Dad marries very young woman, his son beds her older mother [not incest]

sengupta

Virgin
A 50-plus year cop get romantically involved with a college going woman in her early 20s. Lots of explicit sex. The cop is a widower, with a son, who is a few years older than the girl his father is seeing. The cop-father & the girl meet during an active shooter incident on the campus, or some-such incident. Their relationship grows & they eventually decide to get married, breaking the news to their respective families. The girl's mother grudgingly comes to terms with her adult daughter's decision. The cop's son, on the other hand, throws a big hissyfit. Already a troubled child due to his mother's early demise, he does not accept the relationship & moves out of the house. He decides to enroll in the local community college to get ahead in life. It's Principal is incidentally the girl's mother. The mother has been divorced for a long time. She is full-bodied, matronly lady, who exudes motherly warmth & professorial sternness in equal measures. As the Principal takes him under her wings, seeing his academic potential, their relationship begins to extend beyond the academic, becoming romantic. Lots of explicit sex.

Eventually they reconcile, accepting each other's relationship & they all move in together. The mother, who is shacking up with the son, is older than the dad, who is bedding her daughter. To the outside world, they are all a prim-proper conducting family, be it highly unconventional in pairing. Inside the house, though, they have no inhibition in getting hot and heavy with their partners in each other's presence. For example, on a Sunday morning, the ladies are in the kitchen preparing brunch wearing nothing by kitchen aprons. The men come in & take their partners right there in front of each other. The men do not change partners, though the mother-daughter do put on a lesbian show for them from time to time. Require lots of explicit sex, beautifully weaved in a strong story line.

A 50-plus year cop get romantically involved with a college going woman in her early 20s. Lots of explicit sex.
As the Principal takes him under her wings, seeing his academic potential, their relationship begins to extend beyond the academic, becoming romantic. Lots of explicit sex.
The men do not change partners, though the mother-daughter do put on a lesbian show for them from time to time. Require lots of explicit sex, beautifully weaved in a strong story line.
I very much like this story

The story side moderators might well decide sex with your father's mother-in-law is like sex with your grandmother, and this might end up in incest whether you want it to or not.

The story side moderators might well decide sex with your father's mother-in-law is like sex with your grandmother, and this might end up in incest whether you want it to or not.
Yeah, the guy becomes his own grandfather.

The cop-father & the girl meet during an active shooter incident on the campus, or some-such incident.

A really fun idea. I love all but this. In my opinion, and I would expect it to be shared by most folks here, erotica is escapism. Adding something like an active shooter makes it not escapism. It's become a horror of the modern world, so common now, only the worst get national news coverage. I would come up with any other meeting idea. Maybe she's a therapist or nurse at the clinic where he's getting physical therapy for an injury. I'm 54 and trust me, that's pretty common at this age. In any case, again that's a fun idea, I'd be interested in reading it when it's done.

A really fun idea. I love all but this. In my opinion, and I would expect it to be shared by most folks here, erotica is escapism. Adding something like an active shooter makes it not escapism. It's become a horror of the modern world, so common now, only the worst get national news coverage. I would come up with any other meeting idea. Maybe she's a therapist or nurse at the clinic where he's getting physical therapy for an injury. I'm 54 and trust me, that's pretty common at this age. In any case, again that's a fun idea, I'd be interested in reading it when it's done.
The benefit of a shooter incident or anything similarly extreme is the instant trauma bonding potential. Co-survivors will have a common thing unlike any other, and while it by itself can't make a relationship, it gives helluva lot of initial credit to build one. They can easily glide over small mishaps that could see a date ruined otherwise, and forgive differences usually deemed outside each other's interest thresholds. If they invest this credit wisely or luckily and adapt quickly, a rather unlikely pairings can build strong relationships.

Actually, mine did, instead of a President- just a historical anomaly. Generally, you are correct as usual.
Odd. I've heard of a dean or even a president for a university/college, but never a principal. 🤔 The things you learn!

Setting up the girl who has just started in College was done to expand the age gap between two consensual adults. Wanted to read a story that refers to a real life scenario, thus imparting relatibility & highlighting that perfectly normal people, in commanding positions, too can have a kinky side.

Back