Creative Consultant or Co-Author Wanted - Fusion Story Idea

Mr_Mergers

Experienced
I need a co-author or creative consultant for an idea for a story series that revolves around a man who finds a mysterious circle in his garage which fuses together people and animals who step inside it into lusty composite beings. Here is a snippet of what I have so far -

Story Snippet

“Oh, hey Mr. and Mrs. Greene. You two were shouting up a storm earlier” the goth said like it wasn't a big deal. She was wearing her typical black outfit and make-up, but today had accessorized with a wagon filled with girl scout cookies. “Oh yeah, somehow my mom roped me into selling them for my little sister. Big hullabaloo, it's stupid” she said offhanded, looking down at the two of them

“Oh yes, we certainly had a wild time,” the dog woman said, slamming her butt into his crotch and tightly gripping the ground “It was like he forgot we were married or something though. He seems to have a problem making love to me” Judith plainly remarked, but he could certainly feel the venom in what she had said.

[Please do not post story submissions to the forums. Submit them to the main site: https://www.literotica.com/my/#/activity/all Thank you! - admin]

FYI, the rules are three paragraphs of a work for specific comment. Suggest you go back and edit your post (bottom right corner of the section has the edit button)

Back