Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I really felt like a whore

driving me wild you naughty schoolgirl:devil:

These are from one of my first times going out. I really felt like a slutty whore sprawled out on the BMW and taking sexy pics with everyone in the clubs parking lot watching. Since then I have become even more of a slut. This is a great thread, I hope you all enjoy these just a little bit.

Attachments

• bd1.jpg
    bd1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 221
  • bd2.jpg
    bd2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 155
  • bd3.jpg
    bd3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 183
  • bd4.jpg
    bd4.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 159
  • bd5.jpg
    bd5.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 233
Hello crossdressing fans! I was surfing along and saw this thread so I thought I'd let you know my New CD story The Bet reLoaded is up with the last chapter out in about a week. The link is to the first chapter which is more of a setup for the cd that stars in chapter two.

You might want to check out the original The Bet and the Marion series for more crossdressing, strapon and mm fun. I hope you enjoy!

These are from one of my first times going out. I really felt like a slutty whore sprawled out on the BMW and taking sexy pics with everyone in the clubs parking lot watching. Since then I have become even more of a slut. This is a great thread, I hope you all enjoy these just a little bit.

oh my...don't you look fuckable in your gorgeous shiny pvc dress...I bet it creaks sexily as you move around in it....maybe you could post an audio! I just came loads looking at these Kendra! Thank you....:kiss:

yup, was reallt looking fwd to seeing iamhorny's gorgeous ass...fantastic profile pic:kiss:

Last pics for a few days

I will post a couple threads of pics. Last ones for a few days, but I will be back after a hot weekend out of town with some even better shots. I hope you all have a great weekend. I hope you like my f me 6"shoes.

Attachments

• md1.jpg
    md1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 135
  • md2.jpg
    md2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 125
  • md3.jpg
    md3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 109
  • md4.jpg
    md4.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 107
  • md5.jpg
    md5.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 143
french maid

Every gurl needs a maid outfit

Attachments

• md7.jpg
    md7.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 127
  • md8.jpg
    md8.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 117
  • md10.jpg
    md10.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 162
  • md9.jpg
    md9.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 128

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1012642&d=1276648981

You definately were bad in the Bemmer, but you were having fun! Can't fault you there. Especially when your looking sexy doing it! Hugs & kisses! :kiss:

You enjoy drawing attention. Would love to bend you over that hood and treat you like the slut you are. Yes, I don't care who watches either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back