Desultory and Impulsive

Sadism seems to me often lost in the whole works.

You got your ropey rope people.

You got your domineering people

And you got your recipients

Sadist get lumped in with the ropey rope and domineering people.

I understand why. Makes sense

But I've no interest in daddy/master dominating a person. I've no interest in tying them up all fancy pants elaborately

What I do have an interest in is using my thumbs to push thumbtacks dead center directly into a (willing) woman's nipples while cupping her breasts and pushing her up against a wall or bed and watching her face, eyes, and body react.

I wonder how masochists feel about being lumped together with the submissives

How many have to jump through the bullshit pageantry of riggers and doms just to get to the pain part.

I've grown weary of publicly broadcasting my thoughts.

Anyone who wants them in the form of a hand written letter PM me your address.

There is no burden to reply. This is one way. A return address will not be included.

I'm not a physical masochist. But I can lean towards mental submission. Power exchange, physically? I can dig it.
This makes me want to sit in a room with you and do nothing but make eye contact.

Why for and to what end?

I'm not entirly sure.

I mean, there's a first for everything. My mental fortitude may be a challenge. You may enjoy that sort of thing, though. 😁
Or I might enjoy how looking into your eyes gives me want to touch your face and kiss your lips and a want to just sit in that feeling.

Are you talking to yourself again?
Maybe.

My friend wants to know if they can help by forcibly holding you down. I said the matter wasn't up to me and required an issue of given consent by you.

They are a bit shy and new regarding the matter and are trying to develop and gain confidence in sexual assertiveness.

Back