Dip in views

I've a hypothesis that at least part of the late peaks is related to which day the chapter posts. Some days get a lot more traffic than others, or at least that seems to be the case, so if a story winds up on the front page of the category hub on such a day, it appears to generate some extra 'incidental' views. If the story happens to linger on the front page that probably helps, too.
Probably - and with relatively low views, those things probably have more impact.

Em

I've a hypothesis that at least part of the late peaks is related to which day the chapter posts. Some days get a lot more traffic than others, or at least that seems to be the case, so if a story winds up on the front page of the category hub on such a day, it appears to generate some extra 'incidental' views. If the story happens to linger on the front page that probably helps, too.
Yep your right. I've watched with my stories, Fridays are probably highest reader times and worldwide release time on a Friday nite sees reader exposure in different emerging time zones better than any other time in the week. Saturday thru to Monday continue that trend, (Monday in the Pacific West is Sunday in the Americas). Probably not that exciting if you've a lot of followers but relevant to us lesser mortals.

Back