Dear X:

Dear L,

Thanks for listening to me rant and rave these last 8 months over the status of the lab. I have told you repeatedly that I was going to walk out, but you knew that I would never do that.

Today I told you that I was going to submit my resume for other positions and I asked if I could list you as a reference. When you said "Absolutely" I was more than pleased.

I have enjoyed working with you...but it's time to move on. This job is killing me.

Maybe some day the A-hole that owns the lab will isten....but I doubt it.

Thanks,

Misty :rose:

Dear X,

I realize you like your flop eared little dog and dislike cats. I can even understand this from your perspective. (You want an animal that is more slavish than a cat is willing to be. That being said kindly stop telling me I should get rid of my cats. I love you and respect you but if you continue I will tell you exactly what you can do with your walking rug you call a dog.

C

Y,

I warned you on several occasions to keep your dog off my lawn. You ignored me and continously let your dog run free. I repeatedly told you that if I wanted to deal with dog shit in my yard I would have a dog. Last week I gave you your last warning, when I delivered a large bag filled with the not so little gifts your dog keeps leaving in my yard. Again you ignored me. This morning your dog was again in my yard, this time I caught it and had animal control pick it up. It's so sad you had to go downtown and bail your dog out. It's so sad they hit you in the wallet. You cae by my place quite upset, and left even more upset. (Maybe it's because I informed you what would happen to your dog the next time I caught it trying to get at my cats. Hey at least I offered to share. :devil: ) Keep your effing dog on it's leash and you won't have to deal with me.

C

Dear X,

Your PM's before you come to bed at night make me smile.

bas, kaho ke yeh ek burra hafta tha...aur kuch nahin...?

Dear Body of Mine,

I'm not real happy with you right now. We've been together for 34 years and several months, weeks, days.... hours, seconds, (you know the drill). I know I abused you with years of over-eating and lack of exercise. But I did something drastic to help us both out. I've lost all this weight and now you go and decide you may want to give me more problems. And they AREN'T even weight related!

You are not allowed to cut years off my life. I put a stop to that over a year ago. I didn't make the decision lightly. Now behave! You are not to give me MS and you are not to allow me to have any gall bladder problems. Do you understand! Have I made myself clear enough to you! You're hurting me. You're hurting my kids. You're hurting my spouse, my parents, my sisters and yourself!

I am angry! I am scared! I am tired! I am pissed off! NOW get your act together and let me live healthy, just like we've both always wanted and needed.

Thank you,

Me

Dear Twit:

I have told you repeatedly that it is none of your business whether or not I take someone with me everywhere I go. I am a big girl and I can wipe my own bottom, thank you very much.

Today you tried to start a slinging match about it AGAIN, and then got bent out of shape whenever I said I was going to go take a nap. Tough. I didn't fall asleep unless 4a.m. and I was at work, on time, at 8a.m. after two hours of being up with the kids and getting them off to school and the sitter. I do not need to fight with you or anyone else after spending the day staring at spreadsheets that make my eyes bleed.

Go please go fuck yourself, and leave me alone.

FtF

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Dear Body of Mine,

I'm not real happy with you right now. We've been together for 34 years and several months, weeks, days.... hours, seconds, (you know the drill). I know I abused you with years of over-eating and lack of exercise. But I did something drastic to help us both out. I've lost all this weight and now you go and decide you may want to give me more problems. And they AREN'T even weight related!

You are not allowed to cut years off my life. I put a stop to that over a year ago. I didn't make the decision lightly. Now behave! You are not to give me MS and you are not to allow me to have any gall bladder problems. Do you understand! Have I made myself clear enough to you! You're hurting me. You're hurting my kids. You're hurting my spouse, my parents, my sisters and yourself!

I am angry! I am scared! I am tired! I am pissed off! NOW get your act together and let me live healthy, just like we've both always wanted and needed.

Thank you,

Me

Hey, Red's body. Cool it. There. That should do it, Red.

Hope so , anyway.

unrelated: Hi FtF. Hope your health is improving, too.

Dear Body of Mine,

Thank you,

Me
Get well soon

:rose:

Better listen to her, body!!!

Dear Jagoff,

Either tell me that you're going to blow me off before you do so or actually fucking write me back!!! I have NEVER, EVER, appreciated it when people insist on trying to "make me get the hint" that I'm not wanted by simply never saying anything. It's a game, and I hate those stupid-assed games!!

Now, I realize that all of us have had an experience or two with someone who just wouldn't get lost regardless of what we said or did, and probably even got royally pissed off at us because we dared to tell them to go away. HOWEVER. What you DO in this situation is you tell them to get lost ONCE, and THEN ignore them if they don't get it. You tell ME to go away? I'm gone...I won't even respond to the email/voice message/what-have-you that told me to go. I'll just go.

But wait! You don't think you know me well enough yet to know that do you? So you're going to be an ass instead and pull this bullshit with me instead! Very well. POINT...TAKEN!!!

With all my anger,
Me

Dear Magica,

I've only just begun! What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. <gag>

Love,
The Universe

( :D Tease, tease. Poke, poke. :D )

dear t,
i'm sorry i wasn't able to protect you this time. it breaks my heart to see you like this. i know you're struggling. and i know why you're staying. you've admitted it to me and you've admitted it to them.

i love you. you're making this so hard to do, but i have to let go. i can't watch you keep going through this for me. i'm not worth this misery.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
~c~

Dear Body of Mine,

Thank you,

Me

Dear Red,

Have you talked to Jammies? I think you two would have a lot to discuss.

:heart:

~ Imp

CarolinaHeat said:
dear t,
i'm sorry i wasn't able to protect you this time. it breaks my heart to see you like this. i know you're struggling. and i know why you're staying. you've admitted it to me and you've admitted it to them.

i love you. you're making this so hard to do, but i have to let go. i can't watch you keep going through this for me. i'm not worth this misery.

~c~

CarolinaHeat said:
dear t,

~c~

CarolinaHeat said:
dear t,

~c~
:heart: :rose: :kiss:

dear s

please dont disappear out of my life. i need you and i hate that we're drifting apart.

j

Dear Dino,

I felt the need to read your 'Happiness' piece again just now, and i still think its one of the most beautiful pieces of writting i have ever read.

:heart:

me

Dear X,

thank you very very much for your anon feedback on "The Baroness's Boy" It's been so long since I checked my votes and stuff, I can't tell if you voted or not... but the other day I noticed the little red 'H' next to that title, and now it's gone again.

(That title bounces back and forth between 4.85 and 5.10 like a damn yoyo)

McKenna said:
Dear Magica,

I've only just begun! What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. <gag>

Love,
The Universe

( :D Tease, tease. Poke, poke. :D )

Dear Universe,

Just begun? WTF? You've been at this crap for years! I need a turn at happiness too, you know. (Plus, why am I the only one who gets messages from the universe this way? Like talking to me through fortune cookies?!!! Aaaaghh!!!)

Respectfully,

Magica

MagicaPractica said:
Dear Universe,

Just begun? WTF? You've been at this crap for years! I need a turn at happiness too, you know. (Plus, why am I the only one who gets messages from the universe this way? Like talking to me through fortune cookies?!!! Aaaaghh!!!)

Respectfully,

Magica

Dear Magica:

Want me to grab a beat stick and lay into that mofo for you?

FtF

FallingToFly said:
Dear Magica:

Want me to grab a beat stick and lay into that mofo for you?

FtF

:eek: Oh wise and mighty universe, she didn't mean it! (You're gonna bring the wrath of the Great Pumpkin down on me or something. *faints*)

Back