Cross-Category Series - Looking for Suggestions

loveinbriefs

Virgin
I have an idea percolating, but I'm unsure about execution, and looking for suggestions and/or advice. My ongoing series "Is She Smiling at Me?" (https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4352131&page=submissions) is written in first person from the POV of the male character, about his developing relationship with two trans women. My most recent story, at the time of this post, involves a foursome between the male character, his trans partners, and a cisgender female.

My idea was to write one chapter of the story involving only the male and cis female characters, BUT, would I still put this in the transgender & crossdresser category? I mean, no, right? But will the system even include the new story as a part of the series if it is not the same category? I'm caught between not wanting to misrepresent a story and possibly alienate readers who come expecting a story they don't get, and on the other hand, possibly screwing with the way the site organizes series (I'm not sure how that works).

Anyway, appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Last edited:
The story sequencing system (Ch.01, Ch.02, Ch.03) functions regardless of category.

If you've got three chapters already in T&C, it makes sense to keep chapter four there too - what readers you've got will be following the story on its merits - you won't be picking up new readers on a fourth chapter.

Perhaps add a note to an intro, saying that chapter four is cis sex only. That would be courteous to your readers.

Thank you, I appreciate the clarification on the sequencing system, and the advice. I definitely had in mind to add a note to the beginning of the story.

Back