Creampies - yummi, lets show them

110223-catching-the-drops.gif
I can just see myself in her position, licking it all up..

Unfortunately, none of the women I’ve ever been with would let me lick/suck them clean after sex & none of them would allow anal either. Now that I’m in the sunset (more like last stages of a sunset) of my life, I would love to be able to indulge in at least one eating creampie experience. Since I’m unable to penetrate anyone due to age/ED, it will have to be someone else’s load I would be partaking in which is more exciting to me.
Maybe one day it will happen. I hope soon as I’m not getting any younger. At least my tongue works perfectly. Lol…

Unfortunately, none of the women I’ve ever been with would let me lick/suck them clean after sex & none of them would allow anal either. Now that I’m in the sunset (more like last stages of a sunset) of my life, I would love to be able to indulge in at least one eating creampie experience. Since I’m unable to penetrate anyone due to age/ED, it will have to be someone else’s load I would be partaking in which is more exciting to me.
Maybe one day it will happen. I hope soon as I’m not getting any younger. At least my tongue works perfectly. Lol…
I’m pretty sure that over the years I’ve unknowingly had another man’s cum on the menu when I’ve eaten at the Y.
Looking back at the possibility of that is exciting to me. I’m sure if it happened, I wonder what she was thinking? Any women who’ve experienced that, can you let me know what you thought?
I would like to knowingly do a cleanup w his fresh cum leaking out of a woman right after he pulls out. Probably clean him up too, tasting both of their juices. Just thinking about it gets me hot & wanting to stroke myself to orgasm.

Back