Deep Cover (closed)

In the aftermath, Liliya curled up against me, her tiny frame and soft breasts against my chest. Had either of us the energy, I think we would have gone yet again, but I suspect each of us needed the rest.

I can't wait to brag to Allie about this."

I chuckled, my voice thick with exhaustion as it rumbled in my chest. "I think it is I who should be bragging to her." I kissed the dark hair atop her head. "But what is it Roger says? 'I kid, I kid'?" I chuckled again. "I do not think Allie would be pleased for me to tell her how much I enjoy having sex with my wife."

My free arm draped across Liliya's slender back, idly tracing nonsense patterns along her muscles. "But you haven't told me about the new contact. Do you think he was serious about the job offer? Or was he merely hoping to seduce you?" A security contractor with government credentials could be beneficial. But as we had found, many a man would make promises he couldn't keep in the hope of sharing her bed.

I smiled as his fingers danced across my skin.

"I think the offer was legit. He was quite impressed that I speak several languages and I think that he wants a pretty face for his office. Maybe we can go to dinner with him and his wife, we might need to invite Allie and Roger, too."

I snuggled against him.

"We should sleep some. So we can do this again in the morning." I offered as I kissed his shoulder.

I nodded. "I trust your judgment." As the agent to make contact, protocol deferred most decisions to Liliya. She was presumed to know best how to manage and develop her asset.

"Set something up soon. I'm sure he can be most useful."

My wife nestled against me, murmuring promises of future salacious delights to come. Worn out myself, sleep soon claimed me.

~~~~~~~
I awoke with a intense ache in my groin. I blinked awake in the morning light and rolled onto my elbows. God, must have overdone it the night before.

Instead I was greeted by Liliya's smiling visage. Her tiny hands cupped my cock as best she could given that it had swollen to full size. Judging by the throbbing ache, I'd likely been hard for some time - probably while I was still asleep. Judging by Liliya's expression, she was likely the reason why.

I awakened and found myself so aroused that I wanted to awaken Max. I slid down the bed and nestled between his legs and began caressing and teasing him until his cock was throbbing between my fingers.

When he groggily looked down at me, I couldn't help but smile.

"I am sorry, I am greedy. I have to have more..." I whispered. I wanted to taste him, so I covered his length with a peppering of tiny kisses, my tongue sneaking out for a taste here and there.

I opened my mouth and rubbed the head against my lips and licked at the shaft.

"Does it feel good, waking up, knowing that your wife wants you?" I asked sweetly.

Liliya's eyes danced with delight as she realized I was awake. "I am sorry,," she whispered in a tone that suggested she was anything but. "I am greedy. I have to have more..."

Her lips kissed along my length as her left hand hefted the monstrous shaft. Her right slipped between my thighs and cupped my heavy scrotum. I groaned as her warm fingers gently massaged each sensitive testicle in turn.

I could feel the wave of lust in me building swiftly. Leigh's lips parted as she sucked my tip clean of precum while her hands stroked me. I was achingly close.

I consequently groaned in disappointment when my wife suddenly relented. Several seconds more and I would have exploded. Instead, my aching cock bobbed and twitched futilely as my wife merely watched, her eyes dancing with amusement.

I could see now while my cock felt like cast iron and my balls ached. She must have done this a few times already: coaxing my lust to within inches of release only to stop and let the surge subside.

"Does it feel good, waking up, knowing that your wife wants you?" Even were her tiny hand not literally doing so, my beautiful wife clearly had me by the balls.

"I want," I groaned when the tremors in my cock subsided. "I want you. I want you so much. Please." I leaned was babbling slightly, delirious in my lust for her.

I smiled at my husband. I took his hard cock back in my fingers. I stroked his cock and took the head into my mouth again. I swirled my tongue around the head. Lavishing him with my adoration, moaning softly as I felt him throb against my tongue.

I made no move to stop. I wanted to feel him climax in my mouth, claiming my lips and tongue the way he had claimed my sex the night before. I guided his strong hands to my long dark hair and encouraged him to tangle his fingers in it.

I took a deep breath and took as much of his cock in as I could but I only made it half way, but I used my hands on the base. I could feel his breathing change and much to my surprise, he got even harder in my mouth.

Liliya responded with nothing but a wicked smile as my meaty shaft bucked in her hands. Her very pink tongue lapped up the precum surging from the tip. She licked me clean and cooed with delight.

Liliya grasped my nearest wrist with her left and brought it to her head. I put my hands into the midnight thicket of her hair. Her silken locks slipped between my fingers as I toyed with her curls.

Silently communicating with just our eyes, I pushed her head towards my groin. Liliya flashed a delighted grin before spreading her lips wide to accommodate my girth.

I maintained the gentle pressure, curious to see how far she would go. Another inch slipped past her lips, then another. Rather than suck on the bulbous head, she now slid it to the back of her mouth - far deeper than before.

Liliya stopped as the blunt helm began to slip down her throat. I eased up the pressure immediately. That she'd even contemplate trying to deep throat my girth was thrill enough for me; I had no desire to push her beyond her limits.

Liliya didn't withdraw, apparently pleased at having the thick pillar inside her. Her hands encircled the trunk at my groin, pumping me towards her lips. I groaned in appreciation.

God knew how long she'd been at this, coaxing me to the brink and watching my cock throb and shudder with lust. My shaft felt heavy and thick enough to be a third leg, yet I could feel it swelling still more under her efforts.

"So close," I groaned in torturous delight. "Gonna cum. So close."

Liliya showed no signs of halting my impending orgasm this time. My willpower in shreds, I roared like a bull as my much-delayed climax finally rocketed out into her awaiting mouth.

I kept him in my mouth, until I felt his orgasm make him throb. I held him in my mouth as he climaxed. His seed filled my mouth and it was more than I could swallow. It spilled over my lips and onto my breasts.

I smiled up at him as he recovered. I wiped my mouth.

"Thank you, my love." I whispered. Then I crawled up the bed to rest beside him. I nestled into the crook of his arm. I kissed his chest. "No matter what else happens in this strange life of ours, we always have each other."

"I think I should slip on my running clothes and jog passed Jack Kent's house... I don't want him to lose interest." I mused as I stretched out. "What do you think?" I asked softly. I really wanted to stay in bed with him, but I knew Jack was too valuable an asset to not follow through.

I kissed my husband one last time and then slipped out of the bed and pulled on my running clothes. I chose a slim fitting pair of leggings and snug top, that clung to my breasts. I brushed my hair out and pulled it up into a thick ponytail. I tied on my shoes and then bounced down the stairs and out the door.

I grunted like I was trying to bench press a car. Liliya's cheeks were already stuffed with my cock, but they ballooned as my cum gushed into her. Dribbles of sticky white overflowed her lips and cascaded down her chest. By the time I was finished, she had streaks coursing down her entire torso.

I collapsed back on the bed, my mind swirling with pleasure. I don't think I'd ever been so drained in my life. I could barely manage the energy to blink.

By the time I could feebly raise my head again, Liliya was kneeling before me, cupping her upper abdomen and smacking her lips. I think her stomach might even have bulged slightly. "Thank you my love," she murmured contentedly. She leaned down and snuggled against me for a moment. She smelled of sweat, perfume, and sex - an intoxicating combo.

Within moments, she had bounded to her feet. I admired her graceful, curvaceous form as she reached for clothing. I think I should jog past Jack Kent's house... I don't want him to lose interest."

I winced at the very thought. "God in heaven, you are as insatiable as you are beautiful," I groaned. "I don't think I could even stand up after what you just did to me and you want to go for a jog?"

My wife laughed at me, happy as a schoolgirl. She threw on a snug outfit and was soon bouncing down the stairs as if made of springs.

I lounged in the bed for several minutes, dreading the prospect of getting up. Still, even on the weekend, there was work to be done. I groaned loudly since Liliya was not there to mock my laziness. Reluctantly, I rolled off the bed. Yawning, I shuffled towards the bathroom to shave and shower.

I felt resplendent as I jogged in the morning chill. The sun felt good on my face and the cool air felt good in my lungs. I leisurely jogged around the neighborhood. I watched people through my periphery. I had earbuds in, but no music playing. Jack was in his drive way. He was working on a classic car.

I stopped and waved.

"She is beautiful." I whispered. I ran my fingers along the chrome of the grill. "She reminds me of old movies and Hollywood starlets." He didn't say anything, he just smiled. Then he reached over and tugged on my ponytail playfully.

I giggled and then jogged off.

"I will come see you, Monday, about the job." I offered over my shoulder and then made my way down the street. I could feel his eyes watching me as I ran.

Examining myself in the mirror, I spotted some of the lingering "love taps" from last night. Liliya played hard, regardless of the venue.

I took my time since it was the weekend. After a thorough shave and a long shower, I was still clad in naught but a terrycloth towel when I heard footsteps on the stairs.

Moments later, my beautiful bride bounded into the room. The flush from her jog colored her cheeks and a fresh sheen of perspiration glistened on her forehead. Despite having ridden me hard and repeatedly most of the night, my libido stirred anew beneath my towel.

"Did you make contact with the target?" I asked, trying to focus on more important matters.

I smiled at Max.

"He tugged my ponytail when I stopped to see him." I offered with a smile. I slithered out of my sweaty work out clothes. I saw Max watch as I pulled my breasts free from my sports bra.

I tugged at Max's towel. I ran my fingers down his taut stomach.

"Are you hard for me, darling?" I asked softly. I stood on my tiptoes and nuzzled his throat.

Liliya gave me a look that suggested it was foolish to even wonder if she'd been successful. She was Liliya. Of course her efforts had borne fruit.

Her confidence wavered not as she stripped off her top. Her bra followed a moment later. Her gorgeous breasts surged forth, seemingly even larger in the light of day. Her pale skin glistened with sweat and I could smell the remnants of our late night conjugation mixed with her musk.

I began to thicken in appreciation as I stared. I felt a momentary pang of embarrassment, but she was my wife; I was allowed to look. Moreover, the glint in Elena's eye suggested she liked that her body aroused me so fiercely.

She stepped to me and ran a hand down my abdomen, my skin still warm and damp from the shower. "Are you hard for me, darling?" she purred.

I grinned down at her slender form, close enough that I could feel the heat of her body against my skin. "Why don't you-" I started to suggest, but then bit my words short as a tiny hand slid along my meaty shaft. My arousal began to thicken immediately, wordlessly answering her question.

I rubbed my body against his.

"Will you take me? Hard and full of need. Fuck me like you have wanted to for months..." I whispered. His arousal made me feel sexy and brave.

"Fuck me like Jack wants to fuck me..." I offered playfully. I moaned softly when his strong hands closed around my upper arms. I moaned into his mouth when his mouth closed over mine.

I hooked my leg around him and then I was pressed to the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I need you, my love. I need you inside of me. Hard and deep."

Liliya slipped out her remaining clothes and stood before me, her body glistening with swear from her run. She stood close to me as her hands massaged my swelling cock and cupped my scrotum. Already the mammoth shaft was too thick for her slender fingers. She guided its girth into her cleavage.

"Hard . . . ," she whispered reverently. ". . . and full of need." Her eyes bore up into me as she toyed with body. "Fuck me," she pleaded.

I bent my face to hers and our lips locked in a passionate kiss. I could scarcely believe this curvaceous goddess could have such a mutually intense desire for me.

When at last we parted for air, I straightened up. Despite the difference in our heights, Liliya scurried up me as readily as a squirrel up a towering oak. Her eyes glinted at me from slightly above me as her muscular legs gripped my waist and leveraged her torso skyward.

I helped steady her as she positioned herself above my cock. In the clear light of day, our mismatch was all the more apparent. The huge glans dwarfed her slender hand as she guided me towards her tender sex. Despite last night's evidence to the contrary, there seemed no possible way her delicate flower could ever accommodate such a massive intrusion.

"I need you, my love. I need you inside of me. Hard and deep." Liliya fit the tip of the purplish head inside her pussy and rested her weight atop it.

She keened loudly as the immense girth stretched her delicate flesh. I gasped as the intense heat and tightness engulfed my aching cock. I was far too large for her, but she unrelentingly sank herself atop me, swallowing inch by inch into her snug depths.

His cock was not an easy fit. I gasped as he slid inside of me. I buried my face against his throat. I whimpered and moaned as his cock seemed to get even harder and even thicker. His hands gripped my hips and he began to grind against me.

I kissed his throat and lightly scraped his throat with my teeth.

"I am your girl. " I whispered. "I am yours."

His hands tightened and I wriggled against him.

"Please. Hard. Please. " my voice was a desperate plea.

Liliya's limber legs wrapped about my waist with surprising strength. Beneath her soft exterior lurked a ballet dancer's powerful core. I suspected that even without my hands to support her, her own athletic ability would have kept her perfectly upright.

My hands caressed her hips and found purchase in her taut buttocks. "Ah, Lily," I grunted as I urged her body against mine. "So. Incredible. So. Tight."

Indeed, she gripped my mammoth cock like a second skin. Or perhaps she'd made me swell to newfound dimensions. With way, my girth seemed recklessly near to exceeding her capacity.

Her teeth grazed my carotid, her tongue tasting my neck. "I am yours, " she breathed between delicate kisses.

Yet underneath her delicate exterior lurked a will of iron. Impaled on my thick pillar as far as seemed possible, I relented in my efforts. "Please. Hard. Please," she begged, bouncing against me in an effort to go still deeper.

I complied, crushing my fingers into her ass cheeks in order to maintain my grip on her sweat-slick skin. For several seconds, nothing happened. Then I felt her inner muscles slacken and she opened to my phallic intrusion. Liliya screamed aloud as I plunged the last remaining inches, penetrating far deeper into her than I suspect either of us thought possible.

We both gasped for air for several moments, winded by the exertion. But I knew my desire couldn't be sated just by this. I'd need more before I was ready to fill hee belly with my seed. "Yes, my love. I will take you hard. Hard as I can."

I carried her to the nearest wall and braced her back against the flat expanse. I widened my stance as I bent my knees, pulling several engorged inches out of her slender pussy. Then I thrust into her, throwing my full weight against her. I pinned her against the wall with my mass, burying the turgid shaft deep inside her.

Then I did it again.

And again.

And again.

I threw my head back and offered Max my throat. I cried out softly when his mouth sealed to my delicate skin. He began to thrust into me hard and deep and again and again. I was so worked up that it didn't take long before I was moaning and crying out. He felt so big inside of me, the biggest I have ever had.

I raked my nails down his chest, and then I nestled in and nuzzled his chest and his throat.

"Mmmmmm, my love. You feel so good." I whispered against him. I began to shake and I felt his hands close even more tightly around my hips. He seemed to grow even bigger and harder as he plowed into me.

Liliya moaned as her body shuddered against me, her passion overflowing. I could feel her juices trickling out of her, coating my balls and streaking down my thighs. Yet still she urged me on, demanding I continue.

Eventually even my stamina called for a respite. I stepped back from the wall I'd been pounding her against and held her. Liliya's upper half sagged against my chest even as her powerful thighs kept her locked against me. Her face nuzzled against my chest and throat, her wondrous breasts firm and full against my ribs.

When she had sufficiently recovered, she ran a hand down my chest and then caressed the thick bulge in her abdomen upon which she'd been impaled. "Mmmmmm, my love. You feel so good.
" she gasped.

Inspired once again, I pinned her against the wall anew and redoubled my efforts. Her squeals and moans as I plowed into her drew me ever closer to my own apex. After a furious effort, I growled with pleasure as my cock swelled moments before exploding. Thick, ropey gushes of my seed filled her belly as I came and came.

His growl was the most masculine and visceral sound I had ever heard. I clung to him as he pushed into me and filled me with gush after gush of his seed.

"Stay inside of me... till you get soft." I whispered against his throat. "I want your seed deep inside of me. It makes me feel as if I am really yours."

"I may have to sleep with Jack, but I will still be yours. With him it will only be my job." My voice was honeyed and sweet.

I did as bade, clutching Liliya to me as I filled her. We both stood gasping for air until our hearts settled.

I at last set her on the floor, my thick member soft enough to slip free of her tight pussy. Liliya moaned softly as it did so, clapping her hand over her pink lower lips to ensure nothing leaked. Her taut belly still bulged from the massive load I'd pumped into her. She rubbed her abdomen where it bulged, and whispered to me. "Your seed . . . deep inside of me. . . It makes me feel as if I am really yours. "

I smiled at her touching praise and kissed her softly. "I have never felt as loved as I do with you.

I guided her into the shower. We were both damp with sweat and sexual desire, so I massaged her curvaceous frame with her scented soap before rinsing her clean.

I moaned softly as he rubbed the bar of soap over my skin. His strong hands lathered shampoo into my hair. His hands made me melt. He washed me from head to toe.

Then I returned the favor. I had to stand on my tiptoes to wash his shoulders and his hair.

We were snuggling in the shower when I heard the doorbell ring insistently several times.

I slipped from the shower and put on my robe and dashed down the stairs. I peered out the door. It was Allie and her husband.

"Oh my. I think we are interrupting." Roger snickered.

I stepped out of the shower after Liliya left to investigate the doorbell. Half a minute later, I heard voices from downstairs. My suspicions aroused, I didn't bother to dress, but tossed on my own robe and headed downstairs to investigate.

I also picked up a pistol. We had no one scheduled to stop by and visitors at this hour on a Saturday were unheard of. Best be prepared.

I peeked over the banister and relaxed slightly. Liliya stood in the open doorway and just beyond stood Allison and Roger. Apparently our good neighbors had paid us an unexpected visit. The intrusion was not likely threatening.

I remained out of sight as I observed. Roger had chosen the usual American weekend attire: sweatshirt and jeans. Allison was dressed similarly, though she'd opted for a sweater that also showed a bit of cleavage despite the chill air. No matter the weather, it seemed, Allison always felt the need to highlight her impressive décolletage.

Liliya was drawing some similar attention. She'd fortunately chosen the terrycloth bathrobe; I think imagine the silk one would have clung to her damp skin in a most revealing fashion. As it was, the terrycloth revealed a lot of shapely leg. Judging from Roger's eyeline, I also surmised that the robe was having difficulty fully containing my wife's incredible breasts.

I smirked slightly as I noted Allison's own gaze was drawn in a similar direction. Allison apparently had eyes for both of us.

"I do apologize for bothering you so early," Allison declared with great sincerity -- a strong indication that she was being disingenuous. "But Roger was concerned about your condition last night, so I said we'd come over first thing to check on you."

Hidden from view, I rolled my eyes in derision. I doubted Roger had the slightest recollection of us leaving the party early, let alone the motivation to walk to our house. No doubt Allison had roped her husband into this so that she didn't look as nosy showing up on our doorstep by herself.

I wanted to throttle Allie. She seemed to do everything in her power to make me look frail and needy. I invited her and Roger in for some coffee.

"I am fine, darling." I said with a big smile. "I guess I just had a little too much to drink." I ushered them to the kitchen and poured them both a cup of hot coffee. I fixed myself a cup, mixing in a generous helping of sugar and cream. I knew Allie was always worried about her waistline and would drink hers black. I leaned over to touch her hand and made sure that my breasts almost spilled out of my robe.

I saw Roger's eyes linger and I made sure not to catch his eye. I didn't want him to stop looking.

"Are you hungry?" I asked innocently. "I was getting ready to fix some breakfast." I smiled at Allie and I saw her face harden. She wasn't a fan of her husband looking at me.

"Roger... I had the most embarrassing dream last night." I said with a giggle. "I can't believe I am telling you.... but I was sitting in your lap and you were giving me sips off your whiskey."

Seeing that our visitors were no threat, I returned to the bedroom to dress. Liliya was so self-possessed that she could probably go stark naked in public without feeling any embarrassment. Entertaining unexpected guests in her bathrobe was hardly a challenge. I, however, felt far more comfortable with at least a pair of pants on.

I toweled off and put on a shirt and jeans. By the time I padded downstairs, I could smell brewing coffee. I rounded the corner just in time to hear my wife comment, "Roger... I had the most embarrassing dream last night. I can't believe I am telling you.... but I was sitting in your lap and you were giving me sips off your whiskey."

Roger turned slightly pink and he smiled uncomfortably. He looked at my wife, but turned away as his gaze sank below her chin. Liliya's robe had slipped open slightly, providing a strong hint of her pale, gorgeous mounds.

Roger then saw that I'd entered the room and his face went from pink to red. "Well, well, I, uh, I," he sputtered like some sort of cartoon character.

It wasn't until I glanced over at Allison that I finally understood what my wife was up to. Our neighbors eyes had hardened into stone and the fix of her mouth showed restrained anger. She was obviously furious to see her husband show such interest in another woman. Clearly that was exactly the reaction Liliya intended.

"Oh, you and your funny little dreams," I declared as I stepped over to my wife and kissed her cheek. "Didn't you have one last week where Abraham Lincoln was feeding you grapes?" I chuckled.

Roger let out the breath he'd been holding, clearly relieved that I hadn't taken offense. "Ha, ha," he burbled. "Funny about dreams." Poor guy probably didn't even realize he was just a pawn in this chess match between Allison and Liliya.

I poured myself some coffee and turned to our guests. "Sorry, I didn't know we had company," I continued, feigning that I was completely oblivious to the daggers that Allison's eyes were aiming at my wife. "Must not have heard you over the water."

I could see Roger desperately wanted to leave. He obviously didn't have a clue how he stumbled into this tension-filled briar patch, but he knew he wanted out. Somehow I couldn't resist toying with him a little myself. "Ginny and I were about to make breakfast. Would you guys like to join us?"

Back