Disability & wheelchair

I’m a male in a wheelchair. No complaints but god I yearn for so much that gets posted here. There’s even a few good stories about disability and sex. Always curious what’s real. Curious if others have enjoyed sex with a disability or a disabled person. The strangest incident I’ve replayed many times since it happened to me occurred at a Home Depot men’s bathroom stall. Yep, the bigger accessible stall. It actually didn’t happen - but almost.

I’m a male in a wheelchair. No complaints but god I yearn for so much that gets posted here. There’s even a few good stories about disability and sex. Always curious what’s real. Curious if others have enjoyed sex with a disability or a disabled person. The strangest incident I’ve replayed many times since it happened to me occurred at a Home Depot men’s bathroom stall. Yep, the bigger accessible stall. It actually didn’t happen - but almost.
Definitley check out The Rope and Veil (Part 1) by @ElectricBlue

Last edited:
There’s several Reddit thread on YouTube about sex with a disabled partner. Like this one:

I’m following this thread with great interest. I had a friend at school with a disability and I refused to get in the back of a car with her. I was wrong and foolish.

Anyway, I have changed a lot over the years and would genuinely love to make someone disabled feel desired and special.

I’m following this thread with great interest. I had a friend at school with a disability and I refused to get in the back of a car with her. I was wrong and foolish.

Anyway, I have changed a lot over the years and would genuinely love to make someone disabled feel desired and special.
What was her disability and what happened?

What was her disability and what happened?
It’s wasn’t anything outrageous, but I’m going to keep it to myself, discretion is important. But let’s just say it’s opened me up to getting involved in so much more. 😘

I have a disabled friend whom, if I were single, I would be most interested in getting sexual with. Pretty sure she would be up for it too. I don't really look at her disability (she's wheelchair bound, though capable of getting out of it for very short periods. Got a nice profile look at her ass one time when she did so) as a turn-on or a turn-off, just a reality to be dealt with.

For her sake, I hope she's able to get some lovin' on at least a semi-regular basis. Everyone deserves some sexual satisfaction.

So hot. I have a major soft spot for men who don't get as much action as they should. It'd be so hot to go down on a guy like you in the bathroom.

If I could give a disabled person some pleasure I would love it.

I dated a girl who was in a wheelchair. It took some maneuvering to play, but worth it. Her mouth was very talented.

We still talk intermittently, but she's been married, had kids, divorced,and last I knew had a new beau.

U and both..not a pity fuck but a new experience

One of the best disability-focused stories here is from @Kumquatqueen - 'Wheelchair Bound?'

I've also done a story with a female wheelchair user. There's some other good ones out there.
Thank you, @yowser. The couple in that story also feature later in Naked Bisexual Lube Wrestling which isn't nearly as polished a story, but does what it says on the tin.

My story Third Time Getting Lucky includes main characters where one is deaf and wobbly, the other has a severe stutter. Instant messaging has just been invented...

Yes I have lived experience of disability, no I'm not telling everyone all about it. There's a lot of really creepy fetishists out there who think wandering up to a woman and going "I find (insert type of visible disability aid) really sexy!" is appropriate. Or know it's not but enjoy doing it anyway.

My answer has always been "How nice for you. Fuck off."

Back