Dear X:

Dear Self,

You're turning into a sloth.

A minimum of 10hrs sleep each night, three cooked meals a day, no inclination whatsoever to exercise, and now at the late hour of 7pm you're considering going to bed.

Why not just have done with it and hide in a small hole, cover yourself with leaves and not wake up until the spring time?

Zade

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Self,

You're turning into a sloth.

A minimum of 10hrs sleep each night, three cooked meals a day, no inclination whatsoever to exercise, and now at the late hour of 7pm you're considering going to bed.

Why not just have done with it and hide in a small hole, cover yourself with leaves and not wake up until the spring time?

Zade

no no no - wait for me wait for me!
I don't want to be left on the wrong side of the leafy-covering.

<runs to join Zade in the hole... as it were>

Vermilion said:
no no no - wait for me wait for me!
I don't want to be left on the wrong side of the leafy-covering.

<runs to join Zade in the hole... as it were>

*moves the leaves aside so you can come into my hole* :devil:

Seriously though, I might go to the doctor if this goes on. Do you think laziness is an illness? :confused:

scheherazade_79 said:
<snuggles in>
Seriously though, I might go to the doctor if this goes on. Do you think laziness is an illness? :confused:
huh? wha? Shussssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh Zade. Sleepy time now...

scheherazade_79 said:

Probably just the changing of the seasons, love. If it persists for long time it may be worth visiting the Docs about. :rose:

English Lady said:
Probably just the changing of the seasons, love. If it persists for long time it may be worth visiting the Docs about. :rose:

Or try one of these

Designed to help with seasonal depression, but would probably help with alertness etc too...

:)
x
V

Dear Favorite French Canadian:

About damn time! I will be looking through my herbals and burning midnight oil- and I should have a box of helpers for you by Christmas. I :heart: you.

Bugsy

-----------------------------------------

Dear Issue:

Go away. My blood pressure is sky-high, I'm going blind from the stress on my body and the strain it is putting on mjy eyes, my arrythmia is back, and I'm officially skatng the edge of an anxiety disorder.

Now get yourself BACK in your fucking box and let me enjoy my time with my kids without collapsing. I'll deal with you after New Year's, at the same time I deal with everythign else.

The Bitch.

---------------------------------------------

Dear X:

Thanks for that space out of time. I needeed the break, I needed the comfort, and yes, I needed the release. It helped to have someone there to hold my hand and tell me I wasn't crazy or cruel for wanting to get away from it.

And no, you can't have my pill bottle, but I promise I won't use it either. At least not right now.

:heart:

The Neurotic One

-----------------------------------------------

Dear Grandma, Mom, Asshole, Kids, Exes, Siblings, etc.

FUCK OFF! Can't you see I'm doign the best I can?

Me

Dear Ex #1,

Why, why, WHY did you have to send me that friend request? Don't you understand that I removed you from my accounts for a reason? Don't you realize that I still think of you every damned day, and all I want is to stop? It just hurts too much, especially now that you're engaged. Damnit that was supposed to be me.

It should have been me.

~~~~~

Dear Ex #2,

I really am way too freakin' nice because you really don't deserve another chance. What is this like your tenth? Just don't start thinking we'll get back together again. There's no way in hell I'm putting myself through that again.

Me

~~~~~

Dear Chris,

You have to stay strong. I know you want to add her to your friends list, but you just can't. Don't put yourself through more misery for nothing. And as for the other one, well you know how manipulative she can be. Don't let her sink her fangs into you again! You shouldn't even be talking to her! Remember that look I gave you when you told him you were talking to her again? Remember what T said he'd do if he found out you were talking to her again? Remember the hell she put you through way back then? Just be careful.

Your common sense.

Dear Emotions,

Why are you acting like you have PMT? You don;t have PMT. Stop being so whiny and weepy. Get a grip. Buck up.

x
V

Dear Merlin:

After 14 years .. today we had to say good bye. Walk proudly and joyously over the Rainbow Bridge dear boy .. my heart is breaking and no words can possibly express the pain and sadness I feel.

You were my friend, my companion, my confidant. While some might only see a dog .. you were so much more to me. Unfailing and unconditional love you gave wholeheartedly.

Oh .. I miss you so much already .. please be happy in your new place, and I will see one day again my dearest friend.

I love you my furry friend ..

T

Tessa28 said:
Dear Merlin:

After 14 years .. today we had to say good bye. Walk proudly and joyously over the Rainbow Bridge dear boy .. my heart is breaking and no words can possibly express the pain and sadness I feel.

You were my friend, my companion, my confidant. While some might only see a dog .. you were so much more to me. Unfailing and unconditional love you gave wholeheartedly.

Oh .. I miss you so much already .. please be happy in your new place, and I will see one day again my dearest friend.

T

*hugs*

Also, *hugs Fer*

Tessa28 said:
Dear Merlin:

T
:rose:

Tessa28 said:
Dear Merlin:

T

dear body,

you suck and today was not fun. Thank you for the awful gut rendering pain that also including throwing up twice. Thank you for the trip to the A&E and the IV portal for the morphine and anti-spasm stuff. Now will you just behave for at least a few days??

the very tired owner

Chantilyvamp said:
dear body,

you suck and today was not fun. Thank you for the awful gut rendering pain that also including throwing up twice. Thank you for the trip to the A&E and the IV portal for the morphine and anti-spasm stuff. Now will you just behave for at least a few days??

the very tired owner
*gentle hugs* :heart: :kiss: :rose:

Chantilyvamp said:
dear body,

the very tired owner

Thanks to all for the kindness ..

Many don't understand how much the loss of a cherished pet can hurt .. I truly appreciated the warmness and understanding.

Dear X,

Wapas aaja? please?
Meri dil ko na thodna.
aapni dil ko na thodna.

aaise nahin karo, main tumhari samne hath jodthi hoon...please.

humare rishta ko nahin thodna. Baag ke nahin. aaise nahin.

Back