dirtiest thoughts for masturbation????

Mmm I have a few kinky thoughts.

One is of me with another dominant couple. Preferably on my hands and knees getting my hot black tight asshole rimmed and fucked by the head dom. While my face is buried in the wife's pussy. Or better yet Asshole.

Another is usually imagining my hot wife getting raped by sexy lesbians. This actually happened (not literally raped as in illegal action) but I've witnessed her getting completely controlled and fucked by a lesbian couple at a swinger party. I was forced to watch tied to seat. It was my bday btw. ;)

I remember my wife telling me about her ex manager at work. She thought he was really attractive and they even got flirty on occasion. I often masturbate to the idea if him taking my wife to a hotel room and fucking her. Even better she brings him home after work evening. Then he spends the night screwing my wife's brains out in our marital bed.

Also another guy with a BBC on another forum has expressed an interest in screwing my wife. So hot.

You represent my ideal for the husband of every married female coworker I've ever wanted to screw.

I think of a random selection of girls I know watching me, masturbating themselves, sometimes each other, and playing with me too.

my girl telling me about past guys...something hot about it

Getting involved in a cyber relationship with someone. The topics become a little kinkier than I thought I'd enjoy. Eventually, we turn to webcamming, but neither of us wants to expose our identity (funny, but we don't have any qualms about exposing everything else!)

After a few intense and mutually satisfying weeks, we agree to show our faces - and we're both shocked to learn we're coworkers! After a long weekend of worry about what will happen at the office on Monday, I arrive at work. She calls me and sternly informs me that I am not to speak about this to her or to anyone else ever. I agree that "it never happened", and we hang up the phone. Other than a little awkwardness in the break room when we both needed a cup of coffee, everything was fine the rest of the day.

When I get home that evening, I remove her from my buddy list, and chalk it up to a good time while it lasted. I begin my search for another cyber partner.

After a couple of days, with little luck, I see a new message pop up in my instant messenger. It's a webcam invite from my coworker. I click the link, and she's there, in all her naked glory, working a stainless steel vibrator in her pussy. The only difference between this and other webcam sessions with her is that I can see her face. As soon as she knows I can see her, her eyes close, and she starts to cum like she has for me many times. I watch intently as her body jiggles and shakes in reaction to her self-pleasure.

After several orgasms, she stops, and opens her eyes.

"Now it's your turn."

too many thoughts

1.Mmm my daddy fucking me n cumming in me
2. Someone peeing on my clit
3. Being taken by a stranger

I once told an ex during sex I'd like to watch her giver her oldest son a blowjob. She said the thought of that turned her on but there was no way she was going to try it. ever since then I jackoff and fantasize about her having sex with him while I watch

My dirtiest thought is of my wife being seduced by another woman as her husband and I watch them together. Then our daughter walks in ...

My wife, drinking my cum, out of her best friend's pussy.

After having spent the evening preparing her best friend for me, by shaving her, dressing her, and telling her what I like in bed. Then, after licking her friend to get her ready for me, and spreading her own grool on my dick - guiding me into her best friend with her own hands. After I finish inside after a marathon session, with my wife helping various times by guiding me into her friend doggystyle, cowgirl, missionary - my wife would drink my cum as her friend squeezed it out and then clean us both with her tongue.

She'd bring us water, and then I'd fall asleep between them as they both embrace me from each side.

This has to be one of the hottest fantasies I have read for some time. :D

I'm blind folded and tied up to a pole on stage in standing position with my hand above my head. My legs spread apart and tied to a fixed position so I can close my leg. On the stage there's a pole with vibrator at the tip and inserted in my pussy on full blast. My ass is stuck with vibrating butt plug. I'm put on display in a club as a piece of furniture for people to enjoy

Please direct me to that club.:)

Have many things that turn me on when i jack off. Sharing my girlfriend, having a hot nigth with a Shemale. Having sex with my sister and many other. Message me if you want to chat about fantasies or experiences we had. Thanks

Watching my ex sub have sex with a Russian dancer from the strip club we would go to. This dancer would use my subs body for her pleasure. At the end I would fuck my sub and cum inside of her. The other woman would clean her pussy out with her tounge. Then snowball my sub with the cum from her pussy.

Watching my ex gf and her son fuck...she used to walk through the house at night with a sheer nightgown on and her nipples were clearly visible and I'd see him staring at them when she wasn't looking. She was very sexual and I think she got a thrill knowing he could see her tits....so I like to imagine him coming up behind her and reaching around and softly massaging
Her tits and her reaching back and feeling his hard young cock and leading him to the bedroom ....

Watching my ex gf and her son fuck...she used to walk through the house at night with a sheer nightgown on and her nipples were clearly visible and I'd see him staring at them when she wasn't looking. She was very sexual and I think she got a thrill knowing he could see her tits....so I like to imagine him coming up behind her and reaching around and softly massaging
Her tits and her reaching back and feeling his hard young cock and leading him to the bedroom ....

Wow!!!

I've been watching Sons of Anarchy for the last few weeks, kind of binge watching.

That being said, I now have a fantasy of being in a biker bar and getting fucked on all fours. Floor is covered in beer, cigarette butts, peanut shells and what not. I'm down there getting fucked from behind by one biker while blowing another one and the rest of their crew is just hanging out.

My b/f offered to call his buddy up and create this scene for me at his place and invite some of his friends to watch.

My wife, drinking my cum, out of her best friend's pussy.

After having spent the evening preparing her best friend for me, by shaving her, dressing her, and telling her what I like in bed. Then, after licking her friend to get her ready for me, and spreading her own grool on my dick - guiding me into her best friend with her own hands. After I finish inside after a marathon session, with my wife helping various times by guiding me into her friend doggystyle, cowgirl, missionary - my wife would drink my cum as her friend squeezed it out and then clean us both with her tongue.

She'd bring us water, and then I'd fall asleep between them as they both embrace me from each side.

Very hot. It would be great to get to have a friend of your wife, with her approval and parcipitation is even better...

I've been watching Sons of Anarchy for the last few weeks, kind of binge watching.

That being said, I now have a fantasy of being in a biker bar and getting fucked on all fours. Floor is covered in beer, cigarette butts, peanut shells and what not. I'm down there getting fucked from behind by one biker while blowing another one and the rest of their crew is just hanging out.

My b/f offered to call his buddy up and create this scene for me at his place and invite some of his friends to watch.

So are you going to take your b/f up on his offer?

Taking a proper Body Shot of Tequila;

She takes her fingers and sucks on them like a lollipop to get them wet, and wipes the saliva across the inside of her thigh. Then she lightly salts the freshly moistened skin, places the shot in her cleavage, and puts the lime in her mouth...

You see where this is going.

And that will be the start of a wild night ;)

hi

my ex bi bf performing anilingus on me before sodomy, is my fav when I do myself.

Once upon a few months ago (I think. Maybe longer than that...)
I was so horny after sex that my erection stayed hard as a tree well after I just ejaculated a chest-coating load all over myself.
I took my partner & pulled her face back into mine. I thrust my tongue inside her mouth to make out with her as I groped her tits through her dress with one hand. I used my other hand to collect as much of my own cum and use it to lube my cock up and keep jerking myself.
I kept on kissing her as my hand went from her tits to her clit. All while still jerking myself to an orgasm that was just as hard as the first one!

I am still getting hard, even as I type...

One fantasy I have is a threesome with my girlfriend sucking a big fat cock while i fuck her from behind, with several men and women masturbating as they watch, some guys shooting cum all over my gf

I had an ex that I wanted to watch give her son a blow job. I told her this once when we were having sex. she said it made her hot to think about it but it was never going to happen...but she did enjoy me describing it in detail when we fucked

Back