"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

ewwwww
BEER from a CAN??

I only drink bottled

(that reminds me, I need to throw a few bottles in the fridge. Housefull of girls ya'know)

the only thing better than a house full of girls..

SLUMBER PARTY!!!!

suppling drugs to underage teen girls is never a good sign..

especially when the intent is unconsciousness.

try fudge.. and ice cream. it's a much better deterant when mischief is unwanted.

So, I've been watching "SJA" here and there. I haven't loved most of them, but they've been funnish.

Not so with "Warriors of Kudlak."

An intriguing plot, witty and heroic dialogue, actual heartrate-boosting action, Luke getting to superbrain all cute-like, Clyde being fairly bad-ass, Maria not bugging the crap out of me...

They riff on elements of "Smith and Jones" (Slabs and H2O scoops) without actually speaking the names aloud, which I thought was an interesting play. There were a couple of thematic elements from "S&J" as well, like seeing The Earth from space, which were played subtly yet profoundly without being overtly "HAY WE'RE WHO LITE."

The sonic lipstick has always struck me as sexist and ridiculous, why couldn't a woman have a screwdriver? (I do understand the need to keep Doc's gift to River unique, but geeze.) In this ep, however, there's hints of the lipstick taking on the simple badassery of its elder cousin.

Also, I dunno if she changed her hair or what, but Lis Sladen looked frelling gorgeous, just delicious.

I think I might go watch summore.

Jenny taking a looooong shower?

:: zones out, eyes wide ::

Erm.

Yyyyes.

I mean. :: shakes her head ::

This eh'n't that sort of thread!

(Now I kind of wish it was, tho'.)

Anyway, no, I was thinking something Rose-ish, I've never actually written Rose Tyler, and no, not a shower. ( XP )

I dunno what to write, though.

Well, I don't know.

I don't know anything at all, really.

Just basically hitting my head against the wall.

another cool toy

UT03408lg.jpg

It seems as though Ten didn't entirely fix the lingering aftereffects of the psi-transfer; T'Pol is still talking like a crazy person. Interesting!

Lunar, I think I'm going to marionette Harkness for a few; we talked the once about me doing so, and I don't want you to feel under any more pressure than you already are. Tell me immediately when you'd like to snag him back.

Should have a post up tomorrow night. Out of town today.

well between the previous incidents and smacking her skull on the TARDIS control panel.. shit happens.

besides I couldn't resist.

:D

if you execute the other two, remember to bury the bodies deep. dogs can find them otherwise.

m'just sayin :rolleyes:

Back