Dear X:

Dear Guild.

I am rapidly losing my temper with this shit. "Mage/Warlock and one other" you said. I said I'd go on my Hunter, "Oh, we have a trap meister already".

Teh fuck? That's *not* what you said.

I'm sick of her special treatment. Really, really sick of it. I tried my damnedest to treat Mark the same as everyone else in guild, and the fact she gets to do what she pleases simply because she's your girlfriend is pissing me the hell off. She's already fallen out with me once because I won't kiss her ass.

You know what? Fuck it, I don't care any more. Let her be little miss Queenie, I'll just play my bloody Alliance chars.

Silver.

--

Dear temper:

please do not eat the idiots alive. I realize they abound today, and that your patience is short after a three days with five little boys (only one of them yours), but the truly idiotic don't realize how fucking stupid they are.

~ Cloudy

dear m

i am so glad you appear to be so perfect...an unemotional ice queen...i'll not ever be good enough...so why even bother

your dutiful daughterthe failure

feeeriek said:
dear m

i am so glad you appear to be so perfect...an unemotional ice queen...i'll not ever be good enough...so why even bother

*hugs* :kiss: :rose: :heart:

Dear Self,

Please go to bed early tonight and actually sleep.

Also, cancel the badminton match tomorrow. Your arm really can't make it and you'll just lose.

And, please drag your ass to go christmas shopping tomorrow. You need to buy and mail stuff.

Me.

~~~

Dear Alternate Self,

You know that 1 & 2 are just not gonna happen. :rolleyes:

Self.

Last edited:
Dear Mr. S;

Despite your constant apology to the contrary, your family was a joy to take care of this afternoon. Okay, so three-year-old Eric made a mess. Big deal. That's why we have those little brooms and dustpans.

Your family was very well behaved, and Grandma was a riot. I've never had a seventy-two-year-old woman flirt with me that much. ;) The fact that it was her birthday just made it all better. And thank you, but I'm really not the kind of singer to earn a standing ovation. I tend to waver on high notes.

Please, feel free to come back any time and request me. And I'm not saying that because of the $100 tip. ;)

Sincerely;

The Singing Server, Eric's New Best Friend, and Grandma's New Boyfriend :p

feeeriek said:
dear m

*hugs* :rose:

feeeriek said:
dear m

:rose:
You too?
Live for you, to hell with her (easier said than done, I know).

Feee,

-----

Dear X,

In the words of Joan Connor, forgive me my desire to be loved. It is unbearable, as unbearable as being loved. Love is the delusion of children without memories. A song in the key of bone. It plays out.

Bluebell

Dear Boss:

You're right, I should have made my obligations at home a little clearer, but be honest, would you have employed someone who was also a full time carer?

A Chroí-

Tonight as I drove home I wondered what your commute is like. I imagine that because you're so in-tune with your surroundings, it's never lonely. Isolated, yes, solitary even, but never lonely. Only one who has embraced the solitude can understand its power to wrap the body and soul in a cocoon of protection; but solitude comes at a price, a price you've come to realize is too high. It's not that you want to leave your isolated existence, but rather that I join you there. When I think of the way the firelight softens the planes and valleys of your body, or the way your voice sounds when you sing me a lullaby, or the furrowed brow of concentration you get when you strum your guitar, or tie an intricate knot, or lose yourself in thought, I find myself wistfully turning north. With my face in the wind I close my eyes and wonder if you've sent your scent along this williwaw to tease and entice me further from the existence to which I've grown -if not comfortable- then certainly accustomed.

You speak to that part of me I've all but forgotten, and that's a dangerously addictive thing, indeed. Would that it could be, eh?

Love,
Me

Dear X
I am glad you threw me into panic mode instead of anger mode...
Had I been in anger mode when you hit me I would have taken you close to death.
Thank someone my anger management kicked in...
last male to enrage me spent 6 weeks in the hospital with internal injuries...
You are fucking lucky.... I will remember for next time ...
anger management won't save your ass next time...

I am hoping you feel proud to have literally beaten a woman...
wait till the WRONG guys hear you did...
Word travels fast & my side is out now too.
I have no sympathy for you as you did not keep YOUR anger in check...
I only defended myself & clawed at you to get away...

Dear Ex,

You think I'm in a new relationship "that carries no baggage, requires no effort and is wonderfully rewarding" ??? *snort* Right.

~ Imp

Dear &#*@&*,
Thank you for fucking up the holidays already. You're a selfish child who will never grow up. I loathe you right now.
One of us is going to make it out of this holiday nightmare intact, I'm sure it will be you since I'm the whiney fucked up one.
Merry Fuckmas to you too.
Me.

Dear S,

thank you for being so patient with me. I know I haven't been the best wife lately, not as supportive as I should have been, and always sitting on my ass typing that story, trying to reach those 50,000 words.

I really appreciate you understanding me and not getting pissed off about the not-done dishes and the laundry being a couple days late.

Always yours, Jen

Dear X ...

We've gone from sharing everything to barely talking. I know there is a lot going on in your life right now but please don't push me away when you need a friend the most. I'm scared for you too ... this is going to be a big change for you all but please know that I'm here for you. None of us know what the future holds for any of us but He is always looking over us.

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

Dear Vana,

When you were fed up with wrapping presents over at Abs' place, and i offered to help, was i secretly wrapping my own present?! :eek:

Thank you sweetie, it was a very nice surprise :rose:

I'm gonna do my best to wait till the 18th.

Dear Body

Yeah, I know, in our younger days we did some very dumb, if not stupid things. I know I loved the adrenalin rushes as much as you did but we should have taken better care of ourself. Now you are trying to whimp out on me. No one ever said it would be easy.

Look, you know as well as I do we were not supposed to live this long. We're already way ahead, by about three times to be exact. So hang in there.

Getting older is not for sissy's unless you're into pain. Personally, I'm not to hot on it but the alternative sucks big time :rolleyes:

Your not so friendly friend at the present time

Tx

Dear legs:

Owwww... stop hurting. I have no idea what caused this pain to start but if my hips don't stop seizing and my knee stop twitching and my feet stop tingling I'm going to lose it.

Ok, more than I have already.

Me.

Dear L,

You can't treat people this way. Stop with the games and just say straight out what you need to say. Games only make matters worse and I don't want to believe that you're the jackass I'm starting to think you are. If you need to take some time to grow up then please do so, but not at my or anyone else's expense.

Sincerely,
Me

---------------------

I like this thread I think.

Back