Curiosity strikes back ~ Closed

"Please.... Please let me cum... for you... I desire to cum for you..."

Katoree Nephalai begged as she bucked, withered, and danced so seductively in her bounds. Her, Master , the Red Imp had placed her into the demanding hands of the Satyr, whose lash now curled around Katoree’s slender little waist to lick at her sweet hot pussy. It was then that she once more turned her tear shimmering eyes to her Master and then slowly turned those same tear shimmering eyes to the Satyr.

"Please.... Please let me cum... for you... I desire to cum for you..."

Katoree’s cheeks burned scarlet, as she bowed to her master’s will as the forlorn little nymph turned those stunningly expressive teary, emerald eyes, as she locked gaze with the Satyr, clearly begging him this time for permission to cum.

“You may cum for me now Katoree Nephalai “

The Satyr haughtily commanded the young Nymph. He through his head back and laughed as the hapless little nymph came , came so hard her lithe young body was visibly shaking and thrashing in her bounds. It was then that the Red Imp came to her plunging his hard hot cock deep into the bound young beauty’s hot little pussy and he began to violently fuck her. The Satyr still laughing plunged into Katoree’s tight little ass as she was now sandwiched between Master and Satyr to be fucked and used as never before, even as the willowy little blonde nymph lips found Katoree’s in a most erotic and sinful kiss.

Back