Cum in Bras

I love to cover over lingerie. The top of her panties is nice but into or over her cleavage is lovely too.

I have a huge bra fetish - seeing a glimpse of bra strap or cup really turns me on.
I love my wife's bras and panties and love playing and cumming in and on both.

it's a callin

I just saw one of my wifes dirty bras in laundry... I don't know if I should wear it or cum in it .... what t do ... what to do..

I just saw one of my wifes dirty bras in laundry... I don't know if I should wear it or cum in it .... what t do ... what to do..
Either or both. Just reading what you wrote and imagining your choices is exciting and arousing.

it's a callin

sniffing and smelling it right now.... I am enjoying the moment

cum in mother in laws bra

In my opinion there is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman in lingerie. I love bras in particular, having to support boobs all day is a job most guys can only dream off!

So for a long time i've been into cumming bras ideally before my gf goes to work or for a night out. I guess its the thought of my cum being so close to her or a basic desire to stamp her as mine, i dont know.

I thought this was just me though, till I found videos of other guys doing it too. Anyone else into this?

https://xhamster.com/movies/5822655/cum_in_wife_s_bra.html

I enjoyed ejaculating in ex mother in laws bra, and have her put it on and go out for the evening with me and my ex wife

I covered one of my wife's bra with cum the other and today she is wearing it with the dried cum still there. Checked it out while she was in the shower and it still smelled of cum.

I used to live in an apt complex with a common laundry area. Once or twice I shot my load in a tiny bikini top I found.

Wasn't into bra but guess counts lol, a couple of days ago I came all over wife's tits and she put sports bra on right after to go to the gym, so hot thinking about her working out with my cum still on her.

I think if I was to just pick up my bra and there was a load of cum in it I don't think I'd be too happy. But under the right circumstances like I know he's gonna do it or like he cums on my boobs and I put my bra on after it could be hot. Like after it dries though is ur bra stuck to u?

I guess that would work, maybe you should try it... you might just love it!

I've never really found a guy that wants to cum in my bra. Usually it's they want to cum in my underwear.

I'd ask them and tell then you will wear it for him next time you go out. He will go crazy for it!

I came in a bra one time for my ex, while she was in the shower. Her mom was staying at the house, came into our room and borrowed her bra. I found out later that day.

I asked the wife if she liked the surprise in her bra. She told me she didn't know what I was talking about. When I explained she, explained that she gave her mom permission to go into our room and borrow one. So my GF's mother wore my cum on her tits all day.

Back