Daddy/daughter Fantasy--tender, Warm, Loving--new York, Outer Boroughs

Daddy/daughter Fantasy--tender, Warm, Loving--new York, Outer Boroughs
Hello and thank you for reading this far.

My name is Harry. I am a late 50s man who has a very TENDER daddy/daughter fantasy (no daughter in real life--no worries).. you MUST be 18 or over if interested.

Alll I would ask for is to email, text, or when u are ready a bite to eat in public so u feel safe, just talk, and see how it goes.

HERE IS THE fantasy.. hope you are interested.

See what you think

The FANTASY

Lets say this is taking place on the beach and you're laying there and in your bikini suit. . ...I come out as you're sunbathing--the sun is HOT, warm. . ..and Daddy come over to rub suntan lotion on you.

First Daddy rubs it slowly on your back and shoulders.......and Daddy massages your neck and shoulder muscles---firm, sensual strokes--and it feels so relaxing, feels so good--you feel all your muscles loosen up, you just lay there and enjoy Daddy’s Experienced firm hands on you neck and shoulders..

Then slowly Daddy’s hands rub down to your back--massaging your back muscles too---STRONG, FIRM, yet sensual strokes. . ..til gradually you feel Daddy’s hands rub the lotion in even further down, Daddy’s hands gliding SENSUOUSLY down to you're hips, then down to your legs......

SLOW, SENSUAL strokes as Daddy rub it over your legs, your hips........

And it feels good....the warmth of Daddy’s hands RUBBING firmly over your body, plus the coolness of the lotion itself and the HOT sun beating down on you--all combining to awaken your sensual feelings...

And Daddy keeps doing this, all the way from your neck, down to your shoulders, all the way down to your very TOES!,...but on one pass Daddy’s hands part your legs just a little. . . just enough to part your legs a bit more......

and Daddy rubs the lotion ON THE INSIDE OF your legs, on your:

INNER THIGHS

up and down, up and down strokes.....starting all the way down from your ankles to up, up your inner thighs...

your legs parting A BIT FURTHER EACH TIME

UP AND DOWN, UP AND DOWN motions of Daddy’s hands spreading the cool lotion ALL THE WAY up your inner thighs, and you cant help it!, but you feel the HEAT, the wetness start to seep out of your warm center ..

my hands going back to your neck and shoulders again and Daddy ask you "does that feel good, " and you say "yes"

so Daddy keep rubbing the lotion everywhere... YOUR WHOLE body being massaged firmly yet sensuously. . ..then u feel me kiss your neck lightly at one point--you don't think anything of it til u feel me nibble your earlobe--JUST FOR A SECOND........

you don't say anything but u feel a shiver of HEAT run down your spine. . .

and you still feel Daddy’s hands. . ..SLOW, FIRM AND TENDER. . ...not hard and rough, not rushing it like guys your age--but EXPERIENCED as only a sensitive, caring older man can BE..

OH YES DADDY… THAT FEELS SO GOOD, you say

so that when Daddy part your legs the next time, and u feel Daddy’s hands BRIEFLY touch the VERY center of your bikini bottom, you still don't say anything--YOU EVEN ARCH YOUR HIPS up to Daddy’s hands for a moment. . .

briefly---because though you don't want to admit it, u want the contact of Daddy’s hands AGAIN....

AND Daddy feels your hips arch--and Daddy know WHY THEY HAVE and Daddy smile..

And Daddy tells you, "you have such a very lovely body. . ...and you're a bit shy but say "thank you"

Then Daddys tell you "it will be even better if Daddy spread this lotion on your buttocks---to make sure u don't get burned there too"

and u say "ok"

and Daddy slowly

SLOWLY
SENSUOUSLY

start pulling your bikini bottom DOWN

just a bit each time, EXPOSING your bare buttocks to Daddy’s loving gaze....

u feel funny at first but you trust me.. you know Daddy wouldn't do ANYTHING to hurt you..

At this point you are so HOT AND YEARNING, u let me pour the lotion on your bare cheeks of your ass--rubbing each cheek SENSUOUSLY, slowly- with the lotion- til u feel Daddy’s lips brush one cheek briefly -- and you don't want me to stop it feels so good

you feel Daddy’s lips continue to kiss your soft buttocks.....while Daddy’s HANDS STILL CONTINUE TO MASSAGE YOUR NECK AND SHOULDERS........

And Daddy continue to lower your bikini bottom, til your ENTIRE buttocks is EXPOSED to Daddy’s gaze. ..

And you know DEEP DOWN this is what you've ALWAYS wanted, and instead of feeling ashamed, you feel:

LIBERATED
AND FREE

And daddy takes ONE HAND and massages your neck.....while the other reaches BETWEEN YOUR LEGS....

Parting your legs, stroking your inner thighs til finally MY HANDS are rubbing your very center.......just briefly. . ..but for that BRIEF CONTACT, you feel yourself flush, YOUR BLOOD RACE, a quickening of your heart, and a HEAT in your very SECRET center. . .

And even then, when you try to raise yourself daddy sees and feels your buttocks raise up when he does, feels the wetness seep out of his own daughters center and says "oh Daddy’s little girls pussy is wet, isn't it?" and you say "no don't say that. It's a dirty word, daddy" but daddy is still pulling your bikini bottom ALL THE WAY DOWN, leaving it on just over your ankles, and BOTH KISSING your soft asscheeks sensuously, slowly AND alternating the soft kisses with caresses.

And you cant deny it--you know daddy is right. . .. . .AND the more daddy kisses your soft buttocks, the more he slaps them, the more you are over his knee, the more Daddy’s fingers run down, down between your legs, down to your very wet, very forbidden center and strokes your moist clit, with full, long strokes, from the top of your clit to its very bottom--back and forth, back and forth, finally PENETRATING your very center itself--your moist forbidden pussy with his fingers. . .. . .you become even more wet and you KNOW IT IS:

WRONG
FORBIDDEN

But you cant help it and you say "Oh God daddy yes. YES! Yes! your little girl is wet"

and Daddy tell you "turn over, " and you do--and you look into Daddy’s eyes then-they are so FULL OF LOVE, of tenderness, that you JUST MELT INTO THEM--fall into them as into a deep pool---

and you don't even try to stop me as Daddy GENTLY STROKE THE SIDE of your face, brush your hair back----you even TAKE Daddy’s hand in yours and stroke Daddy’s rough, yet sensual hands with your own fingers. . .kissing the tip of Daddy’s fingers..TASTING YOUR OWN JUICES ON Daddy’s fingers..

and it feels so NATURAL, so tender as you feel Daddy’s hands stroke your face, slowly, sensuously gliding down to your bikini top and CUPPING YOUR WARM BREAST over your bikini top---just for a moment squeezing, molding it over the soft fabric of your top--it sends tingles through you, all the way from the tip of you nipple to you moist, warm center. . .. . .and you gasp, moan just a bit. . .. . .

I HEAR it and smile. . ..and Daddy says "you are so beautiful, daughter, so beautiful" and you feel red, flushed--and HOT. . ..

And Daddy just continue to softly brush your hair, EXPLORE your body--feeling the wetness seep out of your bikini bottoms. . . ..

My hands. . ...EXPERIENCED, sensual---and you know daddy KNOWS how to touch you, knows how to caress---slowly and sensuously, yet FIRMLY. . .like a woman..

And then Daddy REACH INSIDE YOUR BIKINI top---INSIDE!---and you feel your BARE NIPPLE being:

STROKED
CARESSED
AND STROKED AGAIN

You feel me LIFT your breast OUT OF YOUR bikini--my breath catches in Daddy’s throat--your breasts are so lovely, so inviting. . ...

And you say "we shouldn't! its soooo wrong! Mommy may come back ANY MINUTE!"

BUT ITS GONE TOO FAR and daddy says "I don't care. Let her. That's how much Daddy want you."

And you cant stop now--because Daddy’s lips slowly, softly, tenderly SUCKLE the very tip of your nipple--making them HARD, RED, POINTED. . .as MY lips engulf your soft breasts in Daddy’s mouth. . ...

And Daddy says "you are beautiful, beautiful" as Daddy continue to suck your nipples. . .my lips, Daddy’s mouth, Daddy’s tongue are on your breasts, and Daddy’s hands now reach down to your bikini bottom, MASSAGING, STROKING, massaging your very wet, MOIST clit---it sends you over the edge--the pleasure is so intense--that you moan and part your legs--allowing me to slowly, slowly stroke your moist center--allow me to RUB the soft fabric of your own bikini bottom against your warm clit--rubbing, rubbing the soft fabric against your wet center---feeling the SOFT FRICTION of the fabric being rubbed against your clit---full SENSUAL strokes against your moistness---

over and over---

making you feel like your body is on fire--with GENTLE yet firm PASSION. . ... your top falling off your shoulders. . . while Daddy still KISS your bare, red nipples. . ..

And Daddy say "let me just look at you, " and you WANT me TO SEE YOU--you WANT me to touch you, to suckle your other breast--- you don't care how WRONG it is--

THE TIP OF YOUR BREASTS, YOUR CLIT ARE ON FIRE! YOUR WHOLE BODY IS ON FIRE! AND deep down you know you've always wanted to know how mommy felt with daddy. . ..you've always wondered, thought, imagined how it would be if you were mommy for a night too, and daddy treated you like a WOMAN NOT like a little girl anymore. . .

and you willingly surrender to your passions and me---and expose both your young breasts to Daddy’s gaze---and Daddy’s mouth switches to your other nipple---

my legs ARE full length, touching YOUR LEGS. . ...I rubs your legs with mine--I'm LAYING FULL LENGTH next to you---imagine it---FEELING Daddy’s bare flesh ALMOST right on top of you, one hand massaging your nipple, MAKING IT HARDER, the other nipple being licked, sucked and licked again--

My flesh on your flesh--my lips on your lips---soft, sensual, TENDER strokes and caresses. . .

And daddy says "its ok sweetheart. . ..let me make you feel good" and you feel safe, protected and warm.

And Daddy slowly, So Sensuously, --REMOVE YOUR panties!; you feel the air contact your body--you feel the SILKY SMOOTHNESS of your bikini bottom go lower, lower, slowly exposing the soft, moist hairs between your legs. . ...AND Daddy’s Says "so beautiful so beautiful. . .."

And you are NUDE!. . .. your body exposed in all its LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL glory for daddy to gaze on--tenderly, lovingly. . .. . .

And daddy KISSES you deeply now---DEEP LONG SOFT SENSUAL KISSES--my lips--soft, warm and moist on yours---your mouth opens, --to MINE--tongues exploring, touching--while 1 hand runs run down, down to your stomach--caressing your stomach, LONG CIRCULAR MOTIONS ON your navel--SENSUAL, SLOW--down to the moist hairs between your legs--running Daddy’s hands through your MOIST pussy hairs . . .. . ..

And my:

HANDS
LIPS
TONGUE

ARE ALL OVER YOU at once it seems--on your breasts, on your nipples, on your lips:

RUBBING
STROKING
KISSING
LICKING

All OVER YOU! Stroking, stroking, touching, touching--every PART OF YOU IS ON FIRE--NO PART of you is left UNTOUCHED. . ...

And you just lay there, ---your legs STRETCHED out over MY shoulders---MY lips stroking your clit with FULL:

TENDER
SOFT
AND GENTLE

Strokes--2 fingers SOFTLY, Softly rotating INSIDE your moist center as Daddy LICK you . . ..my other hand molding your soft buttocks sensuously. . ...

And your eyes are CLOSED---all you can feel is PURE, TENDER, LOVING PLEASURE---that's all you can feel---your whole body feeling alive---your clit getting redder, HOTTER, wanting more--and Daddy DON'T RUSH it---I take Daddy’s time---I just keep:

SENSUALLY LICKING
NIBBLING
LICKING

Your juices into MY WAITING MOUTH--time has no meaning!!!---just continually stroking and licking your moist center---FOR AS LONG AS YOU NEED daddy to. . .. . .and you feel desired, wanted and fulfilled..

And that's when you feel yourself start to cum. . ..and daddy LOVINGLY, SENSUOUSLY DRINKS ALL OF HIS DAUGHTERS FORBIDDEN JUICES inside his mouth. . ..then kisses you so you can taste yourself..

Til you finally cum. . ...and Daddy drink ALL your juices into Daddy’s mouth---each DROP- then kiss you so you can taste yourself.

AND you kiss . . ... loving, deep kisses afterwards. . ..

That is Daddy’s fantasy.. do you like it?

IT CAN BE REAL!

IF INTERESTED YOU CAN reach me at either:

nine two nine, two seven four, five three two one OR

captkirk178 at juno.com

This was a shit ton of typing not to get a single response. I have a penis and an adams apple so I cannot help you. I hope you didn't get carpal tunnel from this post. That would make living out your fantasy pretty painful.

This was a shit ton of typing not to get a single response. I have a penis and an adams apple so I cannot help you. I hope you didn't get carpal tunnel from this post. That would make living out your fantasy pretty painful.
FUCK! You read all that?? He lost me at daddy/daughter

That’s five minutes of scrolling past that I will never get back

Back