Dear X:

FallingToFly said:
Dear X (or soon to be X)

Thank you, for once again choking what was left of my heart to death. If first degree murder of the soul was punishable, I would be happy to watch you fry.

Not only have you thrown me away, but you made damn sure that I wouldn't feel like enough of a woman to look for some glimmer of happiness with someone else. You have castrated my sexuality, and my self-image, more effectively than I ever imagined possible. You've made me doubt myself- as a wife, a mother, and as a person.

I'm glad you managed to find your own sexual satisfaction and ego needs met with that naive little girl. I pity her- if she ever sees the scales under the silk, she'll be devastated. But when you come home onenight, and I've taken the only things that are important to me and left the papers on the table, remember what I told you-

I'm not a toy to be thrown aside when you don't want to play anymore. And because I'm not a toy, don't expect me to still be lying on the floor where you dropped me.

Your very broken (but still looking for the super glue) soon to be gone wife.

*hugs* sweet one. :rose:

FallingToFly said:
Dear X (or soon to be X)

Thank you, for once again choking what was left of my heart to death. If first degree murder of the soul was punishable, I would be happy to watch you fry.

Not only have you thrown me away, but you made damn sure that I wouldn't feel like enough of a woman to look for some glimmer of happiness with someone else. You have castrated my sexuality, and my self-image, more effectively than I ever imagined possible. You've made me doubt myself- as a wife, a mother, and as a person.

I'm glad you managed to find your own sexual satisfaction and ego needs met with that naive little girl. I pity her- if she ever sees the scales under the silk, she'll be devastated. But when you come home onenight, and I've taken the only things that are important to me and left the papers on the table, remember what I told you-

I'm not a toy to be thrown aside when you don't want to play anymore. And because I'm not a toy, don't expect me to still be lying on the floor where you dropped me.

Your very broken (but still looking for the super glue) soon to be gone wife.

Hugs, love. :rose:

Dear Imaginary Friend.

Tea?

tea.jpg

Dear Idiots at a certain pizza place:

Don't be surprised when people keep quitting work and the turnover stays high. Tips are not the best policy when your clientele is too small to pay enough of them. I'm no leftist, but that low excuse for a salary makes me understand the impulse to push for a minimum wage on the part of certain liberal Democrats. :rolleyes:

rachlou said:
Dear Eldest Daughter,

As much as i love every sweet hair on your beautifully styled head, I wish you would learn that my reserves of cash are not directly linked to the Royal Mint and as such have a nasty habit of running dry fairly frequently.

I would also like to point out that though you think that 'fairies' do all the washing, cooking and cleaning in this house, it is in fact your darling mother who slaves endlessly to assure you have clean clothes at your fingertips. That same person does not appreciate it when she empties the washing basket only to have you clear the contents of your bedroom and fill it again.

Oh yes, and when i say "It's time to get up!" on Monday morning - i mean like in the next 2 minutes - not 20 minutes later. It would be nice if your sister and brother could arrive at school and I got to work on time for once, because you didn't keep us waiting long past the optimum time to leave the house.

Your ever loving mum xxx

Mmmmhmmmm. What she said .... :devil:

( replace brother and sister with brothers )

and I cannot emphasize enough the laundry fiasco. Grrrrrr .....

:rose:

Dear Nan,

Please eat something. It's not fair that you wait until I'm looking after you to go into famine mode. It's like being forced to watch someone self-harm, and some mornings I wake up wondering what the hell I'd do if I came downstairs to find that you'd passed away during the night and I had no one here for support :(

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Nan,

Please eat something. It's not fair that you wait until I'm looking after you to go into famine mode. It's like being forced to watch someone self-harm, and some mornings I wake up wondering what the hell I'd do if I came downstairs to find that you'd passed away during the night and I had no one here for support :(
Dear Zade

Thank you for being one of my best friends. I love you so much.

Vana
xxx

Nirvanadragones said:
Dear Zade

Thank you for being one of my best friends. I love you so much.

Vana
xxx

Dear Vana

Thank you for cheering me up and for also being one of my best friends. You get extra magic spit for that :kiss:

Zade
xxx

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Vana

Thank you for cheering me up and for also being one of my best friends. You get extra magic spit for that :kiss:

Zade
xxx
Dear Zade

*slurp*

Vana
xxx

Nirvanadragones said:
Dear Zade

*slurpy slurp slurp . . . *

Vana
xxx

Dear Vana,

I've had my video camera out for the last 5 minutes, filming you slurp. Some day I plan on using the footage as blackmail material, which I'll only keep concealed in return for sexual favours.

:devil: :heart:

Zade
xxx

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Vermilion,
You're invited to the Magic Spit game :cool: :kiss:

Zade
xxx

Dear Zade,

Is there a yearly quota that we have to fill?

x
V

Dear Vana,

Please refrain from falling either up or down steps in the future. That is my job.

Thank you,

Sherry

Vermilion said:
Dear Vana,

Is that the uniform?
<starts drooling>
Oh I get it... you were just getting the salivary glands going... ;)
x
V
Dear V

Naked is prefered.

Vana
xxx

Back