Divine Secrets of the Waa-Waa Brotherhood

phrodeau said:
I know LT is but what is Heavystick?
Phrodeau has a few basic weaknesses:
a) if he fails to beat you the first time, he will chase you for years trying again.
b) he doesn't know the meaning of the word 'the'
c) or the word 'extol'
d) he is a dropout student of the school of "I know you are but what am I?"

Joaquin1975 said:
I am sad I did not make the list.
Would you like me to start a list with your name on it Joaquin? I could make a thread titled the sweetest guys on Lit but I know how you men want to consider yourselves all macho sometimes and don’t like being told that you’re sweet. At least not in front of other guys! Don’t worry; your reputation is safe with me.

Joaquin eats nails for breakfast. He makes John Wayne look like a wimp. He can pull a freight locomotive down fifty yards of track from a complete standstill with the front bumper tied to his thumb by a piece of heavy gauge steel wire and never work up a sweat. He works weekends during the winter on an Alaskan king crab fishing boat just for kicks and giggles. His real job is as a roughneck off the Louisiana coast and all the other men on the rig are in complete and total awe of him.

In serious response to the original post, it would be foolish to belabor under the assumption that every Republican is in agreement with every act of the Republicans in office. This isn’t true, anymore than every Democrat is in agreement with every single act of the Democrats in office. I would hate to meet the person with so little independence of thought that they blindly followed the ofttimes foolish words and deeds of their duly elected officials.

Or, in plainer words - I’d hate to meet the fool of either party who swallowed everything those jerks in Washington told them.

People affiliate with the party that most closely matches their own political thoughts. I think that far too often people vote based on what they consider is the lesser of two evils and that is a sad state of affairs indeed. This doesn’t imply an across the board condoning even of every plank in the party platform, much less a condoning of actions taken and words spoken by those who rose through the ranks to party leadership.

The people representing both parties (not meaning to ignore Libertarians, Greens and the like) are modern day politicians in a world where statesmanship has long been absent. Surely even the most die-hard voters have qualms about the judgment of their party representatives.

See, that's why you can't fit in the Brotherhood. You're not stupid enough. I still think this country would be a really sad place if you made the rules but not as sad as if these other assclowns ran it. Your version of America would burn itself out and go back to a more balanced system. The Waa Waa Brotherhood version would nuke itself into oblivion.

The Heretic - A whining fool known for crying about his constant job instability and for an economics worldview that illustrates his appalling lack of concern for his fellow man, he is known for defending skanky Madonna's writing of children's books but wants the super rich, widely respected and highly charitable Oprah Winfrey to just shut up. Strangely enough, Oprah has yet to comply.

Nevertheless, The Heretic is still stricken with a consistency of principle that alienates him from the Brotherhood. His views on civil liberties are as wise as his views on economics are stupid; the balance results in his brain being a size or two too big to pass the collander test.

LT, you're a delusional cunt. Life really sucks when you're an overweight, unemployed, professional student in your mid-thirties who can't buy a piece of ass. And while you're on the subject of Internet addiction, take a look at your own profile:

Total Posts: 33,223 (31.30 posts per day)

Fucknozzle.

OneBlackMan_erkel.jpg

miles said:
LT, you're a delusional cunt. Life really sucks when you're an overweight, unemployed, professional student in your mid-thirties who can't buy a piece of ass.
Dude, that's you, not me. Keep telling yourself that bullshit. We all know your desperate working wife hates you and you're a bon bon eating stay at home husband. Your wife, aka nickelmouth, also sent me a picture of you.

redneck.jpg

Awwww. Did I hurt da widdew boy's feewings?

Dude, you're a jerkoff loser, and we all know it. Everyone laughs at you.

Get a life.

miles said:
Awwww. Did I hurt da widdew boy's feewings?

Dude, you're a jerkoff loser, and we all know it. Everyone laughs at you.

Get a life.
LOL the poor widdle redneck is mad at me now for exposing his shitty love life and posting his picture for all to see.

It's okay, dude, your mother loves you. Even if the world hates you, at least she'll be there to breast feed you.

Lavared said:
Would you like me to start a list with your name on it Joaquin? I could make a thread titled the sweetest guys on Lit but I know how you men want to consider yourselves all macho sometimes and don’t like being told that you’re sweet. At least not in front of other guys! Don’t worry; your reputation is safe with me.

Joaquin eats nails for breakfast. He makes John Wayne look like a wimp. He can pull a freight locomotive down fifty yards of track from a complete standstill with the front bumper tied to his thumb by a piece of heavy gauge steel wire and never work up a sweat. He works weekends during the winter on an Alaskan king crab fishing boat just for kicks and giggles. His real job is as a roughneck off the Louisiana coast and all the other men on the rig are in complete and total awe of him.

In serious response to the original post, it would be foolish to belabor under the assumption that every Republican is in agreement with every act of the Republicans in office. This isn’t true, anymore than every Democrat is in agreement with every single act of the Democrats in office. I would hate to meet the person with so little independence of thought that they blindly followed the ofttimes foolish words and deeds of their duly elected officials.

Or, in plainer words - I’d hate to meet the fool of either party who swallowed everything those jerks in Washington told them.

People affiliate with the party that most closely matches their own political thoughts. I think that far too often people vote based on what they consider is the lesser of two evils and that is a sad state of affairs indeed. This doesn’t imply an across the board condoning even of every plank in the party platform, much less a condoning of actions taken and words spoken by those who rose through the ranks to party leadership.

The people representing both parties (not meaning to ignore Libertarians, Greens and the like) are modern day politicians in a world where statesmanship has long been absent. Surely even the most die-hard voters have qualms about the judgment of their party representatives.

I understood exactly three words of that post.

LovingTongue said:
My apologies - he wasn't fired.

He can never be fired from cleaning up after himself...

It is none of my concern anyway, so I will leave it alone. If he wants to answer, that's fine. I am sorry I asked in this thread.

LovingTongue said:
Ham Murabi is known as the Juggernaut. When his arguments are thoroughly refuted, he just brings them back up incessantly, and then goes off the deep end. His tirades defending 11 hour driving schedules for truck drivers are the stuff of legends at the asylum.

oa048.jpg

LovingTongue said:
Phrodeau has a few basic weaknesses:
a) if he fails to beat you the first time, he will chase you for years trying again.
b) he doesn't know the meaning of the word 'the'
c) or the word 'extol'
d) he is a dropout student of the school of "I know you are but what am I?"
The word "the" has at least twenty-three distinct meanings.

Pity that you claim there is only one.

Zipman would have qualified for the Waa Waa Brotherhood but he couldn't find his brain. That was no problem for the Brotherhood, except that Ishmael got so completely confused that he convinced himself that if you have no brain, you cannot even take the collander test.

Dallaswantspink suggested, "if a tiny brain merits membership, then having no brain at all should make one a member in very high standing."

Ishmael did not like being shown up by a woman, and after a torrent of name calling and slurs about womankind, he revoked Dallaswantspink's membership and declared she was going on ignore. Her desperate appeal ended when it was discovered that her brain had swelled by a few thousand sizes during that fateful argument. That, and she had failed to answer BlueEyesInLevis' personal ad.

phrodeau said:
The word "the" has at least twenty-three distinct meanings.

Pity that you claim there is only one.
There is only one definition relevant for "the secret". You'd know that if you had made it out of kindergarten.

LovingTongue said:
There is only one definition relevant for "the secret". You'd know that if you had made it out of kindergarten.

Really, what is it in your opinon?

And LeahLo519 is earning her Waa Waa purple heart right this minute by taking it for the team several hundred times over because of some very ugly race-bashing remarks she made in a futile attempt to get back at a certain Litster after she'd lost yet another argument.

LovingTongue said:
It was a gut wrenching time for neo conservative America. They were still stinging from the election time ass kickings of 2005, and worse yet, Shrubya's ratings were rock bottom.

Fox News polls were showing that ever since Hurricane Katrina swept away Dubya's credibility, Americans wanted more Democrats in office than Republicans. But that wasn't all. FEMA's former chief, Mr. Brown, having had his ass handed to him by Republicans in Congress for passing the blame for the Katrina disaster to the other people, had turned on his leaders like a rabid dog, ratting them out before Congress. Consumer confidence was down, and civil war was breaking out in Iraq. Bush's domestic spying and the selling out of America's ports to Saudi Arabia was making Americans very angry, and now most Americans no longer supported the Iraq war. There were troops coming back from Iraq and savagely beating down their wives in cold blood and a quarter of a million homeless vets that neo cons couldn't give a shit about. Most Americans, especially the elderly, despised the new Medicare system, and Bush's draconian Social Security overhaul, once having been on the ropes, had just been finally carried out of Congress on a stretcher.

With drug prices on the rise for the poor, neo conservative America was finding it ever harder to afford their Paxil, Zoloft and Prozac prescriptions.

Faced with the prospect of committing suicide or seeing noted nutcases like busybody going on homicidal rampages against fellow citizens, a band of heroes came together and formed the Waa Waa Brotherhood.

Founded by Ishmael, the King of all Bluster and his native America hating domestic partner Cap'n Amatrixca, the Waa Waa Brotherhood met in 2006.

Ishmael calls for bombarding liberals with baseless and unprovable facts, and whenever someone countered a neo con with documentation proving him wrong, he accuses them of going off topic as a way of saving face.

Cap'n Amatrixca is the Ostrich King of the Waa Waa Brotherhood. When the facts show that his ideology is leading America into ruin, he accuses his detractors of being chicken littles, and demands America continue its lemming-like stampede to the edge of fiscal and military disaster. He also declares that whenever a neo con is backed into a corner, they should hurl a racial slur to get their opposition angry, and then accuse them of being childish for becoming hostile at neo cons for hurling racial slurs.

Catfish came up with the idea of whining to one's mommy whenever liberals launched personal attacks against neo conservatives, while ignoring the barrage of impotent racism and random idiotic insults neo cons had been throwing at liberals for years beforehand. He also patented the idea of jumping into fights that he wasn't involved in, and then claiming that didn't amount to starting something with someone.

Busybody is the best one for deploying the strategy of cutting and pasting piles of text from right wing nutjob websites with zero credibility, and following up on it with a barrage of racist hate speech, or words not used by most people since the 3rd grade. Note that to make fun of his wording is highly intolerant - his vocabulary is college grade prose where he was raised.

Garbage Can taught his troops how to discredit all documentation as having come from some left wing blog. If it came from CNN or MSNBC, it's a left wing blog. The counterattack for him is to post damning proof from some place like Fox News or WorldNetDaily, which he cannot pass off as a left wing blog. This, of course, makes him very desperate and depressed, at which time he turns to the medications offered by...

... LeahLo519. She provides the Waa Waa brotherhood with tons of weed, plus many entertaining bedtime conspiracy stories about the Government's involvement with pot. But in her great wisdom she invented a powerful defense for neo conservatives that have saved many of their lives; her brand of mary jane causes memory loss. This defense against the endless barrage of traumatic memories that neo conservatives collect in their ill begotten crusade, has saved far too many from descending into suicidal depression or homicidal mania. Her herbal remedies are especially helpful to another fellow named...

... BlueEyesInLevis, who, between his visits to NAMBLA, is currently working on a perfect personal ad scheme for neo conservatives to find what few women out there remain that don't yet despise their Sado-Quixotic crusades to find their lost masculinity. He and Cap'n Amatrixca have something going on on the down low, which may put him at odds with Ishmael.

Armchair Brigadier General dead.jihadist wages an endless war against Muslims via his blog, and is relentlessly bugging Congress to equate online tirades against Muslims and liberals, with actual military service. Amazingly enough, he has received quite an audience with Congressional Republicans, many of whom are themselves draft dodgers and chickenhawks.

Slowlane is from the old school, and prefers simpler tactics. He is the master of using reading comprehension problems to shield his rabid rhetoric from the crushing might of documented facts and the harsh light of reality.

Gringao is another old schooler. He is the master of the "Bright Boy" insult. When documented facts dispel his rhetoric he changes the subject or pretends he never read it. When a really tough argument is put his way, he is the master of the "he who fights and runs away..." tactic.

The Waa Waa Brotherhood has a long track record of battling reality and in their minds winning. Know their tactics and you may survive the day!

another stupid lt thread

LovingTongue said:
Zipman would have qualified for the Waa Waa Brotherhood but he couldn't find his brain. That was no problem for the Brotherhood, except that Ishmael got so completely confused that he convinced himself that if you have no brain, you cannot even take the collander test.

Dallaswantspink suggested, "if a tiny brain merits membership, then having no brain at all should make one a member in very high standing."

Ishmael did not like being shown up by a woman, and after a torrent of name calling and slurs about womankind, he revoked Dallaswantspink's membership and declared she was going on ignore. Her desperate appeal ended when it was discovered that her brain had swelled by a few thousand sizes during that fateful argument. That, and she had failed to answer BlueEyesInLevis' personal ad.
I need to do vanity searches more often.

What are you talking about LT? LOL

Update on 3/22/2006:

In their darkest moment of desperation, the Waa Waa Brotherhood have gone back to a river in Egypt to resurrect two of their fallen comrades:

skeaky, a frazzled yapdog whose chief power is screaming "you propagandist!" at liberals while claiming to not be a neo conservative. Facts, figures, logic and reasoning are fairly useless against him; he specializes in making absolutely no point at all, since being pointless is inherently being immune to refutation.

passionkat, the cross dressing neo con twin brother of skeaky. Same technique, different vocabulary. Passionkat is more likely to feel pain and is thus vulnerable to logic and reasoning. A few douses of intellectual holy water will make this mummy go away.

Back