Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah. For you, I've got a lever action guide gun.

It's chambered in .450 Marlin...so lean into it when you fire it. We'll paint it pink for you if you like. Can't wait to see you shoot it.

Wow, I always sat at the jock's table. I don't know that we had a cool kids table.

Oh yay! Can we go get some practice?!
I like pink :) lots of fun things are pink ;)

Oh yay! Can we go get some practice?!
I like pink :) lots of fun things are pink ;)

You are so right. We'll paint a Hello Kitty on the stock. It's gonna be awesome.

Let's go topside. I'll shine the spotlight at them and you can lay into them with that thing.

And then, I'll turn on the disco lights and the music and we can have a dance party!

Jabber! I really need another drink.
A strong one like last night, please.
I will beg, barter and plead for one.

You are so right. We'll paint a Hello Kitty on the stock. It's gonna be awesome.

Let's go topside. I'll shine the spotlight at them and you can lay into them with that thing.

And then, I'll turn on the disco lights and the music and we can have a dance party!

Yay!! Awesomeness!
I *love* target practice!
A naked dance party?!

*Walks out into the moonlight on the upper defenses. Looks out across the moat, the fields where our vegetables are growing, and the forests in the far distance. Rotting bodies of the finally dead undead are littered about and simply lie waiting for someone to move them into the moat so that they can become biodiesel fuel to power our refuge.*

*Guzzles a bottle of 1791 Bourbon.*

*Looks around bleary eyed...pondering.*

"Dammit, it's good to be alive!"

*Throws the bottle up into the air and pulls a Glock 24, shoots the bottle before it lands, and reholsters the black pistol. *

Ummm, yes, that is definitely the cae

Indeed, wouldn't have it any other way.

*Walks out into the moonlight on the upper defenses. Looks out across the moat, the fields where our vegetables are growing, and the forests in the far distance. Rotting bodies of the finally dead undead are littered about and simply lie waiting for someone to move them into the moat so that they can become biodiesel fuel to power our refuge.*

*Guzzles a bottle of 1791 Bourbon.*

*Looks around bleary eyed...pondering.*

"Dammit, it's good to be alive!"

*Throws the bottle up into the air and pulls a Glock 24, shoots the bottle before it lands, and reholsters the black pistol. *

Corn whiskey or Scotch whiskey man.

Wait, tell me what happens at the cool kids table.
I always sat at the table with all the boys,
and well....I know that happened at THAT table.

The popular kids and cheerleaders sat at the cool table. At least in my school.

*Throws some more gummis at Jabber and laughs*

Hey, during the whiskey rebellion, I'd have been there fighting George Washington and the federal troops. But I would be drunk on bourbon.

Maybe we have something in common then chain.... But at least we don't drink seabreeze's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back