my maiden name, where I was born, all my sisters name along with their kids names. He knows which ones are Democrats and who are the Republicans and he fits in the family just fine
:D
I could have written exactly this! lol

Over the years, I have given my real first name to several people. Never my last name. Although if I got very close with someone through lit I might do that as well.

Back