How to deal with next day leftovers, soreness, and bruising?

emme8

Very confusing
I had my second date with the very well endowed Dom. It was amazing. It went well. I had a couple great orgasms. Vaginal, anal, oral, and everything. I wanted some pain last night, I got it, but nothing extreme.

My problem is this morning my tummy is really sore. I assume I'm a bit bruised or something on the inside from the pussy or ass pounding that I received.

Any suggestions to make it feel better?

Ya, cramps and gas pains.
I'm just fussy. I used up all my good endorphins last night.

Taking a bath /shower afterwards can help, but if it’s from using muscles or body parts that you aren’t used to using, you’re going to be sore. NSAIDs plus heating pads maybe?

Ya, cramps and gas pains.
I'm just fussy. I used up all my good endorphins last night.
Cramps have nothing to do with endorphins. First off, how big is he? Or, alternatively, how small are you? What I mean is was the penetration painful while it was happening? I am talking about the vaginal part, anal will not lead to cramping. Is there a chance he was hitting your cervix? If you were deep into the zone you might have enjoyed the pain of it during the process, but now you are paying the price.

As for what to do with it, there are two opposite approaches:
1. Advil, hot bottle, warm bath, etc. to make it go away.
2. No Advil, instead ride it out and think about what was done to make you feel this way. If the memory brings smile to your face, then why make the physical manifestation go away? If the two of you keep close contact between the play sessions, tell him (or text him) about this. Both about how you feel physically and what emotions the physical discomfort brings on.

I have encountered constipation after a good anal session. As movement gets back to normal, the squeezing from the normal muscle contractions can feel like cramps.
I have also had an upset stomach after swallowing a second load.

I am more careful about what I eat and drink before and after.

And I have a 2-load limit for swallowing.

I did a lot more work than I usually do during sex. Hubby usually wants me to stay still. Dom made me work and fuck him.

I thought he was huge and he said I was tight.

I feel better now. I just started my day worried about how I was going to get everything done that needed to be done today.

The endorphins was just me being fussy and starting my day overwhelmed.

I like my balls played with, a lot. My wife knows this and is willing to accommodate my kinks when giving my handjobs.
One day my balls ached at work and I texted my wife telling her that I was sore, she replied “you’re the one who liked it rough” I got so turned in at work I couldn’t wait to get home and beg for another rough handjob

Back