Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose school has also given me a ton of endurance and the will to go all night.

That's gotta come in handy, right?

Whoa. This looks like a party I need in on.
Yeah! Missed you sweetie.

If you nose has been in a book all this time were you even aware the virus has spread?

I think there is a chem lab in the back. We could use a hand with making narcotics and explosives.

I will also add my skills with explosives to the group. I HAVE blown up two different labs after all.

So anything good happenin to night? How bout we get our funk on? Disco last night... Or maybe some jazz?

*Returns from patrol, a fistful of zombie ears are the proof that he's been killing undead trolls.*

Hey! Y'all have been busy huh? Lots of people here, new faces, old faces, glad to have some of you back...glad to have the new arrivals. Did you bring anything to eat, weapons, medical supplies? Did you see anything out there? Have any trouble getting here?

Find a room, have a hot shower, enjoy something to eat, and introduce yourself around. You're welcome here unless you can't hold your liquor, don't pull your weight, or insult the ladies. So, just be cool and join in; we're going to rebuild some semblance of order and normality. Hope you enjoy your stay.

*goes below for a shower and a pulled pork sandwich from the hog that Som killed yesterday.*

So anything good happenin to night? How bout we get our funk on? Disco last night... Or maybe some jazz?

Tonight is the dance of the seven veils. We'll be locking the hatches and shutting down everything topside and partying in the mess hall while the ladies entertain us.

We should get to cooking something tasty for them so that they won't feel like this isn't an even trade.

And anybody brave enough to drink the Soylent Green microbrew gets my respect. Blech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back