Dildo or anal trainer?

ByteMe13

Virgin
What’s the best way to prepare for anal sex? Dildo or anal trainer?

I am mwm that wants to try bottoming. What’s the best way to prepare my asshole for a real cock?

Start with a lubed up finger , try a small dildo with a base so that you don't loose it up there , progress with sizes as you feel comfortable,lube and lots of it

Always use plenty of lube, water based if you are going to use toys. Start by using your fingers, slowly massage your rosebud before entering a finger......get used to one before you use two.....once this is comfortable try using a thin carrot, washed and a dull not pointy.....then progress in width......once this is doable think about buying a small diameter maybe 7 inch dildo.......suck on it first then again using plenty of lube massage your rosebud with the head before slowly sliding into your ass.......relax........it will feel magical as you begin to fuck yourself..... Good Luck!
https://ibb.co/N6G5R80

start out with one finger then two. Depending on the dildo you’re using maybe three fingers or smaller butt plug.

carrot to begin with. increase thickness and length and tolerate the pain as you try larger ones upto rectum with lube and force. learn to enjoy the pain when the size increased and force.

Do not stick carrots up your ass!

Too easy to loose them up there and not be able to get them out - which results in an embarrassing for you and amusing for the ER Staff situation.

Use dildos or butt plugs with flared bases that will stop them from going all the way in your ass. Start small and work your way up. And you can never have too much lube.

The wife started with her fingers, then progressed to a small butt plug with a wide base. Wore it 1-2 hours per day. Over time sized up to a medium and them to a large plug. She loves the plugs. However as all said here, lube is the key. Lots of it.

What’s the best way to prepare for anal sex? Dildo or anal trainer?

I am mwm that wants to try bottoming. What’s the best way to prepare my asshole for a real cock?
Get a slender dildo and work your way larger, you need to feel it deeper for the day you take the real thing

Back