Do you tell your lover when you're cumming?

00lit00

Virgin
Hi, long time lurker, infrequent poster. Got a question for the lovely ladies and studly gents of Lit. How many of you tell your lover when you're cumming?

Personally I think it's about the sexiest thing a woman could whisper (or scream) in my ear, but I know it's not for everyone. As a guy, of course I'm conditioned to believe I should never ask a woman if she came. "If you can't tell, you're not doing it right," they say, and there's some truth to that, but honestly you just can't always tell. Especially if the relationship is new, but sometimes even if it's not.

So I'm wondering how many folks tell their lovers? Do you tell them because it feels sexy to say and hear it, or more for informative purposes? Do women feel more pressure to say it than guys, because they know us stupid guys can't always tell? Do guys always announce it?

yes! yes! yes! ;-) (rough translation)

Hi longtime lurker....

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. If I do it's mostly because I'm in a "talking mood" anyway. Don't be fooled though.... if women say they are coming it's not neccesarily honest information ;-) (we do know what guys like to hear)...

But I understand where you're coming from. I like it VERY much when my BF is very vocal. He likes it for me to be too, but sometimes it's easier than other times (depending on my mood).

I don't tell her when I'm cumming, but I do tell her when I'm done. Mostly because we're both pretty young and I tend to get her off through oral first and then she finishes me via intercourse.

While its rather obvious when I orgasm (trust me, you wouldn't be able to miss the signs), I still will usually say something beforehand and afterwards.

This is a great topic. Thanks for bringing it up. I find it depends who i'm with, or more what sort of relationship we have. My current girlfriend and I are quite open about sex, and vocal during it. Sometimes that means we lie there quiet, because it's not really doing much for us. This by far beats playing the guessing game, as I have with other partners. I have been so eager to please, but so un-able to talk about it with them that I end up just going through the motions and not enjoying my self like I should have.

bisexplicit said:
its rather obvious when I orgasm (trust me, you wouldn't be able to miss the signs)

whew. she ain't lyin' either, lemme tell ya.

*wipes brow*

:eek:

Lavared said:
I always say thank you afterwards.

Same here :D And I too think it's one of the most sexist things you can do. "I'm going to cum" I'm cuming....I'm cuming!!!" Lovely :D

I used to be very quiet when i came due to my upbringing but hubby always knew anyway. About 15 yrs ago I met a woman who entirely changed my way of thinking about being vocal during sex. She always insisted that i tell her when i was ready to cum or she would stop whatever it was she was doing. She wanted me to look her in the eyes when i came too. Hubby loved it because i became more vocal with him and now i tell him everytime.

I personally like to be told it when the girl is coming. It looks like it is not as obvious with every woman.

Me, I usually warn the girl before I come. And I try to make a little bit of noise, at least a heavy breathing, because a lot of masturbating in secret has made me pretty stealthy. :D

However, I never say "thank you" after sex. You say thank you when you are given something without anything in exchange, or when you're buying stuff... Not when you're sharing pleasure with your SO. I also prefer not to be told "thank you".

if she is sucking me off, then no, its a pleasant surprise for her that she worked hard for and earned. :)

It can be difficult for my guy to tell during phone sex, simply because most of the time there's people in the house, so I can't be that vocal, but most of the time it's not too hard. Unless of course it's simultaneous and he's having a rather loud orgasm. Not that I mind when that happens. Heh heh. :devil: :heart:

00lit00 said:
Hi, long time lurker, infrequent poster. Got a question for the lovely ladies and studly gents of Lit. How many of you tell your lover when you're cumming?

Personally I think it's about the sexiest thing a woman could whisper (or scream) in my ear, but I know it's not for everyone. As a guy, of course I'm conditioned to believe I should never ask a woman if she came. "If you can't tell, you're not doing it right," they say, and there's some truth to that, but honestly you just can't always tell. Especially if the relationship is new, but sometimes even if it's not.

So I'm wondering how many folks tell their lovers? Do you tell them because it feels sexy to say and hear it, or more for informative purposes? Do women feel more pressure to say it than guys, because they know us stupid guys can't always tell? Do guys always announce it?

I tell my partner when i'm close because i want to make sure he/she doesnt change what they're doing in any way......they KNOW when i cum...lol ...couldnt hide it if i tried.

You can always tell when I'm going to come. I can be pretty loud during sex, and as I start to orgasm, I get even louder. But yes, usually I'll say I'm coming amonst my moans, and say thank you when I'm done.

I am to tell my Dom and get permission. Nothing better then him making wait and then ordering me to cum right NOW. I so love that!

I try to let him know as best I can...but I have a habit of stopping breathing in the last few moments...and its a bit too hard to scream "I'm cumming" under those circumstances.... :D

With him.......If I can see his face I know....it's written all over it!

luv1 said:
Same here :D And I too think it's one of the most sexist things you can do. "I'm going to cum" I'm cuming....I'm cuming!!!" Lovely :D

I couldn't agree more :catroar: :D

I always say something when I am getting close as I dont want the moment to be ruined, then when I do hit orgasm there is no question as I am rather vocal. Sometimes I am more vocal then others, but there is never any question. Afterwards a long sigh and an O god or something more depending on how intense it was.

lol... there is NO mistaking when I'm getting there... but sometimes I just can't help but scream out "OH GOD.. I'm gonna cum!!!"

just sayin'................. ;)

Both my SO and I usually start babbling that we are coming when it happens....we both have said that it just feels natural to say it...so we dont have any issues about being shy announcing it. It's sort of funny that we both say anything at all, because we are both very quiet in bed...with the exception of all that heavy breathing. All the sudden and in the middle of all that quiet..."Oh God...I'm coming, I'm coming, yesyesyesyes!" I love how loud he groans towards the end of his orgasm!

Has anyone else turned themselves on with the things that you've said to your partner during an orgasm? I'm mean where for a second you were so surprised at how sexy the things you just said or yelled came out...wondering if that was really you saying it?

i always give some indication. :> and i appreciate getting the same in return, although i can usually tell anyway.

ed

HandFan said:
Has anyone else turned themselves on with the things that you've said to your partner during an orgasm? I'm mean where for a second you were so surprised at how sexy the things you just said or yelled came out...wondering if that was really you saying it?

Haha, sure. I'm still in the proces of getting more verbal. I have always had a wild imagination and was thinking horny stuff all the time, not only during my orgasms but during the whole sexual encounter. I'm now learning to actually say those things but it doesn't always work. My BF likes it very much though and when he talks dirty to me it's a big turn on for me. I try to return the favour... The moaning and groaning always sort of came natural but with my current BF being more vocal in that area too I had less problems letting myself go in that way. It's so sexy...

I rarely say when I'm about to cum, and I think I never said "I'm cumming"... I've said "Oh God!", "Yes", "Fuck!", lost my English and I moan a lot (actually, I recorded myself, and listening to the playback, I always think I sound like I'm crying!) but no, I don't tell my partner I'm having an orgasm. They usually can tell though, I think.

And I will say thank you after receving oral, if the dynamics call for it (i.e. we're playing with some sort of power exchange where I am on the bottom).

Back