Do you tell your lover when you're cumming?

I may tell her but I think the whole muscle contraction and varied breathing is quite revealing

Not to stereotype lovers, but have you tried an older, more experienced man or a woman? Someone willing to take the time to relax you, make you feel safe and comfortable, and slowly work towards your climax?

I don’t know that age makes a difference, as I am already in the older category. It is the someone willing to take the time and make the effort that is missing. They all say they want to but never do.

I don’t know that age makes a difference, as I am already in the older category. It is the someone willing to take the time and make the effort that is missing. They all say they want to but never do.
I understand. As a horny man, I get the urgency to satisfy my own need, especially if it seems like all my efforts aren't getting my partner anywhere. I really hope you find someone who can help you orgasm. In my experience, it's been much more satisfying when someone else is responsible for getting me there.

Oddly enough I always do.
Usually just tell my wife, I going to cum, then make the weird O face... LOL

She on the other hand never does. I can tell by her breathing, moans, and contractions, and then she usually tells me to stop because her clit is so sensitive.

Sometimes I do, but it's mostly more because it gives me a kick to announce it. It hardly needs announcing though, I'm generally pretty vocal and my approaching orgasms are for the most part very obvious in groans, panting, facial contortions and overall body language, lol.

Hi, long time lurker, infrequent poster. Got a question for the lovely ladies and studly gents of Lit. How many of you tell your lover when you're cumming?

Personally I think it's about the sexiest thing a woman could whisper (or scream) in my ear, but I know it's not for everyone. As a guy, of course I'm conditioned to believe I should never ask a woman if she came. "If you can't tell, you're not doing it right," they say, and there's some truth to that, but honestly you just can't always tell. Especially if the relationship is new, but sometimes even if it's not.

So I'm wondering how many folks tell their lovers? Do you tell them because it feels sexy to say and hear it, or more for informative purposes? Do women feel more pressure to say it than guys, because they know us stupid guys can't always tell? Do guys always announce it?
Actually, yes I do tell my lover, even though he knows I am from my physical reactions. In fact I become more and more verbal as my orgasm builds, my language becomes filthy lol.

I can be very vocal and love letting my good girl know that I’m going to fill her

I think my gasps, moans and general reaction tells them all they need to know
Same. I will sometimes say, “I’m about to cum”, but it is generally to let the guy know to keep doing what he is doing. But, yes, there is generally little doubt about when I’m having an orgasm lol

Yes, I do, though it's not usually particularly poetic: 'oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!'. Being vocal adds to the experience for me.

I like this discussion a lot and really enjoy reading the answers. I feel like screaming, moaning, and body shaking are all ways of saying I am cumming even though no words are involved. Plus, I think some of us are vocal just prior, as mentioned above, to communicate to your partner that you are close and for them to keep doing what they are doing.

Funny story from my past...at least I think it is funny. My gf and I are making love in her dorm room. If we get caught, we are in trouble. So we ended up on the floor on the opposite side of the bed in the missionary position. The bed shielded us from the door so if someone walked in we could stop and pretend nothing was going on.

After about 5 min of fucking I noticed her face start to get really red and a choke-like sound came out of her mouth. Her body was trembling so I asked her if she was okay. She could not talk so I asked her about stopping. She shook her head no! I felt like we were playing charades...6 letter word? that starts with O? She pulled me down on top of her with a strength I didn't know she had and continued her orgasm. I was a young kid in college and I didn't know she was cumming. She was not vocal during sex and usually didn't warn me when she was getting close. Later on, I learned her signs of pending and actual orgasm.

However, in her case, I think she was embarrassed when she came really hard. She didn't scream out but her body reacted like I mentioned above and she got really wet.
ES

I often have to be quiet now. But I always offer the courtesy of letting her know!

Back