Dangerous Duets ~ Incubus and his Muse (Closed for Veroe)

I will say this you are in for a fae culture shock. Believe me and I personally can't wait to see it.

With that she kissed his cheek softly and let him enjoy watching the clouds and everything holding his hand.

A quick couple of texts when they were close and she smiled. A car will be waiting for us to take us to where I stay when I travelled here before and the guys know we will meet them tomorrow at the studio.

IC: Canaan Alexander

The plane was cruising across the sky and Canaan marveled at the sight of the clouds out of the plane's windows as they flew by. He held her hand through it all amazed as their adventure overseas truly begun. He leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for giving me the courage to do this."

"I will say this. You are in for a fae culture shock." She replied with a warm kiss on his cheek. "Believe me, and I personally can't wait to see it."

It took several hours cruising above the clouds over an ocean of blue, but Canaan was free at least for this moment and he found himself enjoying it. He ate the peanuts the stewardess, watched a movie with her, holding her hand all the way. It was mundane, but amazing.

However it was over all too soon.

They were over land now and she got a text that they'd have a car waiting for them. When the plane landed they disembarked together hand in hand. They got their luggage and found the car waiting for them. "Just where are we going, love?"

She spoke briefly to the driver and smiled to Cannan
We will be staying in an old Mansion just outside of town its owned by a vampire and an angel. They have been married for the better part of.. 600 years now.

She waited till it sank in with Cannan that light and dark fae were married and had been for a very long time.

They turned his old family.estate into a b&b for our kinds not long after their marriage.

We will be stopping on our way there at a Cafe run by a Satyr and a deathspeaker. Believe it or not the deathspeaker is an amazing cook... especially desserts.

The driver looked through the rear view mirror and raised a brow.

They are... still separate where your love is from Karena?

Yeah that's a major understatement Luis but it's home for now so it is what it is.

She shrugged.

You could always talk the dragon into going back with you... he could set them all straight.

Back