Create A Wrestler

Anyone ever get ideas they never got to flesh out for whatever reason?

I had kicked around ideas for a spooky ghostly wrestler (think The Ring girl), but just doesn't seem like there's any way I could make her arousing enough to use well while still being spooky

Also had an idea for an Indian princess type, but seemed too gimmicky and didn't totally feel like it fit

well had a story where the bad girls made as stable of bad girls called the NATION...but never really flesh it out. Even had the read in the second person as Casey luv boyfriedn who was kidnapped, but got distract it

hayt family pretty good though. So basicly does the same thing

Was thinking to Add more Freedom, Some of the girls can switch from bad to good just like real wrestling and back and fourth it some storylines. Let the reader choose more how they act. Sense WWE they switch back and fourth

Added POWER MOLLY hypno ray for that reason, Think I even had an turn evil Ray as well :)

the changing of alignments keeps making me think of Rumble Roses and unlocking their alternate personas

Also, did anybody have a favorite part of the story for non-erotic reasons? Well-written or funny scenes or lines, not because it was arousing.

I usually find Timmy's whole train of though pretty amusing, and there's been some good stuff coming up in the interview. Always liked how the finale of the Mama/Kim Austin scene was done too

just so you know got links to the charcter persona switches

Good girls turn bad
http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/82442/82472

bad girls turn good
http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/82455/82472

Actully orginaly did the story cause of rumble roses 2. Was pumped that it had a created a charcter feature but then found said feature to be total ass. So decided to do this story

took a while cause at the time Chyoo modertor were away for like nearly a years and didnt accept the story

but they got around to it and there you go

Did like Cat dialouge between Tanya mcvan and Becky

Also like the interview stuff, made Becky more sympythetic. Also get into the derange minds of the bad girls

always though Chich reaction with timmy and kimmy pretty fun. Always played it like Timmy had a crush on chichi

almost forgot. i love writing Chichi's trash talk. she's adult enough to know how to swear, but still throws around words like "dork" and "butt" instead of "cunt" and "ass" a lot. Great to mix it up and remember all the childhood insults.

Also just re-read and laughed at "Go get fucked by a speeding truck." No idea where that came from.

I also notice we made Baroness Quite the big villaness. Sense she reponble for turning a lot of girls bad

Orginaly was going to have some turn bad giving some thread choice with the Chantz Fortune or Power Molly charcter. But then notice in the baroness story, I just happent to have all the girls in one place. So Laziness helped me make a decesion to use baroness

Question did you read Az Tikka stories. Cause you mention a string of losts. Notice the guy has it in for the poor girl :). Even had timmy beat her for crying out loud. Still nice to have those differnt choice, and differnt writers taking charcter differnt place.

Sense I got two Tag team champs
Depening on the choices people make
I may add more tag team matches

One Choice
Team Brawler- Tikka and Delisahs won the tag tourment
and the other

Dominat divas one- Chantz and Vicky

I did notice the bad streak Tikka's had recently, as well as some serious improvement in some matches. She seems like people either write her in one of two ways.

She's either extremely talented and can win a fight without trying with her skills, or they don't want to abuse that power and she winds up practically being a jobber.

It's my personal style to try and keep things balanced in general. There are obviously going to be characters better at things than others, and just overall better, but I like stories where, if given a certain edge or advantage, anyone is able to beat anybody else.

What always take it as certain character better at certain thing then other

Some are better cheater
Some are better hardcore fighter
better sex fighter
Strong
Better skilled fighters
Better submission fighters

Some are not high in most of those characters, but are general high enough where they more balance then other fighters

Some are high in a few things, but weak in other

Oh by the way I know I havent been adding as much. Going to be busy for a next few days, so if I dont add to people stuff that is why, not cause I dont want to

But after my buisness is done, going to add more. Still accepting threads

Also what stories you currently like adding to or reading in the big story

I've always picture Tikka as something like the stereotypical afraid to use her powers type, like Jubilee from X-men. So she ends up as a jobber because she's got like a mental block against really letting loose. When I wrote that Q&A session thing with Tara I tried to hint at that. I was thinking of starting a thread where she flipped out and went on a rampage destroying everyone in her sight - maybe as a result of some of the stuff Chichi's been putting her through - but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I was going to do a profile for Riot since we need one, but I suck at thinking of moves.

was actually working on my ideas for Riot, just figuring out her personality. Moves are actually pretty easy for me once i get a theme. Use em if you like. Dunno why, but was thinking of her as a high-flier type, and would imagine she'd be pretty dangerous if she got to stay around and Thunder had to beg for his job when they split, and he beat Mama Luv in one of the possible storylines

Anyway...

Thunderstorm: (originally a move done by both her and Thunder, so she just stole it). Basically a chain of turnbuckle moves

Thrasher: kicks her enemy so they're leaning on the ropes, then dives between them and does an acrobatic display by spinning between them to repeatedly kick her opponent's head, moving lower and lower on the ropes to keep hitting their falling body

Giga Dunk: spikes her enemy's head into the mat/floor from the turnbuckle

Also, would like to see more of Presto, since she seems to be able to do a lot of moves no one else can. Booty too, since she seems to get stuck in tag teams a lot, and Lisa McV's enjoyable too.

Simone hasn't seemed to have had a chance to show off her prowess yet either

yea, me again

if you're as egotistical as i am, any ideas, posts, or moves you're especially proud of?

I still enjoy it when I get to make a minor reference to something totally unrelated to the story. Ever since I gave Team Tinytanic the Fastball Special from X-Men, Wendy's Black Cauldron was a cartoon movie I remembered hearing about as a kid, and the Throne of Gomorrah comes from the famously sinful city in the bible (see also: source for Thorny Crown). All I can recall with the site being down for me at this point...

Well back. Going to add some stuff later. May add to Auntie Becky Vs the Evil Luv. Sense it got nice story arc of finaly bringing the Luvs together. Chich Vs evil Billy might be fun. Either by her get beating, or just beating him anyway, even due trickery or Timmy thinking he phyiscal stronger then he is due to hypnotizim. Always had the idea of Timmy thinking he Can Chokelslam The Amazon and not moving her.

Also may add to the TAG TEAM CHAMPS TEAM BRAWLER storyline. Cause Tikka and Delisha could use some spotlight. Namely Delisha

I like your idea for Riot. Also like adding refrence. I tend to do a lot of profesional wrestling refrences

danget the site went down aroud 6 pm when I was in a writing frenzy

and havent been up sense

should be back up now. is for me, and i had the same thing happen (day off, bored as crap)

Hmmm wrote Something in Simone interview that I may make a good storyline about a new belt

bout to go to work added a few things before I a left

Added some luv fights, and some seperate training for the Luv twins. Thinking of Becky Luv (pre good girl change) For Timmy sense that may be fun and bad luck for Timmy.

Any celebs you picture when writing these girls. Actully one of the few stories I write where I dont

sense mostly Are cartoon proportions, it completly girls created in my mind from various people I see famous and not, that mash together. That and some of them have Cartoon durabillity. A lot of the moves they do should realistlc cripple a person but even the Jobber tend to pop right back up. I Dont aimed for realisim in my stories...as you can see by the people with 16 inch cocks :)

I do picture how they would be drawn if artist did them though.

i do have strong mental images of them, but most of them are based on cartoon characters. i've been gradually finding pictures to match the fighters, about half of which are real and half are drawn, and probably not the most accurate.

Though I've always had a preference for animated women anyway, but that's another story.

I always imagined Diabla looking a lot like Evil Rose (Rumble Roses), for example. Meant to post a link to em when I found a good amount, but don't really look for them exclusively and haven't added to it in a while...

Also noticed some of Pete B's work leaning towards gay setups, which have been dodged by other readers. I'm not really fond of the stuff, but have no beef with it. Is there any outright rule or personal issue against gay in an otherwise straight/lesbian fiction

yea notice that to

But way I see it, there some many paths and CHOICES, avoiding the gay stuff pretty easy if he wants to put it

same With az stuff. Why I think Ann a better fighter then how she was presented, I figure it ok to have he beat badly in one story choice. He still abusing poor litte Tikka :)

Hey even add to it, and write to fit what he writes. Then you got groinkick stuff with her GROINKICKING...well we have a nice variety of stuff, lets just say that :)

Wicker had some thing more into humilation.

Cat seem to have more REALISTIC fighting. Even some nods to real wrestling moves. Hell even one author something where Casey KILLED a guy. Most authors would be upset at that out of charcter moment, but there SO many paths in the story, i dont really mind.

Orginaly I was surprise you made El Dibala have facial scars under her mask, but then I went...what the hell. Why not. Could have good story come out of it. If not others can just ignore it. Gave backstory for turning El Diabla bad, and gave baroness a more darker edge. So good stuff can come out of that.

then you got various people adding differnt things

That's what makes it open ended, I suppose. You can take pieces of characters from other stories by people, but it's always going to be at least a little different. I mean, one of my first posts were a splitting between the Sister Mary and Chichi match, where each led to either of them winning. Can make the interviews a bit of a bitch sometimes when somebody says "Like that time in that match I won," or some such

Diabla though... I thought her wearing the mask just out of pride was a bit odd. I know, everyone in the league is probably a little insane and it's practically a cartoon, but I wanted the unmasking to have something dramatic. It was down to that or being so insanely beautiful that she stunned everyone, but what can I say, I like drama and a little tragedy. You might have even noticed in one of Becky's first threads of mine, I had suggested that Mama Luv had lost her husband, though it was mostly to make her sound more fuckable, and again, they can be changed between writers and storylines.

And at the same time, I've made a point that Chichi doesn't really have a reason to be a jerk, just spoiled.

And yes, for how enjoyable it is, Chyoo's downtime can be frustrated -.-

Last edited:
well I base El Diabla on LUCHUDORS

and really with them it considered a HUGE disgrace to be unmask. Least that what they say. The never take pictures without maks, Dont go out for apprecnes without the mask. Really your career is done if you unmasked

In otherwords I am huge wrestling dork

Mama Luv Always imagine she had multiple husbands and wives. Was going to have Mama's...well MAMA when you mention here but figure that just one to many member of the Luv Clan

The Plan was to have her introduce in the LUV BRAWL. Just have a mask woman leaped in and just kick everyone ass. Later you see her in private as she takes of her mask and reveal that Tulip Plan was to get Becky and Karen to Join forces against this mask woman.

May of had the mask reveal later in the the storyline

I knew that the unmasking was a disgrace to Luchadors, but felt like it wouldn't have enough impact... I'd promptly posted the "whats with the mask" question in her interview after the low score it got, basically giving a chance to retcon it.

Annnnd think this makes about the third day now that I get on Chyoo right before it dies... -.-

Chyoo's been going down every time I was ready to start something all week. Then when I try to log in again all the threads I haven't read yet aren't marked so I miss stuff.

I do watch lots of real wrestling, or at least I used to. I was all about WCW and WWF during the 90s when wrestling was in. Hell, I found out about female wrestling and physical femdom from the ads for the Bill Wick videos in the backs of wrestling magazines. I still watch pro wrestling on youtube a lot. Girls olympic style is the best thing ever, especially in the swimsuit cut singlets they used in the 80s.

When I'm making wrestlers, I usually visualize them as real people. But for some reason it doesn't feel right to write about real people for the most part. So when I'm writing Melissa or Tara, I picture Melissa Detwiller and Tara Scotti respectively, but don't consider them the same. Girls who actually were or are wrestlers (Trish Stratus for example) are kind of an exception, I don't mind writing them.

As far as guys in the fed go I kinda think that no dude should be within 100 feet of another dude if either dude is naked. But I decided to create some personalities for a few of the non-jobber men in the league for first person stuff. Mostly I don't want the guys to win, although I do like them to put up enough of a fight to keep things interesting. Except for when I had the nameless cowboy beat Dolly. I was picturing me as him and this bitch cheerleader from high school as her...

And stuff like groinkickgirls and PeteBee's threads, I either ignore them or try to head them in a better direction if I think it needs it, like when Pete looks like he's trying to go for gay stuff.

Back