Do You Read Transvesite/Cross Dresser Erotica?

I've always read transformation, transvestite, TG, etc. fiction. My past experiences obviously have played a role in this. I had been writing erotic fiction for a few years, when I recognized I had never shared even a small piece of this part of my past through my stories. Once done, I did feel quite free, abandoning a small amount of the fear of acceptance, or lack of.

Kantarii, your work has inspired me. It's one of the finest volumes of transvestite fiction I've ever read. While there are still times I am in need of a quick "stroke off" story, I have never been so dedicated to reading chapter after chapter as I was with "AST," and how hungry I am to read the next chapter of "BFF."

As you have described so well in this thread, the gestures, moments of emotional connection leading to arousal that you look to insert to capture the reader in your tales that excites one to hunger for more.

I've always read transformation, transvestite, TG, etc. fiction. My past experiences obviously have played a role in this. I had been writing erotic fiction for a few years, when I recognized I had never shared even a small piece of this part of my past through my stories. Once done, I did feel quite free, abandoning a small amount of the fear of acceptance, or lack of.

Kantarii, your work has inspired me. It's one of the finest volumes of transvestite fiction I've ever read. While there are still times I am in need of a quick "stroke off" story, I have never been so dedicated to reading chapter after chapter as I was with "AST," and how hungry I am to read the next chapter of "BFF."

As you have described so well in this thread, the gestures, moments of emotional connection leading to arousal that you look to insert to capture the reader in your tales that excites one to hunger for more.

💋MEGA THANKS🌹

Yeah, I’m not one to write “stroker” material. My stories are rooted in the real world around believable characters the reader can relate to. “A Slut’s Triangle” is a really great series and the comments it has received are what drove me to go back and show how I was and what I had with Brian in “BFF” , the “something” I chased and never really found in “A Slut’s Triangle”

Readers like you inspire me to write the kind of stories I do. They might not be popular on this site, but I’m happy people read them and enjoy the comments they leave. Maybe one day I will figure out the right formula to write stories more people will enjoy. Until then, I will keep honing my style and pushing the limits on incorporating gestures and emotion into my stories so many people have fallen in love with. 🌹Kant👠👠👠

💋MEGA THANKS🌹

Yeah, I’m not one to write “stroker” material. My stories are rooted in the real world around believable characters the reader can relate to. “A Slut’s Triangle” is a really great series and the comments it has received are what drove me to go back and show how I was and what I had with Brian in “BFF” , the “something” I chased and never really found in “A Slut’s Triangle”

Readers like you inspire me to write the kind of stories I do. They might not be popular on this site, but I’m happy people read them and enjoy the comments they leave. Maybe one day I will figure out the right formula to write stories more people will enjoy. Until then, I will keep honing my style and pushing the limits on incorporating gestures and emotion into my stories so many people have fallen in love with. 🌹Kant👠👠👠

No, you are not the one who writes "stroker" material. Thank god you don't! There are enough of them out there (including me....*blush*)....so....you are very welcome, just keep writing!:rose:

No, you are not the one who writes "stroker" material. Thank god you don't! There are enough of them out there (including me....*blush*)....so....you are very welcome, just keep writing!:rose:

I read your first chapter and yes, there was “stroker” material in that

When I was young, I was quite skinny with a small bubble butt. I would sneek dress in my girlfriend’s clothes and makeup. I didn’t know what I was doing and could in no way look convincing. If the internet wws available in the late 80s, things would have been different.

My interest is more into being a convincing CD, rather than TS. Sometimes my thoughts drift to dressing and walking around in a known cruising area just to see what would happen. If only I was young and skinny gain... Now I’m middle age and HWP for a man, I would not make an attractive or convincing CD these days.

Some of my early fantasies revolved around a girlfriend catching me dressing, then forcing me though extortion to fully dress and then suck cock to entertain her. Or meeting a seamingly nice couple at a bar or event, who in invite me to their house with a more sinister plan to use me for their pleasure.

But I’ve had so many misadventures in my life🌹

Yes you have! The sign of an exceptional writer is being capable of pouring yourself into your written work, the more experiences....the deeper connection with your following....

Yes you have! The sign of an exceptional writer is being capable of pouring yourself into your written work, the more experiences....the deeper connection with your following....

My answer as to why I post on Lit: I post here because I have a story to tell that needs to be written. It’s kinda like the age old question -Spit or Swallow? After doing all the work to write the story, I’m not about to spit it out and waste it. I’m going to swallow my pride and post it for others to enjoy it as well. 🌹Kant👠👠👠

My answer as to why I post on Lit: I post here because I have a story to tell that needs to be written. It’s kinda like the age old question -Spit or Swallow? After doing all the work to write the story, I’m not about to spit it out and waste it. I’m going to swallow my pride and post it for others to enjoy it as well. 🌹Kant👠👠👠

I love someone who swallows.....lol......*slaps myself*

I get it. My stories are autobiographical in many ways too. I find it releases things in me that I feel I need to share to be more complete and balanced. I find something very humbling and self accepting by revealing my story, and if some doesn't appreciate the tale of my life, there are other's who will......:rose:

I see no reason for you to have to swallow your pride. Your stories are amazing, and paint a picture of an amazing person.

That they do,Homer🌹oh, by the way, I fell behind working on chapter 6 of “BFF”, I’m hoping to get it finished and edited this weekend so I can post it by Monday. I know there are some hungry fans following the series wanting to see where things are going to end up after the blowjob scene in the bathroom with Brian and me😇Kant

When I started this thread, I had no idea how different the views would be. Every once in awhile, I open up the thread to read over some of the comments for inspiration to my writing.

Granted, the category isn’t as popular as incest or as volatile as Loving Wives, but it is a category that has so much potential. Sadly, it falls short for various reasons some have pointed out in this thread. Still, I love sharing my stories in this category because as a whole, there are some nice people that frequent the category to read these really beautiful, heartwarming stories many of us write.

To those that love reading the category, I want to thank you all. The world would be a much nicer place if we could take a minute to understand - understand that it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round. 🌹Kant💋

dominant male, crossdressing sissy

I have a story in this category, in 2 parts, for feedback...

I have a story in this category, in 2 parts, for feedback...

I’ll have to check it out. I wish other writers would visit this thread and share experiences and stories🌹I probably should have put this thread in story feedback, but I think this thread fits better here being closer to those that truly love TG/TV erotica. Kant👠👠👠

I can definitely recommend Kantarii's stories. She is a top-notch writer.

Thank you🌹that means a lot to me. I can’t wait until I start work on chapter 7 this weekend. I know it’s going to be hot being our first sexual encounter. I have tons of entries in my diary to use in it.... 💋Kant👠👠👠

Back