Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, y'all. I think this party is going really well. But I need to go...

*Passes out mid-sentence*

*Falls down snoring and smiling in his sleep.*

* curls up on the roof of the tank to sleep, too restless to drift off under the bunker roof*

I missed the whole Party. CG, that Marlin is so much fun! But now I'm off for awhile, taking my medic bag. Gotta see what if any peeps need some help. If I find anything cool, I'll bring it back with me....

I missed the whole Party. CG, that Marlin is so much fun! But now I'm off for awhile, taking my medic bag. Gotta see what if any peeps need some help. If I find anything cool, I'll bring it back with me....

* curls up on the roof of the tank to sleep, too restless to drift off under the bunker roof*

You both are such welcome additions to our crew; glad to have you.

Good morning, all.

This thread is discriminating against attached women :D

^^^I like that

Perhaps then, you don't understand it. I like you both immensely and hate to say to you what I will now.

There's been a zombie apocalypse.

Your husbands are no longer among the living.

You are unattached. I'm sorry you had to hear it this way and that I am the bearer of bad news.

In the words of Willy Wonka...
"Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles, and Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers, and rotten, Vermicious Knids."

CG and the others try so hard with the late night parties to help those of us that lost lovers to the brain eating zombies.

CG and the others try so hard with the late night parties to help those of us that lost lovers to the brain eating zombies.

And I went out and made sure to put their hubbies out of their misery. You know, just to make sure the wimmens stay unattached.

^^^I like that

I'm not alone in my thoughts then? :D

The thread title may be ... and against men as well....and attached men...

But the thread isn't. :D

Ah well why didn't you say that in the first place!? ;)

Perhaps then, you don't understand it. I like you both immensely and hate to say to you what I will now.

There's been a zombie apocalypse.

Your husbands are no longer among the living.

You are unattached. I'm sorry you had to hear it this way and that I am the bearer of bad news.

In the words of Willy Wonka...
"Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles, and Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers, and rotten, Vermicious Knids."

OMG you mean a zombie killed my husband.....jeez that's too bad huh? (was that convincing?) :rolleyes::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back