Daddy's friend (CLOSED)

She was loving this orgy so much. Every hole was being used and her hands too. She was stroking Stephen and the stranger harder. She knew soon the guys in her holes would explode and she hoped it would be at the same time. She wanted to feel them cum in her all at once. She knew it was what she wanted and it would feel amazing if the guys were able to do it.

She felt one of Stephens hands on her boob and the other stroked her clit. She had another hand on her boob. David slapped at her ass as Lee was holding her hips. Her tight pussy tightened round Lee and her ass squeezed David. She was cumming as she took William fully in her mouth. She was slightly gagging but didn't care. Her body shook as she had an orgasm.

The moment her orgasm hit her body it was all over for the men. With how tightly her pussy clamped down on lee's cock he couldn't help but moan out as he thrusted a couple more times and then came inside of her pussy.

William was at the same time as lee as he saw Louisa orgasm he felt his whole cock slip into her mouth and throat. She was deep throating him something his own wife had never done. The feeling was so intense as his cock bent down her throat he let out a gasp and came as his cum poured straight down her neck.

David was barely an instant later as he felt her orgasm and lee cum her ass pulled his cock in like a vice and he bit his lip as his cock burst inside of her asshole. Filling her up even more with cum.

Both the stranger and stephen had watched the whole thing as Louisa hand speed had increased on their cocks. She had brought them to the brink at the same time as the stranger spoke.

"Ohh missy I'm going to cum."

The strangers cum poured out over her hand arm and back as stephen smiled down at Louisa and let to himself as he came all over her hand and face as his cum pumped out.

All their cocks were semi hard in case she wanted a round two.

Lee thrusted into her pussy before cumming and William at the same time filled her mouth. David was just behind a few minutes but him cumming in her ass felt good. She swallowed William's load. She was thinking about how she thought his wife had never deep throated him because of the effect it had on him. She was very good with her mouth and liked having a cock in her mouth.

She liked being full up by cum it was such a good feeling. The stranger told her he was going to cum and she winked at him. She still had William in her mouth. She was still sucking softly on him. The stranger covered her hand and arm with cum.

Stephen smiled at her as he came over her hand and some landed on her face.
She felt like a proper slut with cum on her face. She slipped William out of her mouth and stuck her tongue out to lick the cum off her cheek.

All of them were still semi-hard and she wanted another round. She slide of the cocks cum dripping down her legs. She got on all fours. "Now boys let's see if we can fit two cocks in my tight pussy while my mouth and ass get fucked." She said. She teasingly wiggled her ass.

The men where wondering if they had wore Louisa out but as soon as she climbed onto all fours and spoke about having two cocks in her pussy. They gasped as she wiggled her ass at them.

The three friends quickly forgot about their wives as all the men moved in for her.

Willaim and David moved into action first and got under her as willaim took hold of his cock pushing into her pussy at the same time David thrust his cock into her pussy.

Both their cocks stretched her pussy wide as lee moves up and takes his cock rolling it over her lips saying.

"Suck it honey."

The stranger slides in behind her and takes his cock pushing it agaisnt her asshole as the two under her begin pumping into her.

Stephen leans in whispering to her.

"Your forgetting a cock. Why don't you wrap your breasts round it."

Stephen leans in and kisses her neck.

She heard the guys gasp when she said she wanted two cocks in her pussy. She didn't care the men were married all she wanted was a hard fuck. William and David moved into action. William slipped into her wet pussy and then David slipped in too. They both stretched her pussy out wide. She moaned loving having them both in her. She closed her eyes moaning. Lee was rubbing his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth. She took him into her mouth and she was sucking softly.

She felt the stranger slide his cock up against her ass. She moaned out as the stranger pushed deep into her asshole. She had two cocks in her pussy and felt so good. She had a cock in her mouth, two cocks in her pussy and one cock in her ass. It felt so good. Stephen told her she was forgetting a cock and it was his. He told her to wrap her boobs round his cock. He was kissing her neck. She grabbed his cock and slide him in between her boobs.

She was bouncing on William and David's cock. They were stretching her out nicely. She pushed hard back on the strangers cock. She looked at Stephen wondering what he thought of her having two cocks in her tight young pussy. Stephen was slipping up and down between her boobs. She was sucking Lee's cock hard as she moved harder on the guys cock.

All the guys let Louisa fuck them at her own pace. William and David were under her as their hands reached up stroking her belly as their cocks rubbed together inside of her pussy as they squeezed tightly inside of her.

The strangers hands were on her ass cheeks groping and pinching them as his cock slid inside her pushing into her making her rock back and forth as he moaned out.

Lee could feel her lips and mouth surrounding his cock as he took her head in his hands and softly pumped his hips letting her suck him at her own pace.

Stephen could feel her breasts agaisnt his cock as he leaned down and whispered to her.

"You little vixen. Got us all eating out the palm of your hand. Maybe you should tie us up."

Stephen kissed her lips again and stood up letting his cock slip back between her breasts again as he moaned out loud.

Louisa began picking up speed as she bounced on the cocks. She had them all doing exactly what she wanted. She knew they were all loving being with her a young little toy to play with. The stranger groped and pinched at her ass as he thrusted in and out of her ass. Lee was pumping his hips slowly into her mouth. She was sucking his cock as her boobs were being fucked by Stephen.

Stephen called her a vixen which made her laugh. He suggested tying them up but at this moment she didn't want to. She was enjoying this position so much and she knew she didn't need to tie them up to be in control. She was in control and these guys would do anything she said. He kissed her then put his cock back in between her boobs.

She liked having his cock between her perky young big boobs. He moaned out as his cock rubbed against her boobs. "Now Lee or Stephen why don't one of you see if I can another cock in my ass." She said. She was loving having two cocks in her pussy so now she wanted two in her ass. She liked being stretched out it felt good. She felt so full of cock but she felt she could get another in her ass. "Once I have two cocks in my ass I then want you to all fuck me as hard as you can. Really give it to me." She said.

Stephen could feel Louisa breasts really working his cock and he couldn't wait to fuck her. So when she said about having another cock up inside of her ass hole stephen was quick to respond as lee still had his cock pushed into her mouth.

Pulling away from her stephen crouched above her ass as he asked the stranger.

"Is there room for one more?"

The stranger marely nodded and pulled his cock almost all the way out as he grabbed stephen's cock and slid it next to his.

They both pushed at the same time and then there was a pop as both of their co coz sunk deeply into her ass hole.

David and williams hands reached up grabbing her breasts as they started ramming her pussy hard with both cocks.

Lee gripped her head tightly and forced her to deep throat his cock as he pumped it into her mouth.

Stephen and the stranger took hold of Louisa's hips and started pounding their cocks into her ass hole like jackhammers.

Stephen moved behind her and crouched behind her ass. He asked the stranger if there was room for him. She felt the stranger pull out and then she had both cocks against her asshole. She still had Lee deep in her mouth. Stephen and the stranger pushed into her ass at the same time. They sunk deep into her ass and the feeling was so great. She had two cocks in both her pussy and ass.

She felt so full up off cocks. Her holes were being stretched out so much and it felt so good. She was really enjoying this. David and William grabbed at her boobs and began ramming into her pussy hard. Lee had hold of her head and was fucking her mouth hard. Stephen and the stranger held her hips and began pounding her ass.

Her body got took over my pleasure. Her pussy was tightening round David and William as she began cumming. She was sucked hard on Lee's cock as her body trembled. She felt so much pleasure. She had all of her holes full up with cock. She felt like her body was in heaven it felt so good.

Even as all the men round her felt her begin to cum none of them slowed down. After giving them one release they could go for much longer before cuming a second time and they were proving it.

The young girl was helpless as the men were round her and had her impaled upon their five cocks. They could feel her body enjoying the pleasure of cuming as they the slid into her from all angles stretching her ass and pussy to the brink.

David and William felt it first how tightly her pussy pulled on their cocks. They had never felt a woman so tight before. They were losing the battle as her pussy was milking their cocks of their cum.

David and William moaned out as lee felt his cock had become stuck inside a Hoover as he felt it bent down her throat. He couldn't pull his cock out of her mouth as he could feel the pressure in his balls building up.

Stephen and the stranger then almost screamed out at how tightly her ass cheeks clamped down on their cocks. The stranger came first with stephen holding out a little longer as he knew it was coming from Louisa.

None of the men slowed their pounding down as she cum which made her orgasm much more intense. She felt she may end up passing out from all the fucking. She liked that they were just keeping going, giving it to her hard. She was impaled on five cocks and loving it. She was getting fuck from all different angles. Her holes being well and truly stretched out.

She guessed none of them had felt a woman as tight as her. There wives were all getting older and she was so much younger and up for pretty much anything. David and William both came deep inside of her young tight pussy as she gagged on Lee's cock. She wanted him to cum deeply in her mouth.

The stranger came deep into her ass but Stephen hadn't yet so she rammed her ass hard back against his cock. She wanted him to cum too. She wanted her ass to be flooded with cum like her pussy was. She couldn't believe she had all of these men eating out of her hand. They'd probably do anything she asked.

As lee moaned out loud he came hard down her throat. Stephen knew he had pasted the longest as he felt Louisa bounce back agaisnt his cock.

She wanted his cum too and she wasn't letting him go until she got it. With her ass bouncing hard agaisnt him and how tight her asshole felt combined with the friction of the strangers cock and stephen panted out.

"Ohhh god babe I'm cuming."

He felt his cock explode inside of her ass filling her asshole up with cum as all the guys kept up with their speed as there cocks were becoming hard again from how tight Louisa was.

Stephen leaned over and whispered into Louisa's ear.

"How would you like me to invite them over tomorrow for a poker night?"

Stephen didn't know if Louisa could take anymore or if she was just warming up. What mattered to him is that she was happy. As all five men where at her mercy as they pumped into her holes.

Lee filled her mouth with his cum and swallowed every last drop. Stephen yet again had lasted the longest. She wanted his cum as well. She was full up with cum but she had room for his in her ass.

She was bouncing hard against him trying to get him to cum for her. She slipped Lee out of her mouth. She was moaning softly riding Stephen's cock.

She smiled hearing him say he was cumming. He filled her ass up with his cum. The other guys were getting hard again and she didn't know if She could take anymore. She had done quite a bit of fucking before they got to the party and she'd been fucked twice at the party.

All the men was pumping still into her but she didn't have the energy to go again. "Um I'd like that. It would be fun but not much poker will be played." She said to Stephen with a laugh. She looked at Stephen and yawned. "Can we go home, I'm tired." She said.

Stephen heard what Louisa said and slid his cock out of her ass before turning to the other men.

"Well friends it looks like Louisa has had her fill for the night. Your all more than welcome to join me tomorrow night with Louisa for a poke her session at my home. But for now you may wish to return to the party before your wives come looking for you."

With that all of the men removed their cocks and grabbed their clothing quickly dressing. As stephen dressed himself he saw the stranger come over and introduce himself and ask if he was allowed to join the poker night.

Stephen nodded his head as his eyes never left Louisa's body once the stranger left stephen moved over and kissed Louisa's lips.

"I bet you enjoyed that? Now lets get you home."

"Thank you guys for a great filling and I can't wait to be filled by you all again. Enjoy the rest of your nights." She said watching them all get dressed to go back to the party. She smiled at them in her sweet charming way. Her holes felt so stretched out and her body felt tired and used.

When she and Stephen were left in the room she got her dress back on and sat on the bed. She was a bit wobbly because she was struggling to keep her eyes open she was that tired. He kissed her lips. She loved his kisses. His lips were soft and always felt right on her own lips. She loved him so much.

"Oh I did enjoy it baby and yes take me home." She said yawning as she sorted her dress out. She moved into his arms. "Did you enjoy it?" She asked yawning more. She wanted to go home so much and sleep. She held onto him like a tired toddler who was clingy. She just wanted to get into bed and lay in his arms and fall asleep.

She was excited for tomorrow but she couldn't concentrate so her thoughts were all over the place so she couldn't focus on the night she was going to have with the guys. She was rubbing her eyes as she twirled a strand of her hair on her finger.

Stephen effortlessly scooped her up in his arms as he could see how tired she was. He heard her ask if he enjoyed it as he looked down at her.

"Enjoyed it? I loved it I still have a bulge in my pants due to how much it turned me on. I knew my friends wanted you the moment they laid eyes on you. An getting to see them taking you while you pleased me was out of this world."

Stephen took her down carrying her like a princess through the party as his friends looked over with their wives and winked.

He put her in the back seat of his car and placed his jacket over her as he got into the drivers seat to let her sleep on the way home.

His cock was still hard in his pants but he could see Louisa was to tired to do anything as he drove them both home.

Stephen scooped Louisa into his arms with no effort. He didn't struggle at all. He picked her up easily like she was a rag doll. She looked at him and smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it baby. I enjoyed it a lot and I liked taking lots of cock but none of their cocks are as good as yours." She said kissing his cheek.

He carried her through the party. She saw his friends were now back with their wives. Stephen carried her out of the party to the car.

He put her on the back seat. He covered her with his jacket. "Maybe when we get home I may be able to go one more round for you baby." She said.

She yawned rubbing her eyes. He was sat on the drivers seat with his cock hard in his pants. She closed her eyes and fell asleep on the back seat.

Stephen drove home taking his time allowing Louisa to sleep for longer. When his cock begun to calm down he looked into the back seat at her and saw her legs and thigh exposed from under his jacket.

The image instantly made him hard again as he drove through the darkened streets stealing glances in his mirror at her.

When they arrived back he quietly got out of the car and scooped her up into his arms and carried her inside and upstairs to bed.

Laying her down softly to not wake her he removed her heels and then carefully slid her dress off her. Lastly getting rid of her panties.

Placing the blanket over her nude body he quickly and quietly removed his own clothes slipping in beside her. His hard cock making a tent in the bed sheets as he lay on his back looking over at her face.

She reached her arm out to feel if Stephen's body was next to her. She was starting to wake up. She stretched out. "We home?" She asked.

She rubbed her eyes. She turned to look at him. Her face was up close to his and her nose rubbed against his before she leaned in and kissed him.

"I had such a great time tonight." She said. She noticed his cock was making a tent in the bed sheets. "Stephen you know your little friend who's not so little really likes me." She said.

She softly stroked him through the sheets. Her hand then slipped down into the sheets and she stroked him in her hand. "You know Stephen I love you and would do anything for you. Do you have any fantasies you'd like to make real?" She said.

Stephen was grateful that Louisa woke up and kissed him. He was even more grateful when her hand slid round his hard cock and begun to pump it up and down.

The words whispered in his ear that he could tell her his darkest fantasies and she would help make them come true.

Looking into her eyes while she stroked him he silently wished for her to wrap her lovely lips round his cock as he answered her question.

"I have many fantasies. I would love to have sex at work, be invlolved in a threesome with two females. Have sex in a public place. Those are just a few. I'm so glad you enjoyed tonight and I love you so much."

Stephen was finding it harder to focus on anything but her hand stroking his cock as he needed her badly.

"Well we can definitely do public sex, sex at your work and I think I have a friend who'd be up for a threesome." She said.

She was stroking his cock hard. She was kissing his neck softly. Her hand was pumping his cock hard. She liked how big he felt in her tiny hand. She smiled at him.

She leaned over and kissed him. "Now maybe tomorrow before our poke me night I could invite my friend over for that threesome you want." She said.

She slide on top of him. Her boobs were pressed up against his chest. She was straddling him. She took hold of his cock and pushed him into her wet pussy.

"My friend is a hot little dark headed beauty. Her body is a bit different to mine. She has few more pounds to her body then mine but mostly to her ass. Her boobs aren't as big as mine though." She said.

She was moving on his cock. "Would you like to play with me and my friend?" She asked. She was moving harder up and down on his cock.

Stephen was completely disarmed by her lips on his neck and her hand stroking his cock as he heard her say that they could do all three and that she had a friend who would be up for a threesome.

The thought of that combined with Louisa's hand almost had him cuming there and then. As he felt her slip ontop of his body and take hold of his cock as she asked him if he would like her friend to come round before the pole her night.

He could only nod his head as she took hold of his cock and slid it deep inside of her pussy.

As Louisa describe her he could only focus on Louisa but the way she asked of he would like to play with her and her friend had him moaning out.

"Ohhh yes please. Your amazing Louisa. I love you. Your too good to me and my cock."

He would be looking forward to tomorrow but right now he was enjoying Louisa riding his cock hard. As he groped her breasts.

She saw he nodded his head. She knew he wanted it a lot and she would ring her friend tomorrow bright and early and tell her what he wanted. She'd have her come round at lunch time.

She was quite excited about it. She knew her friend would totally up for it because this friend hand a thing for Louisa and she knew she could get her to be all over Stephen.

She had him moaning out. He was playing with her boobs as she rode his cock. She leaned in and kissed him. She was lifting her hips up and down grinding them down on him.

She was working his cock good. "I know I am baby and I love you too." She said as she lifted off his cock. She rubbed him up against her ass hole. She softly pushed him into her asshole.

"Which of my holes is your favourite baby?" She asked. She sunk down on his cock. His cock stretching her ass out. Her juices had acted as a lube making him slip all the way in her easily.

Stephen moaned out as Louisa bounced and grinded on his cock.

He gasped out a little disapointed when Louisa pulled her pussy off his cock but moaned out loud a second later as his cock sunk up inside of her ass hole fully.

His eyes rolled up into the back of his head as he felt her tight ass gripping his cock as she asked what was his favourite hole.

"Ohhh babe I can't pick. All your holes are so tight and warm and feel so fucking good."

Stephen was moaning and panting and in the back of his mind he knew he wanted to show Louisa the pool tomorrow maybe at lunch as his biggest fantasy is to have two girls seduce him in a pool into a threesome.

Stephen fingers found her nipples pinching them softly.

"Come on you must have a favourite. Tell me Stephen." She said. She had him panting and moaning under her. She smiled down at him as her ass swallow up his cock.

She liked him being in her tight ass. Her hand went to her pussy and she stroke her clit softly as she moaned. She was moving faster and harder on his cock.

"Oh Stephen I love you." She moaned out looking into his eyes. She leaned in and kissed him. She slipped two fingers into her pussy as she rode his cock.

She couldn't wait for tomorrow they were going to have a lot of fun. She was so excited about the threesome and the poke her night.

Back