Desultory and Impulsive

He took a long drag of his cigarette. The kind one does of something they want to savor in the event that it may be their last.

"Dreams?" He said through the long exhale of smoke from his lungs. His fingers slid across the empty glass. Ice shifted. Meltwater mixing with what cheap aromatics were left inside. He lifted it to his lips. "My dad died young. And with him, went my dreams."

No matter who they are or what they do, few things dry a cunt up faster than when a man goes maudlin.

I should have known better than to try to tempt by touching his level with such a question. But yet at the same time I knew that if I were direct, that if I were to grab him by the balls and tell him how I wanted to feel what was inside of him swimming inside of me...

Actually, saying the such might have worked. But then... I don't know. I don't know. And now I'm left here feeling like an idiot. And I can't help to think that's how he wants me to feel and it pisses me the fuck off because I'm not an idiot and he KNOWS I'm not an idiot.

Last edited:
She laid there
Placid and relaxed

Eyes closed as bubbling jets of water
Jostled her body

I watched her chest

Her bountiful breasts
Being bathed and washed
Under the flowing waters

I watched

And it was as though the water itself
Possessed the want of my mouth