Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy criminy catfish. I just was out in the countryside patrolling. We know that there are a bunch of farms out there...and I just went inside one and in the pantry was all kinds of homemade canned goods...quarts and quarts of goodness. Peaches, pears, jams, jellies, tomatoes, pickles, jalapenos. Damn, they must have been preparing for a zombie apacolypse.

Thank god I found you! Okay, so I've got some samurai swords that need sharpening. They're my weapon of choice, guns draw too much attention when you're out on your own. Anyway, I'm a distance runner, couple swords strapped on my back and happy to help in anyway I can. Just please tell me you have some martial arts movies in your collection. PLEASE.

Thank god I found you! Okay, so I've got some samurai swords that need sharpening. They're my weapon of choice, guns draw too much attention when you're out on your own. Anyway, I'm a distance runner, couple swords strapped on my back and happy to help in anyway I can. Just please tell me you have some martial arts movies in your collection. PLEASE.
CG radioed in and said since you have skillz you can stay and not go to the lady boy campus 20 miles away. All they do is complain and scratch each others eyes out.

You need to be throughly inspected by our medic first though.

CG radioed in and said since you have skillz you can stay and not go to the lady boy campus 20 miles away. All they do is complain and scratch each others eyes out.

You need to be throughly inspected by our medic first though.

Oh man, lady boys, gross. Where's the med tent? Anyone happen to have any smokes?

Perhaps then, you don't understand it. I like you both immensely and hate to say to you what I will now.

There's been a zombie apocalypse.

Your husbands are no longer among the living.

You are unattached. I'm sorry you had to hear it this way and that I am the bearer of bad news.

In the words of Willy Wonka...
"Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles, and Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers, and rotten, Vermicious Knids."
You mean that's all it took for me to become unattached?

Well hell ...... :D

Then I should throw myself a single's party:cattail:

What kind sammich?

We've got some vegan stuff that Neon Knickers makes; portabello mushrooms, lettuce, and red onions. Or we've got pulled pork, venison, and hamburgers. Oh, and I have a personal stash of one of my favorites...pimento cheese spread.

Singles party is every night.

You coming to the Nightly Naked Dance Party (tm)?

Oh and by the way, for anyone interested tonight's movie is Enter The Ninja which will be at seven o'clock in the activities room. Bring popcorn (and someone to snuggle with! ;) )

We've got some vegan stuff that Neon Knickers makes; portabello mushrooms, lettuce, and red onions. Or we've got pulled pork, venison, and hamburgers. Oh, and I have a personal stash of one of my favorites...pimento cheese spread.

Singles party is every night.

You coming to the Nightly Naked Dance Party (tm)?
You had me at..............well all of it:D (tm)???

Thought of you when I saw this:D
tumblr_lydo7dP6i11r3wgiwo1_500.jpg

Holy criminy catfish. I just was out in the countryside patrolling. We know that there are a bunch of farms out there...and I just went inside one and in the pantry was all kinds of homemade canned goods...quarts and quarts of goodness. Peaches, pears, jams, jellies, tomatoes, pickles, jalapenos. Damn, they must have been preparing for a zombie apacolypse.

Not to be picky, but in all those mason jars you found, was there not at least one or two brimming with moonshine??:D

Not to be picky, but in all those mason jars you found, was there not at least one or two brimming with moonshine??:D

I was waiting for someone to ask me that. :)

Of course there are. And some dandelion wine. It's in the back if the deuce in wooden crates under the tarp.

I think I may have located the still. Do you know how to operate one???

I was waiting for someone to ask me that. :)

Of course there are. And some dandelion wine. It's in the back if the deuce in wooden crates under the tarp.

I think I may have located the still. Do you know how to operate one???

If she doesn't, I do. :D

Between a degree in chemistry and a family from kentcky, I got ya covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back