Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZombieRottenSex.jpg

BDSM W/Z?

*I sneak into Dave's room looking for some batteries* I think he hid them from me. :(

I walk past Dave and Tongue Lust as they quibble over batteries and I make my way down the hall and to my dorm. I am so tired. I'm going to sleep...in a few minutes. :devil:

I walk past Dave and Tongue Lust as they quibble over batteries and I make my way down the hall and to my dorm. I am so tired. I'm going to sleep...in a few minutes. :devil:

I'm dead tired too...

[Today, when I got back to the house of the family friends that I am staying with for this trade show in South Florida, I changed my clothes, picked up my Tablet, sat down on their couch, and...nothing.

Their son said I started snoring in about thirty seconds.]

*pads through quietly, still peeking under cushions and behind shelves, sighing softly*

Have a good night, lovelies. And Dave. :D

Oh, Playful! I brought you a cute little fish toy from my, uh, vacation to Un-Zombieland! It's (conveniently) on my bed! Feel free to come and get it at your earliest convenience. :)

Oh, Playful! I brought you a cute little fish toy from my, uh, vacation to Un-Zombieland! It's (conveniently) on my bed! Feel free to come and get it at your earliest convenience. :)

RAWR! Doesn't has to ask this kitten twice.

*bolts into Ella's dorm at a full run, giggling the whole way* :devil::cattail::cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back