Dealing with a woman who's got a smelly snatch?

Smells like fish have a dish smells like colonge leave it along :D

mate... my girl has a..hmm... stronger then usual smelly fanny and i love it. never really accured to me as a turn on in the past, but when this girl gets horny and i can smell her i really get hot and need to go down and taste her. dont ask me why. i can fully understand how its a turn off... i wonder if it was a different girl with the same strong smell it would bother me...(perhaps my strong feeling for this particular girl are coming into play).. but i find it rather arousing...

TirelessTongue said:
I seriously hate dealing with this sort of predicament. I've seen women come and go due to this problem.

Since going down on a woman is something I enjoy, it really kills my libido if she is unclean or smelly down there. I tend to notice this being a problem of fuller figured women. But I'm not limiting it to just them.

I've seen some good pussy and some bad pussy. But is bad pussy a worthy cause to ditch a woman and move on? or is it something you should talk about with her even though it can hurt her feelings? and/or have little resolve in fixing the problem?

I'm sure plenty of guys (girls?) have encountered this same problem that I have in the past. I just want tips and more on how to deal with it.

The next time you go down and the aroma is strong tell her honey this is a good place for a stick up :D

vargas111 said:
I think you can take the "fresh and clean" too far. I like the woman I'm eating to smell like a woman, not a flower or a fruit or a spice!

I think this is a very personal question. I had a b/f who did NOT want me to take a shower before sex. He wanted me to smell ''natural.''

My husband prefers if I take a shower prior to him going down under.

As for me, if the hot dog is not squeaky-clean and at least trimmed, I ain't going near it. :D

as I've said once before

Every woman has her own taste and smell.
Changing her diet may change things a little, but if she's reasonably healthy, and has good hygene it won't make much difference.

I too am a full figured, voluptuous and loving it, woman.
I have noticed a "funky smell down there on occasion" too.

My recommendation for women with smell issues...
Don't use cocoa butter based soap.
Wash with warm water and a clean towel after using the "Loo" instead of wiping with toilet paper.
Take some time to get thoroughly "turned on" before having your man taste your pie.

I think a lot of the problem is, women aren't sexually stimuated enough before oral sex...
when I'm thoroughly turned on...from stimulating myself or from looking at kinky pictures/stories (sometimes for a few hours HEHE)...
I've noticed my smell is a lot cleaner (and I actually like it) than when I don't take the time to pleasure myself.
It makes oral sex a lot more pleasurable if you enjoy your own smell.
Try taking some "private" time before letting your man have pussy pie next time ladies! You might be surprised.

Fascinating thread!

I agree with the poster who said that if a woman is free of infection and hygenic, what you're left with is her essence. Food may have an effect to some extent but....well, there you have it. If her smell and taste are disagreeable to you, I'm not sure it's fair to assume that she is simply not clean "down there."

I'm curious to know, however, what smells and tastes good to various people. Now, I realize this is a very individual question, what tastes and smells good to one, may taste and smell awful to another.

Those of you who are thrilled with your S.O.'s kitty.....please do try to explain how it smells and tastes to you.

I've heard anything from sweet, to vaguely lemony, to tangy, to the taste you get when you put your tongue on the end of a 9 volt battery (now THAT was one I had to test myself...it was....shocking....lol)

At any rate, I'm just curious.

TirelessTongue said:
Sex is an important part of the relationship..... and Oral sex is a dimension that I enjoy.

The trouble is with the women that say they are clean and are not. I've dated a woman who was really bad down there. I often prepared a bubble bath before we had any sexual activities and the bath didn't help too much.

I'm not a player at all........ I just don't want to "settle" for anyone.

I don't understand why this thread starter complained here. Pussy is pussy, if you don't clean it, it will be smelling, that's all.
So, just like TirelessTongue said, prepared a bubble bath.
When I date my girlfriend, I often take shower together with her, and clean her pussy very carefully, it's very interesting when I go down there duing shower. ;)

no, no no.....

dragon_gurl said:
Plain glycerine soap, non scented, no coloring is great for girlie areas, it is actually so sensitive people with eye infections are told to use it. and for the DYIers, you can usually find huge blocks of glycerine soap in any craft store, plus the molds, fragrances, and coloring.. I've often kept a plain bar around just for fem. areas

I know this is really late, but I had to reply to this. Glycerine is a no no in the feminine areas. It is a sugar by-product and can cause yeast to thrive. Especially stay away from it if you already have a yeast infection or are prone to them.

Also, most water based lubes contain glycerine. I am prone to infections, and kept getting them after sex, but when I sat down to think about it, I was only getting them after the times we'd grabbed the astroglide. We have since switched to Liquid Silk and Maxim water based glycerine free lube. I haven't had any problems since we made the switch.

Hopefully this will help.

vargas111 said:
To CG in particular but others, too,

I think you can take the "fresh and clean" too far. I like the woman I'm eating to smell like a woman, not a flower or a fruit or a spice.

Tho only TOTAL turn or "down there" is a woma who has smoked cigarettes recently. You can taste it and it's awful! Kissing a woma who smokes is bad enough, but eating her is worse!

Please ladies, if you want to make it nice for the guy, do not over wash and DO stop smoking!

To each their own. I happen to like going down on ladies who smoke. But, then, I smoke too. Maybe the nicotine coming through their pores is a bit of a bonus.

:nana:

hmmm ... I'm left to wonder exactly what you mean by "smelly". How would you describe it? An odor of urine or soured sweat would be a hygiene problem. Some kind of infection would have more of a "rotten" or possibly "fishy" quality. If she is acquainted with how to use soap and water, and disease is not an issue, you're left with the scent simply being the way she smells. Everyone has their own particular odor regardless of gender. And that, not to be accusatory or judgmental, would make it your issue rather than hers. In that case, I'd recommend a different g/f.

for me it's boring to go down on a gal' who smells like a glade plug-in. i just can't get into oral if it's like that. eating pussy is such a personal act that i want to taste & smell her naturally

Absolutely a reason to Ditch...............

I have been with numerous women over the years and love the smell and taste of 95 percent of pussies that I have had the pleasure of tasting.

Yet the 5 percent of truely foul vaginas from very beautiful women who were physically, spiritually, and mentally attractive and potential mates, was something no man has to be placed in a "Guilty Box", or feel that he is a "Cad" whatever that term means, for dropping her like a hot potatoe.

Imagine the advice of some of the other poster's comments about Talking to her About it", WTF, hurt this womans feeling by telling her that her Cunt really and truely smells like fucking road kill.

Assume that you do tell her and she does all kinds of magic tricks to get it to smell better, and it doesn't work!!!! You can't win this, she will somehow become the victim, and you my friend will be the talk of all her friends that you have the smallest dick she ever saw, your cum tasts like shit, and you can't last longer than 1 minute.

Don't risk the insult to her womanhood, and the inevitable revenge that a scorned woman WILL send your way.

Be polite and say that it's just not going to work out and be on your way.

Not a reason to ditch....there's help!

There is hope yet for your less than perfect smelling lady friend. I totally agree with previous poster reccomending diet/hygene changes. However, if she is not willing to do this, there is a GREAT product on the market called Norforms inserts. It's like a "stick-up" for the vagina. It deoterizes and well and cleans and doesn't dry you out. YES....I use it and I love it. NO I am not unclean or not willing to change my diet. However, a women's body goes through changes that a MAN will NEVER begin to understand. Those changes usually kick start right around the age of 30 and sooner if she has had a hysterectomy or other body alterations/modifications.

So don't kick her to the curb, get her some coochie cologne!

Well, people have said it before on this thread.

Girls:

-Watch your Diet
-Stay hydrated
-Tell him if you are on birth control
-Keep it trim down there

And viola, your pussy doesn't stink ! (I joke ladies)

---

And men.. One trick I have used when women have had smelly pussies is that as soon as I get a whiff of a bad smell, I ask if they ever fucked in a shower.

It's a discreet way to wash her pussy and you can fuck at same time ! :D

Edit: And I have used Halls peppermint sweets.

so clean

My wife has a fuller figure, and her pussy is so clean you could eat your dinner off it!

As for your problem, how about talking about how much you love to go down on a girl, how you love to lick suck kiss nibble and tease on a nice CLEAN pussy, just keep the conversation open and not personal.

Food affects smell?

Im a little confused now so hopefully someone can clear things up for me. So eating things like pineapple and strawberries make a vag smell better? I thought you were supposed to stay away from acidic foods and dairy if you want less odor..unless im missing something here..

I use Dove Soap for sensitive skin, I also drink a lot of water and eat a lot of yogurt. I'm a full-figured woman as well. Last I checked Master said I was very sweet like honey and he loved it. I had no complaints.

I also like to be clean for Master. The few times we have been together I place a good shower before play at the top of my to-do list.

I can't use Ivory soap, I'm allergic. Hard to believe but the one soap touted as 99.9% pure is an allergen to me. It's the same way for most of my family. When my older brother was born they weren't going to let him out of the hospital because of some odd rash all over his body. Mom saw it and told them, "Change the soap, just trust me on this." They did and in two days he was cleared up. Go figure, they were using Ivory Snow on all his bedding...

My advice: If it smells and tastes bad, talk to her about it - nicely. And if making some changes doesn't help it, it's time for a visit to the Doctor.

Ruben 80 was the only one of you all to have the correct answer.

Heard it direct from Dr Ruth that old lady on the radio.

Now lets get it clear here, every girl got a individual smell and that's good,
But what I beleive this boy is talking about about is the stank.
This is completely different.

For those of you who haven't exsperienced it, you just can not under stand so don't even try.
I brougt this girl home one night in a drunkin stuper and had an enjoyable time the problem was is that when I took a leak the next morning and whip my dick out the stank came up and kicked my ass.
Damn.
I washed my dick three times with soap and scubed it hard.
Took a piss later that day and I'm telling you that stank came up and kicked my nose's ass again.
It took about three days of hard jerk off washing to kill that stank.
It's a medical problem send her to the OBGYN (pussy doc)

She was a nice girl, if I knew what I later learned on the radio mybe I would have had a relationship with her but I didn't and man that stank was bad.

Send her to the doc.

my wife can come from working out at the gym and be all sweaty and I dont find the oder disagreeable at all.

I like it like that.

pussy should smell like pussy not perfume and soap.

in my personal experience some women have smellier snatches than others..I think it may be chemical.

a yeast infection will cetainly make it stronger...

if you go down there and are like....:eek:

try again another time and if you are like.....:(

give it one last shot and if you still are.....:confused:

I would say thats just how its going to be.

take it or leave it.

1) I'm a fuller-figured woman, and I've NEVER had any complaints in the punanny smell department. I KNOW I smell and taste good. And like someone else mentioned, it is because of what I eat (or don't eat, for that matter).

Things that will make a woman taste bad:

red meat
garlic
not enough water
bitter veggies (like zucchini or some squashes)
you get the idea.

Things that will help:

drinking a TON of water
pineapple juice
a vegetarian couple days, with lots of fruit

Punanny smell is related to foods, yes. You need to completely clean your SYSTEM before you can get rid of the smell. That means lots of water, nothing like chips, pop, blah blah blah, and don't eat red meats.

It's also related to body chemistry. Maybe she's really stressed, and that makes her body chem out of whack? Maybe she's on a birth control method that doesn't agree with her?

If you can't make it go away with the different food suggestions, and regular bathing, then you need to suggest she see a doctor.

I was with a woman for many months and no matter what she did, dietary or with medical attention, the smell never really went.
I've eaten more than an average amount of pussy in my time, and I know that there was something there I couldn't tolerate.

I should also say that I think it isn't always about the woman - the smell might not be noticeable by another person, so it may be that the combination of this woman's & my chemistry wasn't compatible. I don't know if this is just my suspicion or not.

It is possible the smell may be caused by some type of medication that she has to take. In that case no matter what you do, nothing will help it

Encourage her to drink a lot of water and exercise. This has been said before, but it really does help! Showering can help a lot too.

Douching however, is not always a good idea. Women can get more infections and actually smell worse if they remove too much of the 'good bacteria' in the body, the attempt to make their vagina a more pleasant experience can actually backfire. UTIs, yeast infections, ect. Even though the initial result may be more enjoyable, in the long run it can make things much worse.

Here are some rumors I've heard:
Avoid too many carbohydrates
Avoid an excess of fatty dairy- but yogurt is really good and healthy for the vagina, it can give a better smell
Avoid too many red meats
Be sure to clean any toys after use

I can really be turned off by a bad odor from a girl, I'm very worried about how I smell myself. It's normally sweet, when it isn't perfect I drink more water and cut down on fats.

Encourage her to drink a lot of water and exercise. This has been said before, but it really does help! Showering can help a lot too.

Douching however, is not always a good idea. Women can get more infections and actually smell worse if they remove too much of the 'good bacteria' in the body, the attempt to make their vagina a more pleasant experience can actually backfire. UTIs, yeast infections, ect. Even though the initial result may be more enjoyable, in the long run it can make things much worse.

Here are some rumors I've heard:
Avoid too many carbohydrates
Avoid an excess of fatty dairy- but yogurt is really good and healthy for the vagina, it can give a better smell
Avoid too many red meats
Be sure to clean any toys after use

I can really be turned off by a bad odor from a girl, I'm very worried about how I smell myself. It's normally sweet, when it isn't perfect I drink more water and cut down on fats.

Last edited:
Hi. Yes a good diet is always good, but I'm a full figured woman and my snatch is very clean. Unless it's some sort of infection, and I don't say this to kill the mood, but that's the ONLY reason why a woman's treasure box should smell, other than the out all day, sweaty scent or after using the bathroom, but I like to wash afterwards, that's just me. We have different scents on different times of the month, we all know how moody our snatch can get LOL! Unfortunately some women were never taught how to get in there and wash correctly :(

That is very, very true and a good point. Not to mention cleaning it the wrong way can cause even more problems than just leaving it alone!
There's also the fact that our natural bacteria goes up and down, sometimes a girl will smell exceptionally good but she actually has too much of the 'good bacteria' there and it can cause excessive wetness.

Although as far as scents go, every girl I've been with that had an exceptionally strong smell had a love of using heavy cream when cooking, and stayed away from drinking water. Perhaps it's just a strange correlation I've noticed, and it means nothing.

So, my point to the OP, get your girl a nice water bottle. I recommend the Bobble, it's awesome and has a filter built into it. Be careful how you talk to her, but talk to her.

Climb in the shower with her. Scrub her down and then go to town on her. Afterwards mention how fresh she smelled and tasted. Let her know that it's so much better than she generally tastes or smells and maybe she'll get the idea as well.

Kind of a reward methodology as opposed to a negative reinforcement.
.............................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Back