Dear X:

Dear X,

A quotation from Ambrose Bierce seems appropriate: "ADVICE, n. The smallest current coin."

J

dear _______

Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up!

Oh yes Shut up!

Thanks

Frazzled one

Dear Wayne Rooney,

Please shut the fuck up. How dare you abuse fans who have paid to have the privilege of watching you play at a similar level to a six year old, and thats being generous. How dare you question their loyalty when they've paid hundred or possibly thousands of pounds to come and support you, when you get paid in a week what many will earn in a life time.

Perhaps if you managed to control the ball just once all game or, dare we believe it, score a goal the fans may chose not to boo you. I've honestly exhibited more passion when painting my garage wall then you showed all game.

Please play better on wednesday.

Dear England Football Team,
Is there some problem about the word "Team" you collectively fail to grasp ?
Your recent performance has made a great many of we fans wondering if you are a bunch of over-paid dancers. For Heaven's sake, get a bloody grip. Personally, I don't care if you loose to a superior side; you cannot win them all, but at least look as if you are playing, not fannying about.

A Fan.

PS. Who's got 22 legs and not a ball in sight ?
Fabio Capello.

Dear X,

Telling me to simply, "do something about it," in regards to my sad-ass social life is like telling a blind person to see. I don't understand what you mean, and your advice sounds dumber every fucking time you tell it to me.

Dear X,

My take-away was to not expect ethical behavior from an alcoholic drama queen.

j

that hurt so much i can fucking hardly breathe

why did i even try to be a friend?

why?

a phone company????
you've moved on

I can't

ever

Dear Asda Walmart,
What is it with your purchasing department ?
You got summer dresses for women the size of dirigibles but no 'big' jackets for men ?

I call that unfair

Dear Asda Walmart,
What is it with your purchasing department ?
You got summer dresses for women the size of dirigibles but no 'big' jackets for men ?

I call that unfair

They don't do King Og-sized shirts either. Matalan sometimes do.

Og

I have been ordering my clothing online lately, as that is the only way to find my sizes reliably.

Dear Deity X,
In your infinite wisdom, please prevent clothing companies from making plaid pants in XXXL sizes. Some things should never been seen.
j

Dear X

Thank you for all the help and concern last night. You obviously realised that I needed it. And thank you for checking on me, and especially for being so thoughtful and considerate and empathetic this morning. I can see that you truly care about making life just a little bit easier for me. Or not.

Me

P.S. I hope you have a fucking shit day.

Dear Jackass,

Fuck you, fuck the bimbos you cheated on my mother with, fuck your drug addiction, and fuck your grand adventure. I'm a big girl, you can't guilt me into loving you, you can't make me hate you either. I've been there and done that.

You weren't there when I went off the deep end, you didn't deal with the crying and the screaming. My momma did. So don't you DARE tell me you love me now. Not after disappearing the way you did. Do you even know what my faveorite color is? Do you know what music I like? Or that my one goal in life is to change the world somehow? Do you know how many nights I prayed for you? Did you know I finally gave up? No you didn't know. You'll never know because I'm too much of a coward to tell you...
Part of me is still 5 and neurotic and thinks you're coming home. The rest of me has 13 years of cynisim and reality checks that know it's never gonna happen.

I can't love you because it hurts, I can't hate you because that hurts worse, So Im just going to be numb.

~Pixie

Dear Momma,

I love you. I'm sorry about everything. All the bitchy teenage moments, all the times I screamed at you because I was in to much pain to see you were hurting too. I'm sorry I tried to leave things the way I did. I didn't see a way out.

Everything I learned, I learned from you. I was never just your child, I was your constant companion. When kids laughed at me for my funny walk, or because I couldn't run, you'd force me to see that I was someone none of them could ever be. You showed me that I was me and you loved me. If Jack ass was night, then you were day. Everything clean, and brght, and safe that I remember from my childhood. You gave me a love of words. You gave me a love of music. You are my best friend. Please stop worrying about me. I promise I'll be home soon

~Sugar Roo

Dear Mom,

Next time my boyfriend, excuse me, fiance, has me tied to the bed and is having his way with me; please don't call and keep him on the phone for half an hour... :D

Dear Mom,

Next time my boyfriend, excuse me, fiance, has me tied to the bed and is having his way with me; please don't call and keep him on the phone for half an hour... :D

ROFLMAO

He sounds like an awesome guy! Any man that will put aside his obvious desire to chat with your Mom is a keeper. Good choice, Pixie

ROFLMAO

He sounds like an awesome guy! Any man that will put aside his obvious desire to chat with your Mom is a keeper. Good choice, Pixie

lol he is really. Of course he had it much worse than I did... the faces he was making were rather entertaining...:D

Back