Dear X:

Dear Self,

I do believe it's time you got you ass in gear and finish unpacking. Stop fucking off on Lit and tend to your chores.

Oh, and please remember to get some oil for the leaf blower and trimmer. Your yard is starting to look like the next door neighbors.

And as much as you hate to do so, you really need to write that nasty letter to your attorney, the slime bucket. Seems he is the only one benifiting from your agony. Now go get his ass!

Yours truly,

Misty

Dear self,

Please stop sneaking out of meetings and log on Lit.

BTW, your coat needs to be washed very, very soon.

:devil:

Dear connection:

Please stop cutting out when I have 4 dorfs on me and my pet is nearly dead. Its not a good impression when a guild leader DC's and wipes a group.

Nightwhisper.

Nagging Voice in Head,

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Not even I can change my own mind about this, what happened to you agreeing it was for the best?

-2d

Misty_Morning said:
Dear Self,

I do believe it's time you got you ass in gear and finish unpacking. Stop fucking off on Lit and tend to your chores.

Dear self...

What she said.

Me

Dear Imp,

That, coming from you is SUCH a compliment :eek: :kiss:

Grace

Dear Misty,

You my darling, are too possessive of my bum ;)

:kiss:

<3 P. In H. ;)

Dear Imp

Having now seen the bum in question I quite agree

--

Dear Misty

Sorry, but Grace's bum looks rather... nummy.

--

Dear Grace

Gods woman! If it looks that good IN denim what the heck does it look like OUT of it?

... oo, mental image. *happysmile*

Just-Legal said:
Dear Imp

Having now seen the bum in question I quite agree

--

Dear Misty

Sorry, but Grace's bum looks rather... nummy.

--

Dear Grace

Gods woman! If it looks that good IN denim what the heck does it look like OUT of it?

... oo, mental image. *happysmile*

:eek:!!! :eek: my god...!!

Dear all admiring my bum (much to Misty's annoyance)

My bum is NOT great, just the angle seems to hide how huge it is rather well.

Also, the tightness of the denim is helping to suck it all in :D

Thank you for admiring my ass, you all really know how to boost a girls floor level self esteem!

:kiss:es

Grace

Fallenfromgrace said:
:eek:!!! :eek: my god...!!

Dear all admiring my bum (much to Misty's annoyance)

My bum is NOT great, just the angle seems to hide how huge it is rather well.

Also, the tightness of the denim is helping to suck it all in :D

Thank you for admiring my ass, you all really know how to boost a girls floor level self esteem!

:kiss:es

Grace
Dear Grace,

Hush you! You know you look fantastic, so I will hear no more of this.

Trom ;)

Dear Grace,

Allow me to add my accolades about your ass.

It is indeed a lovely one.

Sincerely,
Rob

rgraham666 said:
Dear Grace,

Allow me to add my accolades about your ass.

It is indeed a lovely one.

Sincerely,
Rob

I can perv over her and her lovely ass all day long.....drools.....

Dear Richer than Midas Cousin.

i wrote to you when i was in the darkest place of my life since having to face the monster that was my ex. i begged you for a hand up out of this debt i got myself into and i threw away any shred of pride in order to do that.

you promised to look out for me and the girls and i never asked for a thing from you ...EVER... so when you wrote back that i should get more credit cards that are lower interest, i think i might have had a small seizure. just say no and be done with it?

ive never judged you or your actions before. i find it increasingly difficult to resolve who you say you are and what you do.

charity begins at home. remember that. i always have.

and for all that?

i still love you.
v~

Dear Vella,

You have one of the biggest, kindest, most loving hearts I have ever encountered. I want to be you when I grow up, but I know I won't.

Please don't ever, ever change.

Sherry

Sherry Hawk said:
Dear Vella,

You have one of the biggest, kindest, most loving hearts I have ever encountered. I want to be you when I grow up, but I know I won't.

Please don't ever, ever change.

Sherry
Dear "Sherry"

*soft smiles*
thank you.
:heart:
v~

Dear X (or soon to be X)

Thank you, for once again choking what was left of my heart to death. If first degree murder of the soul was punishable, I would be happy to watch you fry.

Not only have you thrown me away, but you made damn sure that I wouldn't feel like enough of a woman to look for some glimmer of happiness with someone else. You have castrated my sexuality, and my self-image, more effectively than I ever imagined possible. You've made me doubt myself- as a wife, a mother, and as a person.

I'm glad you managed to find your own sexual satisfaction and ego needs met with that naive little girl. I pity her- if she ever sees the scales under the silk, she'll be devastated. But when you come home onenight, and I've taken the only things that are important to me and left the papers on the table, remember what I told you-

I'm not a toy to be thrown aside when you don't want to play anymore. And because I'm not a toy, don't expect me to still be lying on the floor where you dropped me.

Your very broken (but still looking for the super glue) soon to be gone wife.

FallingToFly said:
Dear X (or soon to be X)

Thank you, for once again choking what was left of my heart to death. If first degree murder of the soul was punishable, I would be happy to watch you fry.

Not only have you thrown me away, but you made damn sure that I wouldn't feel like enough of a woman to look for some glimmer of happiness with someone else. You have castrated my sexuality, and my self-image, more effectively than I ever imagined possible. You've made me doubt myself- as a wife, a mother, and as a person.

I'm glad you managed to find your own sexual satisfaction and ego needs met with that naive little girl. I pity her- if she ever sees the scales under the silk, she'll be devastated. But when you come home onenight, and I've taken the only things that are important to me and left the papers on the table, remember what I told you-

I'm not a toy to be thrown aside when you don't want to play anymore. And because I'm not a toy, don't expect me to still be lying on the floor where you dropped me.

Your very broken (but still looking for the super glue) soon to be gone wife.

:heart:

Back