Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

When watching on cam /vid do people prefer a close up of cock and hand or a wider shot?

I think it would be fun to be watched....

However I think only if I knew they watcher was enjoying it and using it for their own pleasure.

I think it would be fun to be watched....

However I think only if I knew they watcher was enjoying it and using it for their own pleasure.

I agree but that pleasure could be just being a voyeur or someone who enjoys the naked helplessness of another person's climax.

I was younger. She was married, older... married of course. I did - what? Cut grass, clear walks full of snow. Immaterial at this point.

She was nice, and I was always nervous around her. I was young as I said. She was so very nice...

Her husband? Rarely around. They had a big house, nice pool. Yes, it was warm so it had to be summer and I cut grass to earn money those days.

She invited me in - I was thirsty, it was hot and my tee shirt soaked, sticking to me. She smelled so wonderful...

It wasn't the first time she invited me in. Oh no, but she knew. Felt me tremble when our hands touched as she handed me the glass. I was young you see.

I felt like bursting the first time. She made me slow things down... I knew about jerking my cock off of course. Usually to dirty pictures but oh my god... a real woman wants to watch me stroke my hard... god she's so pretty and... and...

Her hand jerked mine away, it gripped the base of my throbbing erection so tightly I groaned... momentary pain but the need to orgasm subsided, I was panting, gulped and said a weak thank you to her.

She held onto me until my trembling stopped; when her hand left my hard flesh, she unbuttoned her blouse and smiled as I greedily took in her lush breasts. She stood - I backed up, nervous and horny and anxious and unsure of what was next. She unzipped her jeans, pulled them and her panties down, kicked them off then sat back down this time with her legs wide open. She had me come closer to her, and return to stroking myself...

Last edited:
Back