cum taste

I'm not a huge fan of cum but I have noticed that it's sweeter tasting if I've just brushed my teeth. Mister likes the cool, tingle of the mint, too. (-_^)

I'm not a huge fan of cum but I have noticed that it's sweeter tasting if I've just brushed my teeth. Mister likes the cool, tingle of the mint, too. (-_^)

Side note....
Try giving your bloke a BJ when you have a polo mint in your mouth... The cooling in your mouth will transfer to him making the whole thing that bit better...And the mint will cover much of the taste if you don't like it

Side note....
Try giving your bloke a BJ when you have a polo mint in your mouth... The cooling in your mouth will transfer to him making the whole thing that bit better...And the mint will cover much of the taste if you don't like it

I love that you used "bloke."

What's a polo mint? (⌒▽⌒) I love mint, if this is something I've never had I'd like to try it.

What's a polo mint? (⌒▽⌒) I love mint, if this is something I've never had I'd like to try it.

Its a minty sweet here in the UK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polo_(confectionery)

It's in the shape of a ring so, if you are good you can e press it up against the head of the penis with your tongue and let it do its job.

The other choice is a couple of Tictacs tucked between your teeth and your lower lip. Does the same thing but less 'bite'.

Whats wrong with 'Bloke'? I don't get that... *confused why Its funny*

Its a minty sweet here in the UK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polo_(confectionery)

It's in the shape of a ring so, if you are good you can e press it up against the head of the penis with your tongue and let it do its job.

The other choice is a couple of Tictacs tucked between your teeth and your lower lip. Does the same thing but less 'bite'.

Whats wrong with 'Bloke'? I don't get that... *confused why Its funny*

Thank you, I live in the US so I had never heard of a polo mint. We have mints that are similar ^_^

Nothing is wrong with bloke. I said I love that you used it. No one here calls anyone a 'bloke.' So to me it's awesome.

Thank you, I live in the US so I had never heard of a polo mint. We have mints that are similar ^_^

Nothing is wrong with bloke. I said I love that you used it. No one here calls anyone a 'bloke.' So to me it's awesome.

I kind of thought it was a worldwide thing...I didnt think it was UK only.

Well now. :)

K, MM, just reading this and being amazed, again, about how US and UK are so different. "Bloke" and "Polo Mint" - I would never have imagined that they were not both totally pervasive as they are this side of the pond.

And MM, guys over here like to be blokes, except perhaps some really posh ones. It's a good feeling kind of term.

Enough of me nebbing in on your conversation. [posh? nebbing in?]

We all learned something today :)

K, MM, just reading this and being amazed, again, about how US and UK are so different. "Bloke" and "Polo Mint" - I would never have imagined that they were not both totally pervasive as they are this side of the pond.

And MM, guys over here like to be blokes, except perhaps some really posh ones. It's a good feeling kind of term.

Enough of me nebbing in on your conversation. [posh? nebbing in?]

Haha! I watched a YouTube video about some of the differences between US and UK English. I know the meanings of "fanny" "fit" "bum" and a few others. Also got to learn the term 'the dog's bollocks.' That one makes me giggle. (≧∇≦)

I'm going to add "nebbing" to words I like to use.

As for cum taste, any other interesting suggestions for things you might put in your mouth with it?

As for cum taste, any other interesting suggestions for things you might put in your mouth with it?

Hmm...I'm probably going to give you another British-ism.... And something that really will do well in cum taste changing...

The only problem is that he may start screaming if you use it.

Fishermans friend.
Holy crap these are strong...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisherman's_Friend

Yeah...If you try with these.... Keep a doctors phone number on hand... you (Or rather HE) may need it.

But it will improve the taste!

BTW... If anyone seriously doesn't like the taste of cum...I really recommend this.
http://yourmasque.com/flavors

It does work.

Hmm...I'm probably going to give you another British-ism.... And something that really will do well in cum taste changing...

The only problem is that he may start screaming if you use it.

Fishermans friend.
Holy crap these are strong...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisherman's_Friend

Yeah...If you try with these.... Keep a doctors phone number on hand... you (Or rather HE) may need it.
http://yourmasque.com/flavors

It does work.

>.< I'll avoid anything that strong. I don't want him to need a doctor. I like to eat, and I'm polite enough to eat something even if I don't like it. I'd rather not cause him alarm just to take the taste. I'll swallow without calling the doctor, anytime. u.u;;

cum

Eat a good diet and it will taste better. Find a woman to sext with who wants u to do it.

I used to sext with a woman in Missouri. One night i was in a hotel in florida eating pizza. She gave me cum eating instructions to cum on the pizza, take a pic, and then eat it with pics. It actually was hot and i got to hear her cum on the phone.

Eat a good diet and it will taste better. Find a woman to sext with who wants u to do it.

I used to sext with a woman in Missouri. One night i was in a hotel in florida eating pizza. She gave me cum eating instructions to cum on the pizza, take a pic, and then eat it with pics. It actually was hot and i got to hear her cum on the phone.

Where did you find someone to sext with you? I think this is great! I haven't been so lucky.

Back