Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very hot....................How about if I was told by my Domme Mistress to crawl over to the hooded slut across the room, making sure you hear the vinyl and then you feel my soft lips slowly kissing you from the bottom of your legs up your inner thighs, slowly teasing your balls, then sliding my tounge up and down that nice cock just teasing and tormenting you, not letting you cum until I am told it is OK.

Oh Kendra! You horny little shiny slut....god you make me throb....perfect scenario...maybe your wife can fill my mouth with her strap on too:kiss:

if you wanna see me in this with stockings an black n white teddy you better start talking dirty to me in ya posts/pm all of ya;)

that's a sexy cock you have there! love the pic of you on all fours...a position you adopt very easily i assume...hope your gf won't stop you posting more smoking hot pics sexy:kiss:

She Doesnt have a strap on

Oh Kendra! You horny little shiny slut....god you make me throb....perfect scenario...maybe your wife can fill my mouth with her strap on too:kiss:

HOWEVER SHE DOES HAVE A NICE FEELDOE. I have a tight little ass that we slowly training to get fucked really hard. I love vibrators in my ass and that feeldoe will make her and I squirt all over.

HOWEVER SHE DOES HAVE A NICE FEELDOE. I have a tight little ass that we slowly training to get fucked really hard. I love vibrators in my ass and that feeldoe will make her and I squirt all over.

Good for her! I hope she trains that nice arse of yours to take it deep sexy! :kiss:

just a little play time

Attachments

• Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 279
  • Picture 37.jpg
    Picture 37.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 227
  • Picture 24.jpg
    Picture 24.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 250
  • Picture 30.jpg
    Picture 30.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 272
smooth and ready

All waxed and ready for some action...................I love that smooth feeling everywhere.

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 231
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 773
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back