Dear X:

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Fem,

How long before you're done with your pizza? Cos I'm really hungry for you... :devil: :kiss:
i'm here but the pizza is calling me back ;)

cloudy said:
Where's that Jewish Vampire thread when ya need it?

Oh OI've seen that ;)

Have you seen my addition of Jewish Haikus to it...?
example:

The shivah visit:
So sorry about your loss.
Now back to my problems.

<grins>
V

Dear X. . .

Twice I have allowed you into my life. The first time as a friend with some intimate benefits, then we parted because of an insult you delivered to me. A second time I let you in as a friend and you have managed again to insult me.

I am done. There will be no third chance for you. You're behavior and insensitivity is no longer something I am willing to tolerate. Your IM is no longer on my account. Your email addresses are deleted. You are on ignore and I am done with you.

Goodbye

Dee Dee

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Dear X. . .

Twice I have allowed you into my life. The first time as a friend with some intimate benefits, then we parted because of an insult you delivered to me. A second time I let you in as a friend and you have managed again to insult me.

I am done. There will be no third chance for you. You're behavior and insensitivity is no longer something I am willing to tolerate. Your IM is no longer on my account. Your email addresses are deleted. You are on ignore and I am done with you.

Goodbye

Dee Dee
:heart:

Dear my supposedly roommate upstairs,

WTF is your problem? There is something called manner, haven't you heard? This may be a weird custom in your own imaginary world, which I don't even want to know about, but in my world, people who live in the same house say hi to each other when they walk past each other. Okay, you don't know me and I don't know you, so there's no need to be polite. But how long are you gonna keep doing that? It's been four months! I don't NEED another friend, but I don't like living with someone who doesn't say a word to anyone else. And why the hell did you stare at me this morning as if I just stepped on your toes, anyway? You're so weird!

Please, step out of your room and make some friends. I don't want to room with a potential Cho.

~~~

Dear J,

Next time you want to wake me up, please just call out my name, don't jump on my bed anymore. You're 21, not 12. Plus, my bed isn't made up of steel, it will break!

~~~

Dear self,

The weather's really nice today. Go out and get yourself some sun. :devil:

Dear Sis:

Why do I fucking bother trying to talk to you? I was actually trying to have a deep, meaningful conversation with you in one of those rare moments when I'm brave enough to discuss being ill, and you walk all over the conversation with fripperies about yourself. You didn't want me to sit and eat with you when I got in because you were concerned, you wanted someone to whine at.

I'm exhausted. I needed someone to listen while I tested the waters on my "year out recover at Mark's" idea and you just... change topic constantly. What the fuck?

Forget it, i'm done. I just... I need to find the strength to walk out of this place. I'm tempted just to phone Uni and tell them I can't do it any more. Get my mail diverted, and just leave.

But I won't.

I'm not strong enough.

--

Dear Mum:

I have just short of £400 in the bank. You are the only one stopping me clearing it and running away - and I do mean running away, as in, not coming back.

I can't do this any more. And I can't tell you that. I can't tell you that the dreams, the nightmares are getting worse. And a tiny voice in my head is telling me to ask you not to go to Birmingham this week because I'm so scared of what I'll do, because I'm home and not safe at his.

Help me, please. I wish you could see this. I'm not as strong as you think, I;m dying inside.

Just-Legal said:
Dear Sis:

Why do I fucking bother trying to talk to you? I was actually trying to have a deep, meaningful conversation with you in one of those rare moments when I'm brave enough to discuss being ill, and you walk all over the conversation with fripperies about yourself. You didn't want me to sit and eat with you when I got in because you were concerned, you wanted someone to whine at.

I'm exhausted. I needed someone to listen while I tested the waters on my "year out recover at Mark's" idea and you just... change topic constantly. What the fuck?

Forget it, i'm done. I just... I need to find the strength to walk out of this place. I'm tempted just to phone Uni and tell them I can't do it any more. Get my mail diverted, and just leave.

But I won't.

I'm not strong enough.

--

Dear Mum:

I have just short of £400 in the bank. You are the only one stopping me clearing it and running away - and I do mean running away, as in, not coming back.

I can't do this any more. And I can't tell you that. I can't tell you that the dreams, the nightmares are getting worse. And a tiny voice in my head is telling me to ask you not to go to Birmingham this week because I'm so scared of what I'll do, because I'm home and not safe at his.

Help me, please. I wish you could see this. I'm not as strong as you think, I;m dying inside.

:heart::rose:

Just-Legal said:
Dear Sis:

But I won't.

I'm not strong enough.

--

Dear Mum:

I don't know how to say what I feel in my heart for you. :heart:

Falling and Skip:

Thanks. I should be asleep, I'm so tired I feel it in my bones, but I just lie there looking at the celing and feeling crap. I *know* I should just sit down and talk it out with my family but I just can't seem to do it, so I just hide myself away in my room and... hurt. Its not a case of "can't get them all together at the same time" as every time I try the words just die in my throat. I've tried writing letters but they just end up being ripped up by me and burned so no one finds the peices.

*headdesk* Lock me up now before I get any more maudlin...

Just-Legal said:
Falling and Skip:

Thanks. I should be asleep, I'm so tired I feel it in my bones, but I just lie there looking at the celing and feeling crap. I *know* I should just sit down and talk it out with my family but I just can't seem to do it, so I just hide myself away in my room and... hurt. Its not a case of "can't get them all together at the same time" as every time I try the words just die in my throat. I've tried writing letters but they just end up being ripped up by me and burned so no one finds the peices.

*headdesk* Lock me up now before I get any more maudlin...

Honey, just know that there are many who feel your pain right along with you. When a friend hurts, I hurt. And though we have barely spoken before, I know you are my friend, because you are HERE, on the AH. :kiss:

Skip1934a said:
Honey, just know that there are many who feel your pain right along with you. When a friend hurts, I hurt. And though we have barely spoken before, I know you are my friend, because you are HERE, on the AH. :kiss:

Thank you.

What I really need right now is a Mark hug. And he's nearly an hour away. But I'll take any other kinds of hug if they're on offer...

</hint>

Just-Legal said:
Thank you.

What I really need right now is a Mark hug. And he's nearly an hour away. But I'll take any other kinds of hug if they're on offer...

</hint>

(((((tons of HUGS))))) May peace and love abide with you. :heart:

Just-Legal said:
Thank you.

</hint>
*mega hugs* :rose:

Just-Legal said:
Dear Sis:

But I won't.

I'm not strong enough.

--

Dear Mum:

Damn JL,

I wish you were here, I would hold you against your demons and help you fight them.

Do what you need to do, get yourself better and don't let your family hold you back.

Cat

Back