Disney has quit playing

Is that how you calm down after jerking off another “GO FUCK YOURSELF”? :)

The little phuckwad knows why he gets that response every time he quotes me. That you're not smart enough to figure out why, despite me posting the reason more than a few times, has no connection to me at all.

The little phuckwad knows why he gets that response every time he quotes me. That you're not smart enough to figure out why, despite me posting the reason more than a few times, has no connection to me at all.

Why do you always try to project what I think? I haven’t bothered to see why you react to that forum member the way you do.

It’s just a funny case of you losing your mind for a minute. For a moment I thought you might have turrets, but it’s really more of an emotional outburst.

It’s probably good for you that you share rather than hold it all.

McCarthy offers DeSantis advice on Disney fight: 'Sit down and negotiate and talk'

www.msn.com.ico
USA TODAY|35 minutes ago
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., suggested Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis should negotiate with Disney in their ongoing conflict over the company's self-governing status.

Rubio warned politicians against going after companies for 'political purposes' after Disney sued DeSantis

www.msn.com.ico
Business Insider on MSN.com|10 hours ago
Sen. Marco Rubio said he doesn't "have a problem with taking on Disney," but worries businesses may fear they could become political targets.

Primaries are a step in the process of running for president. She ran twice.
Yes, but you don't win the presidency by winning a Primary, so they are separate contests. Which is what I correctly pointed out, do you now understand?
Your skills at math suck.

Hillary ran for President once, and lost. Trump ran for President twice. He won once, lost once.

Therefore Hillary is 0 for 1 or 0% and Trump is 1 for 2, or 50%. For the Presidency.

If you look at the Primary runs then Hillary is 1 for 2 and Trump is 2 for 2 ( if you count being acclaimed)

So Hillary is 50% and Trump is 100%.

Yes, I know that, and you do know a Primary is not the election for the Presidency don't you?
Apparently Boomer can't figure out Primaries are only a step towards running for President, unless you wish to run as an independent . I suppose Boomer will come back with some other twisted answer to back up his mistaken logic...*chuckles* which makes him so entertaining.

Depends on which numbers you look at.

Billary won in '16

Donny lost in '16 and '20.

Billary 100%

Donny 0%
It depends on which contests you look at. A Primary is not a Presidential election. My point was about Boomer lumping the whole process into one mathematical term ( percents) and getting it wrong.

Last edited:
I swear the Bernie Bros hate Hillary more than the MAGAts.

Hmmmm……
Bernie Bros? Everybody hates Hillary. That's why she lost the highest office in the land to the stupidest fucking moron to ever run for President. I know sycophant Democrats will desperately cling to any and all excuses that absolve Hillary of her epic failure but facts are facts.

Bernie Bros? Everybody hates Hillary. That's why she lost the highest office in the land to the stupidest fucking moron to ever run for President. I know sycophant Democrats will desperately cling to any and all excuses that absolve Hillary of her epic failure but facts are facts.
What does that say about Trump?

I’ve been watching this story from an attorney who worked on Florida bonds etc. He said Disney is going to lose because of the bonds and no one is talking about it. Go DeSantis!

I’ve been watching this story from an attorney who worked on Florida bonds etc. He said Disney is going to lose because of the bonds and no one is talking about it. Go DeSantis!
Good that you support government retaliation against private businesses for their freedom of speech.

I'm sure you can't wait for Hobby Lobby to get it next 👍

Good that you support government retaliation against private businesses for their freedom of speech.

I'm sure you can't wait for Hobby Lobby to get it next 👍
Why would I care about Hobby Lobby?

I’ll bite. What do the bonds have to do with this?

I’ll bite. What do the bonds have to do with this?
I’m not a lawyer and can’t play one online, the real attorney is Legal Mindset on YouTube.

Simple answer…Disney said if Reedy Creek went away, then the citizens of Florida would have to pay millions or even billions in bonds. This could never happen and didn’t happen. The short answer about the bonds is Disney can’t dispute the new CFTOD’s legitimacy because if they do, the bonds could be due immediately. The new committee would tax Disney for the millions and if they weren’t paid, then they could foreclose on Disney World.

The video where he explains as well as shows that Disney recognizes the new board as legitimate in the lawsuit (pg. 43) is “Disney’s Legal Achilles Heel:Bonds” Legal Mindset. If you trust my link, here it is

https://www.youtube.com/live/ptDDsc_pYb4?feature=share

I’m not a lawyer and can’t play one online, the real attorney is Legal Mindset on YouTube.

Simple answer…Disney said if Reedy Creek went away, then the citizens of Florida would have to pay millions or even billions in bonds. This could never happen and didn’t happen. The short answer about the bonds is Disney can’t dispute the new CFTOD’s legitimacy because if they do, the bonds could be due immediately. The new committee would tax Disney for the millions and if they weren’t paid, then they could foreclose on Disney World.

The video where he explains as well as shows that Disney recognizes the new board as legitimate in the lawsuit (pg. 43) is “Disney’s Legal Achilles Heel:Bonds” Legal Mindset. If you trust my link, here it is

Disney has to recognize the legal merits of the case when filing in a court of law. By doing so, it does not diminish their case.

Simple answer…Disney said if Reedy Creek went away, then the citizens of Florida would have to pay millions or even billions in bonds. This could never happen and didn’t happen.
Well your Youtube lawyer is wrong. Which is why DeSantis changed his original plan.
The short answer about the bonds is Disney can’t dispute the new CFTOD’s legitimacy because if they do, the bonds could be due immediately. The new committee would tax Disney for the millions and if they weren’t paid, then they could foreclose on Disney World.
See you just answered your own question about the bonds.
Now think hard, ( you've yet to show you can, but there is always a first time) and maybe you can figure out the answer without resorting to having someone tell you the answer....

LOL I'd suggest not hiring a YouTube lawyer, but you do you.

Great catch! I remember well how Disney defenders vehemently insisted that taxpayers would be on the hook for bond payments when the governor first announced his call for the dissolution of the Reedy Creel special district. Some people on this board parroted those claims. The lawyer makes an indisputable point about the bonds in this video. He’s right, and it’s highly doubtful Disney would be happy if the state calls those bonds.

Great catch!
Yep your own stupidity and partisan blindness has made you fail...again!
I remember well how Disney defenders vehemently insisted that taxpayers would be on the hook for bond payments when the governor first announced his call for the dissolution of the Reedy Creel special district.
Remeber when DeSantis stated he was going to pass legislation to dissove the corporation? Yet he didn't. Now why was that???
Some people on this board parroted those claims.
So did Blumberg....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-22/florida-s-bond-chief-sees-disney-district-being-re-established
The lawyer makes an indisputable point about the bonds in this video. He's right, and it's highly doubtful Disney would be happy if the state calls those bonds.
The lawyers a fuck twit, why else is he drumming for coins on Youtube>?

He doesn't know anything about bonds, and neither does his audience....*chuckles*

Yep your own stupidity and partisan blindness has made you fail...again!

Remeber when DeSantis stated he was going to pass legislation to dissove the corporation? Yet he didn't. Now why was that???
What??? DeSantis said he was going to dissolve the Disney corporation? Care to cite your source? 🤣
In April of last year, the governor called a special session of the legislature to repeal the Reedy Creek special district. It was subsequently dissolved and replaced. Disney no longer governs the district.

Back