Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
You both are such welcome additions to our crew; glad to have you.

Good morning, all.

It's good to be here. I'm back, by the way, but only long enough to deposit medical supplies. I found a huge stash of suture kits, airway management stuff, and pain killers. I brought them all.where'd you want me to drop it?

Holy criminy catfish. I just was out in the countryside patrolling. We know that there are a bunch of farms out there...and I just went inside one and in the pantry was all kinds of homemade canned goods...quarts and quarts of goodness. Peaches, pears, jams, jellies, tomatoes, pickles, jalapenos. Damn, they must have been preparing for a zombie apacolypse.

Yum! Home canning is the best. I used to make spaghetti sauce before, when there were tomatoes.

I was waiting for someone to ask me that. :)

Of course there are. And some dandelion wine. It's in the back if the deuce in wooden crates under the tarp.

I think I may have located the still. Do you know how to operate one???

Dandelion wine! I can help with the still. I used to have a small one, for fun and profit...

If she doesn't, I do. :D

Between a degree in chemistry and a family from kentcky, I got ya covered.

Oh good! I wonder if there are any jolly ranchers to soak in the shine.

Guess I'll wander back out to see what I see. :)

It's good to be here. I'm back, by the way, but only long enough to deposit medical supplies. I found a huge stash of suture kits, airway management stuff, and pain killers. I brought them all.where'd you want me to drop it?
:)

You're quite useful, aren't you?

Wanna be my date to the Nightly Naked Dance Party?

LOL

You're quite useful, aren't you?

Wanna be my date to the Nightly Naked Dance Party?

LOL

I am quite useful. I didn't want to be a doctor, but I didn't want to be a nurse either, so I became a medic. :D all the toys and none of the diapers.

I would love to. ;) can we do some more naked target practice first?

*pokes his head in sheepishly* Hey, I heard there was a space free of the zombies over here. I must admit it would be rather useful to stop sleeping on roomtops. I didn't bring a gun, but I'm pretty damn good with my machetes.
I can also cook a damn good meal, if that helps.

*pokes his head in sheepishly* Hey, I heard there was a space free of the zombies over here. I must admit it would be rather useful to stop sleeping on roomtops. I didn't bring a gun, but I'm pretty damn good with my machetes.
I can also cook a damn good meal, if that helps.

Are you zombie-funk free? I believe there is a rule about checking all the men, thoroughly. I could be wrong. However, I volunteer to check :)

Are you zombie-funk free? I believe there is a rule about checking all the men, thoroughly. I could be wrong. However, I volunteer to check :)

I suppose I'll submit to one. I'm pretty certain I did manage to go without taking a hit though.
(hint: you chop all the limbs off first.)

What, right here in front of everyone? Isn't there a room nearby where we can do this without me letting everyone know I have a particular unspecified quality of endowment?

I'm standing here naked in front of you, carrying my pretty pink gun that CG gave me, and you're upset about public nudity?

Okie dokie, let's go into the shower. You can show me there.

I'm standing here naked in front of you, carrying my pretty pink gun that CG gave me, and you're upset about public nudity?

Okie dokie, let's go into the shower. You can show me there.

To be honest, I was trying very hard not to pay attention to that fact in position that gun beats sword, and I wasn't completely certain of your temperment. Purely for personal safety reasons, you understand.
But if that's how it rolls here, I guess I can play along.

*strips*

To be honest, I was trying very hard not to pay attention to that fact in position that gun beats sword, and I wasn't completely certain of your temperment. Purely for personal safety reasons, you understand.
But if that's how it rolls here, I guess I can play along.

*strips*

I like my gun, don't get me wrong. And I love blasting zombies. But I'm more into the fixing not the destroying. I'm pretty even tempered. And I like to cook. And naked is comfortable. :)

Hmmm, i dont see anything on the front. Turn around.

I like my gun, don't get me wrong. And I love blasting zombies. But I'm more into the fixing not the destroying. I'm pretty even tempered. And I like to cook. And naked is comfortable. :)

Hmmm, i dont see anything on the front. Turn around.

Heh. If I had a gun, I'd probably like it as well. It would be helpful.
Is there anything in particular you like cooking? I make some damn mean chicken beer stew.

*turns, slowly*

Heh. If I had a gun, I'd probably like it as well. It would be helpful.
Is there anything in particular you like cooking? I make some damn mean chicken beer stew.

*turns, slowly*

Yup, you'll do. ;)
I like cooking anything.

Yum, chicken beer stew. You'll have to make it for us.

Hi Daizie!

I don't think so, but I'm getting concerned she just walked off and left me here.
*picks up the sheathed weapon and offers it to Angel hilt first* you want to play with it for a bit? ;)
Oh I have bigger knives in the armory. Just nice to see a guy who isn't gun obsessed. *cough*

Oh hey! there she is. Yeah, the stew is surprisingly simple, and still delicious. Just gotta make sure you start with good beer. But anyway as long as that's the case, I'm putting my pants back on.
*looks around* wait a minute, where the hell did they....
Alright, which one of you stole them?

Oh hey! there she is. Yeah, the stew is surprisingly simple, and still delicious. Just gotta make sure you start with good beer. But anyway as long as that's the case, I'm putting my pants back on.
*looks around* wait a minute, where the hell did they....
Alright, which one of you stole them?

:). Not I. Comfort is different for everyone. Speaking of, I gotta find Brad and ask about lingerie. Brb

Oh I have bigger knives in the armory. Just nice to see a guy who isn't gun obsessed. *cough*

Before the zombie apocalypse, my friends and I used to run out into the forest and beat each other with foam padded sticks. I've gotten pretty good at it. The machete's a bit short for my personal preference, but it's damn hard to wield a bastard sword effectively in narrow hallways, so I haven't gone out of my way to snag one yet.
Perhaps the armory has one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back