Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night CG! Have wet dreams! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Oh, you are not an idiot, stop that!

Sweetest dreams, CG:rose:

Thank you Ladies. And good morning to everyone.

It's a great day for killing troll zombies!

Help hunt down the morons who sent you all those unwanted, bad, or foul mouthed PM's when they were alive and let's kill the zombie versions of them!

This is a foot patrol so bring only what you can carry. And be vewy, vewy quiet...

We're hunting troll zombies!

Thank you Ladies. And good morning to everyone.

It's a great day for killing troll zombies!

Help hunt down the morons who sent you all those unwanted, bad, or foul mouthed PM's when they were alive and let's kill the zombie versions of them!

This is a foot patrol so bring only what you can carry. And be vewy, vewy quiet...

We're hunting troll zombies!
*sneaks up behind CG before he gets a chance to leave his room. Grabs his arms and throws him on the bed straddling his hips.

The other girls got you last night, now it's my turn. Call it my breakfast special.

Woot! This is going to be good! A little pre-zombie hunt nookie!

You're next Serene. She's not going to last long. ;)

"Hmmmm," he thinks. "I wonder if it's possible to keep these two beauties for myself...?"

An evil plan hatches in his mind. A cozy room, further down the corridor from where anyone else will go. Two beautiful women tied, bound, gagged, and waiting for him to return. Is he keeping them from the others? Protecting them from the undead? Or simply wanting both of them that badly for himself? "That is a really big room," his thoughts continue, "I imagine I could keep several of them in there."

And the security on that door is impossible for any man, living or undead, to breach.

But no, this isn't that kind of place. The women here aren't something to be owned, possessed, or traded like cattle or ammo. They are equals, coming and going of their own free will. Well at least in public. What their particular kinks regarding bondage, submission, or possession are in private, is a whole other thing.

"You're both safe here, My Lovelies," he thinks. "Please, make use of all that I can offer. Over and over and over...."

*Looks up at a smiling Angel, knowing that it will be him that won't last.*

What did I miss? I was busy with Kat and PW all last night. I have got to tell you, those women have a lot of energy...and the best thing was after. I got to do my best imitation of Chauncey Gardiner. It was awesome. Watching two voluptuous women in the throes of....wait... what am I doing? A gentleman never tells.

I'm digging on this coffee. Where did we get it? It tastes like Tim Horton's. Have we found a Canadian stash someplace?

Thanks for the new deuce. Is this one all mine? Or does it belong to the compound? In otherwords, where's the paint?

I'm digging on this coffee. Where did we get it? It tastes like Tim Horton's. Have we found a Canadian stash someplace?

Tiarra and Minalick each brought some with them when they fled Canuckistan.

Thanks for the new deuce. Is this one all mine? Or does it belong to the compound? In otherwords, where's the paint?

This one's yours. It's already in 3rd ID colors. Or did you want to follow our Hello Kitty theme for vehicles?

This one's yours. It's already in 3rd ID colors. Or did you want to follow our Hello Kitty theme for vehicles?

Well, Fuckin' eh. I fookin' love Timmy Ho's. And I remember when he passed away. Sad day for us Sabre fans.

Blue and White's not good for me, it reminds of NC and that university named for the tobacco baron.

A Hello Kitty theme would be funny. Perhaps we can call it the PussyMobile. Get the girls to help me paint.

I got some new zombie hello kitty graphic. Can I pleaseeeeeeeeeeegirl up the deuce?

Oh...wow...

Things have changed in this bunker...disco ball, dance floor...nice touch, Dave.

Either they're sleeping off a night of partying or they're out hunting & foraging.

*leaves boxes filled with lingerie, lotions, and other "fun" items, and heads back out*

i know Dave has this nekkid-new world groove going on but sometimes it's sooo sensual to have the feel of satin & lace against the skin.

Oh...wow...

Things have changed in this bunker...disco ball, dance floor...nice touch, Dave.

Either they're sleeping off a night of partying or they're out hunting & foraging.

*leaves boxes filled with lingerie, lotions, and other "fun" items, and heads back out*

i know Dave has this nekkid-new world groove going on but sometimes it's sooo sensual to have the feel of satin & lace against the skin.
I like the way you think Janee. Nekkid is fun but a slow sensual reveal can be more erotic.

*see my doctoral paper on the differences between full nude girlly bars and topless bars.

I like the way you think Janee. Nekkid is fun but a slow sensual reveal can be more erotic.

*see my doctoral paper on the differences between full nude girlly bars and topless bars.

Exactly! A little bit of teasing...mmm, such an essential part of the erotic dance!;)

Okay, scarves, rope, or handcuffs?? Oh, wait...got some leather bindings too! I like variety!;)

We knew you would!;)
I might have some Velcro sport cuffs around here. Bit more comfy and if zombies come they have a better chance of getting out on their own.

Whew...getting carried away...let's put that box away...for later.;)
As always, DA, you are the voice of reason.:kiss:

And where have you been?

Missed ya, sweetie!

I've had my nose buried in textbooks. I think I should occupy myself here. Much more fun.

Missed you too.

Whew...getting carried away...let's put that box away...for later.;)
As always, DA, you are the voice of reason.:kiss:

And where have you been?

Missed ya, sweetie!

I've had my nose buried in textbooks. You know, so I can be so much mire useful with my drug skills.

Missed you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back