Dear X:

Dear X,

It's really fucking stupid yearning for you because truth be told, if we lived in the same country I'd probably have bored you silly by now, and I'd be ticking all the honeymoon-is-over boxes like, how the hell did I ever think we were so perfectly compatible, and fuck you're a disappointment, and god you're ugly when you're mean. The problem is, we never got to that stage... I had to leave, you had to leave... I haven't cried that hard, that intensely in years. And now this kinky email thing. You're like a beautiful muse who has killed my writing. The only characters I dream of now are you and me...

And I go to sleep every night wishing you were inside me. You've opened up my heart and I hate, hate, hate it. The same way I hate being needy when I wasn't before I met you. Why did you have to be the most interesting, most gorgeous creature I've come across in years, only to live half a world away?

You kill me,
x

:rose::rose::rose:

Dear Sis,

I'm crying now because of the beauty of the dream you mentioned. I'm glad you saw him and you got to talk to him and make sure he still knows you love him. I've seen him in a couple of my dreams and he's said he feels like he broke a promise by leaving you this way and, unlike so many other mistakes we make and promises we break, he cannot make this one right. So he's been hesitant to go see you because he doesn't know what to say to you. He doesn't know how to say he's sorry, how to make you feel better, how to tell you that it's all okay. I tell him to go talk to you anyway. Maybe he finally listened. ;)

I hope this is one regret you can let go of. I know this whole time you've been terrified that he died not knowing that you love him so much and I hope that his appearing in your dreams and telling you that he does indeed know begins to put to rest this horrible, nagging, sinking feeling. I love you, sister dear. :heart:

Dear Brain,

Why? That's all I wonder. Why do you feel it's right to mess with our host? Do you want to get her even more stressed out? It's not that I complain about the extra work you're giving me, not at all, but I am more concerned about her condition then you seem to be.
I can feel it makes her sick to her stoumach, surely you must feel it too. You know what she feels deep inside herself, you are the one creating those thoughts.

Why? That is all I wonder.

Love,
Heart.

Dear X,

We would have found you a month ago but the evidence was confusing. We followed your trail through the bushes. We witnessed the state of your mind as you tried again and again to end your life. Your final resting place was beautiful, a horizon view of the magnificent sunsets. You were a mess mate. I can't lie. The memory of what we found will haunt me forever. I'm so glad your family never saw you like that.

I would like to pay my respects at your funeral but it isn't right for me to be there. Your family might ask questions I can't in all conscience answer.

But I'm thinking of you, hoping that you've finally found peace,

x

Dear X,

Checking the status after three years, yup, still actively despise you with a purple passion.

j

This space intentionally left blank.

Dear X

You need to ask yourself whether you are comfortable with everyone you know becoming aware of what you’re doing here. Your bitterness and anger harm only yourself.

Dear xx,
The difference between you and a mosquito biting my ass is that it’s worth my time to swat a mosquito. Run along now & be a good little enabler.
j

I sit corrected, it only took a few seconds to swat you & it was entirely worth it.

j

Last edited:
Dear X

You need to ask yourself whether you are comfortable with everyone you know becoming aware of what you’re doing here. Your bitterness and anger harm only yourself.

Your email has been forwarded to the appropriate authority.

Have a nice day.

Dear X,

If you wave a hammer in my face and swear that you're going to hit me on the head with it, you've got no room to bitch if I take it away and hit you first.

s

Dear X,

I am going to be REALLY upset and angry if you get pissy with me because I had the audacity to say I didn't think you were being fair. And believe me, I will shoot back. I'm not letting this continue anymore, understand?

Me

Dear Acquaintance,

Yes, yes, what's traditional is good and must remain that way because it's traditional and therefore untouchable, and how dare I try and bring attention to the fact that it's also FUCKING OFFENSIVE.

Look, the one thing I will admit to is being at fault for saying this publicly at a very specific time so you felt like I was passive-aggressively talking to you. That wasn't the case, but I don't fault you for thinking it. You don't know me well enough to realize I would much rather just walk up to you and mention it or send you an email if it was something specifically dealing with you.

What does bother me is you airing your dirty laundry in the comments. And being narrow-minded enough to scold me for daring to speak out against tradition. Because we all know that merely suggesting that people consider doing anything differently from the way it has always been done is unspeakably evil. :rolleyes:

But to get back to the dirty laundry bit - how very classy to use something as ammunition that you've never mentioned to me before. And making it all super-personal regarding an issue that I am not and wish not ever to be involved with, because it's basically just bullshit drama.

I hope you're happy getting used to all of the things that you told me to shut up and deal with, since I am a married woman and all, and apparently it's my womanly duty to be pretty and decorative and forget all notions of forward thinking. How could I have forgotten!

Dear X

The memory of you both has occupied my mind today. Its ok your always welcome there you know that, it just took me by surprise that’s all. Things won’t change, they simply can’t I truly wish they could sometimes.

Catching you smiling at me makes the days bearable. I never knew I could love anyone as much as I do you two and to hold you both in my arms from the moment you were born was all I ever wanted. Oh how life teaches us we never get what we want.

Always know that for as long as I remember you both, you will live forever.

Dear X,

Ya got any other grand schemes you'd like to share?

LOLZ!

j

Last edited:
This message contains feedback for: Boxlicker101
About the submission: Litte Mandy and Her Daddy's Present
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Title: INCEST really is BEST.

Comments: EXCELLENT but i really would like mandy to be a twelve y.o. and not an old slut of twenty.

In the first story about her, she was pretending to be 8 years old. :eek:

Dear x,

I am really tired of getting the blame for everything. I am tired of being expected to change when you refuse to do the same. I am tired of everything having to be done the way you think it should be or it's not "right". It's been 15 years of ups and downs and harsh words and hurts. I know some things have gotten much better over the past year, but I never fully healed from all the painful words and hurts and now each new one is like a weight I just can't bear. If you don't open your eyes soon and see that I am not the only one in this relationship that needs to change some of the ways I do things then we have no chance of ever making it for the long haul.

I love you so much, but I can only take so much and I think I am nearing the limit. I know you love me and are trying (to some extent) but it's just not enough. It seems I can't do or say anything that's not all happy joy joy without you getting angry. I am not a robot. I am a human being with emotions, and they are going to come out when you do something inconsiderate or worse.

I'm happy that you are excited about the new church and seem to want to get involved but as long as the behavior at home stays the same, then I just see it as you being two people and not really serious about doing what God wants. That in turn makes me very ambivalent about going and getting involved myself. It's only been a couple of months so I am probably expecting too much too soon, but I don't think I can hold on much longer. I have already been holding on for so long and I am so tired of feeling beat down and broken. I deserve to have my needs met and to be happy. If a full time job materializes over the summer, then you'd better get ready. If things don't improve greatly by then (when I can actually support myself and the kids), there's a good chance you won't have a wife anymore.

If the worst happens, then even though it won't help the pain, at least I will know I did everything I could and hung on as long as possible (and probably longer than many would have). I love you, but I just can't keep living this way. It's killing me inside.

Dear X,

Did she ever get anything up your ass? She used to talk a lot about wanting to do that.

j

Back