Do you tell your lover when you're cumming?

Hi, long time lurker, infrequent poster. Got a question for the lovely ladies and studly gents of Lit. How many of you tell your lover when you're cumming?

Personally I think it's about the sexiest thing a woman could whisper (or scream) in my ear, but I know it's not for everyone. As a guy, of course I'm conditioned to believe I should never ask a woman if she came. "If you can't tell, you're not doing it right," they say, and there's some truth to that, but honestly you just can't always tell. Especially if the relationship is new, but sometimes even if it's not.

So I'm wondering how many folks tell their lovers? Do you tell them because it feels sexy to say and hear it, or more for informative purposes? Do women feel more pressure to say it than guys, because they know us stupid guys can't always tell? Do guys always announce it?
Yes I do! I also like asking them to cum with me. I just started with this girl who absolutely loved it when I would ask her to cum for me. Try it.

Hi, long time lurker, infrequent poster. Got a question for the lovely ladies and studly gents of Lit. How many of you tell your lover when you're cumming?

Personally I think it's about the sexiest thing a woman could whisper (or scream) in my ear, but I know it's not for everyone. As a guy, of course I'm conditioned to believe I should never ask a woman if she came. "If you can't tell, you're not doing it right," they say, and there's some truth to that, but honestly you just can't always tell. Especially if the relationship is new, but sometimes even if it's not.

So I'm wondering how many folks tell their lovers? Do you tell them because it feels sexy to say and hear it, or more for informative purposes? Do women feel more pressure to say it than guys, because they know us stupid guys can't always tell? Do guys always announce it?
I have a bad habit of not saying it. I get easily caught up in the moment and start moaning, shaking and creaming.

I will do better in 2024.

I'll give fair warning during a BJ. She can the decide what to do, I don't need her to warn me, I can tell when she comes and its rewarding

When my wife is giving me a bj I’ll pull out but lately she’s been pushing it back in cumming in her mouth…

Well, at 45 plus years, she should know, wouldn’t you think?
Several things to note. I do let her know. That said, just guess how many times she has provided me the pleasure of a real time CIM? Yup, none, zip, zilch. One time maybe 5 years ago I tried really hard to hold back and I asked her to stop. When I / we did that I oozed a small amount and that ruined the whole session.
So now that the volume is down significantly, I would like to revisit this exercise in pleasure. I taste my own and I will say that it is much more palatable than it was in the past. So I’ll bring it up and see what happens. I’ll do a little research as far as diet. Maybe that will help. Fingers are crossed.

Every time. It’s like an automatic response.
“Baby I’m {start cumming} cumming”

Help me out here. Not always the case, but isn't one of the objects of fellatio an orgasm? Isn't the pleasure experienced by the male largely the sensations of contractions and oral manipulation of the glans as he ejaculates? I suppose pulling out and jacking him off is another. Not to be confused with the concept of "fluffing" him leading to intercourse. Lovers with long term experience should be able to tell when he is going to cum.

I tell my partner when I'm cumming...but I really don't have much of a choice in the matter cuz I just say..moan..scream it without any kinda control.
As far as whomever told u not to ask if u made ur partner cum...I'm assuming those ppl are the same ones that suck at licking a females pussy cuz they still don't have a clue where the clit is

Yes I do though I know she knows when I'm on the verge of cumming. She has different moods so I always ask her where she wants my cum ........ Deep inside her, down her throat or even all over her pretty face 😜

As often as possible, helps his self esteem :)
Really, he can't tell that he is doing the happy occasion correctly. I use my lovers moans to know how good I got her. And then when she wraps those legs around my head almost tearing it off, I use my tongue, twirl some puusy hairs and tug for dear life.

Usually says before that they need a bigger one and a few. Then after calls out their name

If it's in the flesh then bodies do have a way of communicating with more than just words don't they, if it's online then it's good to know and tell.

I am very vocal in bed anyway, so usually he hears the words, "I'm cumming" followed by squeals

More often than not, he gives me the 5 second warning that he is about to cum and has animalistic like grunts when he does.

Back