Divine Secrets of the Waa-Waa Brotherhood

catfish said:
No, he C&P'd from another forum he goes to.
Yeah, I C&P'd from another forum. That means they're making fun of you, too. Great comeback, bottom feeder. Bill Pix Trade's quip was wicked sick funny, but yours, well, nobody slams you harder than you.

LovingTongue said:
Yeah, I C&P'd from another forum. That means they're making fun of you, too. Great comeback, bottom feeder. Bill Pix Trade's quip was wicked sick funny, but yours, well, nobody slams you harder than you.

Yeah, whatever there genius boy.

LovingTongue said:
He tried to give you credit for changing the usernames, but no, you showed us that you didn't even think of that.

LovingTongue said:
LOL, I love how you go into a fucking tail spin whenever I make fun of you.

lol, yeah internet tough guy, I am really in a tailspin. Quote me some more NWA lines as threats, those really crack me up. Try " Check yo'self before you wreck yo'self" that's scary.

Ice Cube did that song as a solo if you are looking for it on I-Tunes to download.

Last edited:
catfish said:
lol, yeah internet tough guy, I am really in a tailspin. Quote me some more NWA lines as threats, those really crack me up. Try " Check yo'self before you wreck yo'self" that's scary.
You're already a wreck, bottom feeder boy. NWA threats, lol you sure can find new things to whine about, can't you?

LovingTongue said:
You're already a wreck, bottom feeder boy. NWA threats, lol you sure can find new things to whine about, can't you?

lol, not a whine just pointing out your pathetic attempts to appear "tough" . You are too funny.

catfish said:
lol, not a whine just pointing out your pathetic attempts to appear "tough" . You are too funny.
whine

Main Entry: 1whine
Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to Old Norse hvIna to whiz
intransitive senses
1 a : to utter a high-pitched plaintive or distressed cry b : to make a sound similar to such a cry <the wind whined in the chimney>
2 : to complain with or as if with a whine

Yeah, I think the above fits the definition.

PS: nobody threatened you, you moron.

Now, I've got to go and C&P some more from that other forum I'm on. :D

Ah you two are:
2.JPG

http://www.intandem.com/NewPrideSite/MD/Lesson10/2.JPG

Last edited:
LovingTongue said:
He's gonna take that as a threat, dude.

Once again, find where I said you threatened me, you can't. Besides, why would I be "threatened" by you? I mean really LT, you are not exactly scary, just stupid and annoying.

catfish said:
Once again, find where I said you threatened me, you can't. Besides, why would I be "threatened" by you? I mean really LT, you are not exactly scary, just stupid and annoying.
"Quote me some more NWA lines as threats, those really crack me up."

I don't even find you to be annoying, bottom feeder boy. I find you to be easy to kick around and get riled up. I set the bait and you jump right at it.

And now for more C&P's from that "other" forum...

Miles is another Ishmael protege. He uses the ignore shield ... liberally. His stay-at-home internet activism is financed by his hard working wife. He's been inactive for the most part because he has everyone who's smacked him down, on ignore.

Lost Cause spams everyone with "Join the Libertarian Party!" and brags often about fucking underaged girls. He and Matthew Craig can be found prowling for dates around high schools.

bill-pix-trade said:
Going around in circles.

I posted the link.
Poor kid, he didn't get it. LOL!!!

I'm glad he didn't see that sword and mistake it as a threat... can you imagine how much whining he woulda done then? :eek:

LovingTongue said:
Miles is another Ishmael protege. He uses the ignore shield ... liberally. His stay-at-home internet activism is financed by his hard working wife. He's been inactive for the most part because he has everyone who's smacked him down, on ignore.

Lost Cause spams everyone with "Join the Libertarian Party!" and brags often about fucking underaged girls. He and Matthew Craig can be found prowling for dates around high schools.

I have not seen miles in a while. I wonder where he's been?

LovingTongue said:
Poor kid, he didn't get it. LOL!!!

I'm glad he didn't see that sword and mistake it as a threat... can you imagine how much whining he woulda done then? :eek:
Despite you current spat, I think you would find that catfish is a good man and a fair person. You won't find me saying anything derogatory about him. Auburn football is a completely different story.

HeavyStick brings to the Waa Waa Brotherhood the ability to turn his reading comprehension problems into an advantage: he responds to his perception of what you wrote, unknowingly steering the discussion completely off topic until you are spending more time trying to explain simple English to him instead of discussing your original point. Very effective indeed.

HeavyStick plays LT's game back on him, and LT thinks HS has language problems.

Funny that.

Back