Dirt is Best

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
I have this theme. A sub Cum Slut is invited to participate in mega-sleazy sex. It will take place in a disused public toilet in very isolated place, maybe a condemned building. The environment will include:

1 a broken cistern, that constantly runs.
2 there is an overpwering odour of foetid urine and exreta
3 the walls are damp and the floor is moist and dirty
4 the toilet is overwhelmed by house flies and blowflies
5 there is evidence of the toilet being used for sex in the past eg, used condoms, baby wipes
6 there is human excreta on the floor, where the anal sex will play out

The Dom is described thus:

1. There is an odour of low personal hygiene coupled with stale tobacco smoke smell. His fingernails are caked with detritus.
2. He is unkempt.
3. His genitalia is clearly unwashed and odorous.
4. He has poor intelligence.

The Sub is left up to the writer

I would like to write these ideas into a story, as I want to be, in the real world, the sub in the story. If someone were to write it, it may give closure to this fantasy.

You might be on your own on this one.

I have written a story of contrast, where a lady descends to a low level of depravity out of guilt, but not nearly as a vile location as you prefer. I had her having sex inside an old powerplant control room, if that helps you out.

My ex-wife and I used to like to visit old abandoned industrial complexes, and had sex in a few of them, but again nothing as vile as what you describe. Yuck!

Excluding points 1 and 4, the environment you describe sounds like some of the locker rooms I’ve had sex in.

Well they say there is a lid for every pot. But I think you are going to have to write this one yourself as I don't expect a lot of kindred spirits to come crawling out of the drain.

Well they say there is a lid for every pot. But I think you are going to have to write this one yourself as I don't expect a lot of kindred spirits to come crawling out of the drain.
So, you have a moral compass? Well, you should go to a vanilla platform where limits to eroticism and kinks are the norm. You need a more libertine view of sexual experience.

Back