Dark Nipples

Hiyas

Maybe I should post some special for this thread. Seems nice. Glad to see theres an appreciater out there. :kiss:

Lady A.

LadyAmor said:
Maybe I should post some special for this thread. Seems nice. Glad to see theres an appreciater out there. :kiss:

Lady A.

We would greatly appreciate it! I can't wait to see what you'll post!

LadyAmor said:

Lady A.
there are lots of appreciators of your sexy body :kiss: :rose:

LadyAmor said:

Lady A.

I would be honored to have you do so!
:rose:

Another day, another bump to the top!

I love dark, beautiful nipples way too much to let this thing die! :D

Dark nips are sexy

I always wished my nipples were darker. I think dark nipples are incredibly sexy and I'm a fan of dark nips too. Sexy thread ;)

Ms. Olive needs to post her pics here. She has luscious dark nipples and amazing breasts!

Yeah for the boobs :) ha!

Javagirl ;)

Javagirl said:
I always wished my nipples were darker. I think dark nipples are incredibly sexy and I'm a fan of dark nips too. Sexy thread ;)

Ms. Olive needs to post her pics here. She has luscious dark nipples and amazing breasts!

Javagirl ;)

I would say you have sexy nipples Javagirl.

Javagirl said:

Javagirl ;)

You have lovely nipples too Javagirl! :rose:

You're always welcome to post here, dark or not!

xxslutressxx said:
i dont think mines are dark enuff but id like to contribute tooo =)

=D

Gorgeous! I love the way you're pinching them....more to cum?

dark, pink purple i just love them all thanks for sharing ladies..... :kiss:

As you can see I'm very new at this ... but I am discovering a little bit of an exhibitionist hidden inside of me ...

So I'll take the plunge and post mine ...

enjoy! :D

Last edited:
how many of you lovely ladies can orgasm just from nipple play...

rida said:
As you can see I'm very new at this ... but I am discovering a little bit of an exhibitionist hidden inside of me ...

Delicious! Very glad you decided to post Rida!

rida said:

lovely...you have gorgeous breasts and delicious nipples.....

Back