do you...

Male. Absolutely!! I like to be watched to. My biggest fantasy is to have a mans GF or wife watch me suck his dick.
I will add the fact that when I watch a female suck a cock, i dont fantasize about being the guy in the video, i want to be the girl! Especially if the cock shes sucking is big.

Male. Absolutely!! I like to be watched to. My biggest fantasy is to have a mans GF or wife watch me suck his dick.
I will add the fact that when I watch a female suck a cock, i dont fantasize about being the guy in the video, i want to be the girl! Especially if the cock shes sucking is big.
Totally, utterly,, absolutely agree.

I have never been watched, but I think it would be crazy if I were. Especially if they were stroking my hair telling me how good I'm being

I've always loved being watched by people especially strangers when I'm really enjoying being fucked hard or sucking a lovely big hard cock

Well, to be honest, most of the time, I'm the one being watched, which is just...hot AF...but as a male (CD), absolutely! I lov an audience, myself, because sometimes there's..."audience participation".

Back